PDA

View Full Version : THE SPIRIT AWARD

04-04-2012, 06:11 PM
I think chief Tony and assistant chief joe should share the reward. These are 2 outstanding leaders according to the newly released survey that was conducted.

They should without a doubt get the "I FORGOT WHERE I CAME FROM" AWARD. What a bunch of losers!!

04-05-2012, 05:03 AM
The response says it all......An example would be that Chief thinks I do “outstanding” work however our employees might disagree.

04-09-2012, 03:20 PM
They should without a doubt get the "I FORGOT WHERE I CAME FROM" AWARD. What a bunch of losers!![/quote]

I remember when Joe used to be so broke that he couldn't wait to make LT. so he could get a take home unit. Joe used to bum rides off of Paul Pitti to get to work. Maybe Joe should do a calander spread like Paul for extra $$$$.

05-15-2012, 02:13 AM
Forgot to much like him marrying the pscho that works here and getting his kid to listen to his military commands as well as his DBPD guys. Hup 2 3 4. Birds of a feather flock Joe. What is it with Ass Chiefs and their kids? Insecurity breeds insubordination and bad morale and lack of trust.
Calendar spread using big Joey?
Quint: [talking Brody through making knots].. It's not too good is it Chief?
Brody: You're gonna need a bigger boat
He shoots..he scores :devil: