PDA

View Full Version : Are the FTOs working?

03-31-2012, 11:31 AM
Have you guys done any hiring lately? I am currently employed with an agency in Dade and plan on submitting an application with you guys sometime next week. Just curious as to how fast/slow the hiring process is here.

Any serious answers will be greatly appreciated.
Stay Safe.

04-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Have you guys done any hiring lately? I am currently employed with an agency in Dade and plan on submitting an application with you guys sometime next week. Just curious as to how fast/slow the hiring process is here.

Any serious answers will be greatly appreciated.
Stay Safe.

A group of friends and myself applied last May and had interviews between September and October. None of us heard back anything.

04-02-2012, 01:46 PM
I applied with a good number of the Broward agencies that are accepting applications. I have heard back from all of them, except for Lauderhill...

04-09-2012, 10:13 PM
yea I applied 3 months ago and they don't even have the decency to send you an email or letter in the mail telling you they have recieved your application. Biggest waste of time ever applying

04-16-2012, 01:32 PM
Are the FTOs working...

04-18-2012, 01:54 PM
Lmao :lol:

06-03-2012, 06:53 AM
They must have had some really bad applicants not to hire one person after doing interviews for two months.

07-26-2012, 03:13 AM
They must have had some really bad applicants not to hire one person after doing interviews for two months.

not necessarily the case

the city manager reads every psychological report and will not hire anyone with any blemish real or perceived

he also looks at medical records so if you had a sports injury you are not hired either

07-30-2012, 07:24 AM

No one without a crappy past would wanna work in that sh$t hole so it may be years before they hire someone . If your not a pos then go someplace good, if they turn u down the next stop is Opa Locka PD.

07-30-2012, 09:17 PM
Let's get real. Lauderhill is a hellhole, but so is everywhere else in Broward. The whole county is a dump. The draw that Lauderhill PD has is their rotating schedule.