PDA

View Full Version : Drunk police chief

03-29-2012, 05:24 PM
Who was the police chief you guys 19 drunker then hell in your city about a year and a half ago. He was given a break which is cool, it's professional courtesy, nothing wrong with that. But a source is telling me this chief fired an officer because of a DUI incident, which is pretty hypocritical on his part. I don't need names of your people or anything like that, just a confirmation. Thanks.

03-30-2012, 11:42 AM
Who was the police chief you guys 19 drunker then hell in your city about a year and a half ago. He was given a break which is cool, it's professional courtesy, nothing wrong with that. But a source is telling me this chief fired an officer because of a DUI incident, which is pretty hypocritical on his part. I don't need names of your people or anything like that, just a confirmation. Thanks.

You sound a lot like that a-hole reporter! go write your book some other place; buster!

03-30-2012, 09:40 PM

You sound a lot like that a-hole reporter! go write your book some other place; buster!

Not a reporter my man, just someone who has seen this particular chief go after people over, and over, while he himself is a tremendous screw up. I asked the question the way I did because I don't want to lead anyone into BS answers and jokes. Those that know about this incident know exactly what I am talking about. You guys think you have problems in your department? You should try ours for a month or two, and this situation only exists because of our chief.

03-31-2012, 03:46 AM
What chief is he talking about? I would have heard about that one.

04-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Wait a minute, I know who the drunk police chief is. The one with the tattoos, had a girl with him in the car, and a fancy semi auto gun laying around in the car. Yes I remember now, the girl was hot and they were both drunk. We did our job, we called the dept and one of their guys responded to the scene... Case closed.

04-04-2012, 10:01 PM
The Cheif you inquire about was Charles Hurley. He was released and no action was taken at the direction of our chief of police and captain. He was very rude and belligerent!

04-05-2012, 02:49 AM
The Cheif you inquire about was Charles Hurley. He was released and no action was taken at the direction of our chief of police and captain. He was very rude and belligerent!

On behalf of the officers of the Miami-Dade Schools Police Department, I offer you our apologies for our chiefs behavior. You have no idea what it is to have to deal with this person and his acts of immaturity on a daily basis. Can you provide some details about the incident for us?

04-05-2012, 11:59 AM

On behalf of the officers of the Miami-Dade Schools Police Department, I offer you our apologies for our chiefs behavior. You have no idea what it is to have to deal with this person and his acts of immaturity on a daily basis. Can you provide some details about the incident for us?

"guest" be a man and come to the station ask about this in person!
"immunity" you have no balls...

this is that same stupid report try to get a story by burning cops. your all a bunch of puss*es... come by your invited.... i dare you!

04-05-2012, 07:38 PM

this is that same stupid report try to get a story by burning cops. your all a bunch of puss*es... come by your invited.... i dare you!

You see me every day bro, every day... I don't need an invitation.

04-07-2012, 03:19 AM

I can see him getting all violent and making one of those public scenes he is well known for. Was he transported to the station? A-Form initiated?

04-08-2012, 06:23 PM

I can see him getting all violent and making one of those public scenes he is well known for. Was he transported to the station? A-Form initiated?

A report was originated that was "taken care of" if you know what I mean by the Chief and Captain. The officer was ordered to release him on the scene. Some of these idiots who work here will make idle threats to try to Intimidate you from finding out the truth about the incident "come on over, we dare you". Please go back and crawl under your mommies skirt, for without your badge and gun you are no one. What are you saying you're going to beat someone or falsely incarcerate them because they are seeking the truth about a criminal act that was committed by a police chief.

04-09-2012, 02:22 AM
Thank you very much Immunity. Many of us will continue following up on this with or without the threats some people put out here.

04-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Thank you very much Immunity. Many of us will continue following up on this with or without the threats some people put out here.

reports and their groupies are so full of crap.

04-11-2012, 03:47 AM

Stop trying to protect his drunk a$$, even he admits he is drunk. He is also a lowlife who fired a good cop because he was involved in a DUI where FDLE did not touch the officers certificate. He deserves to be thrown under the bus, the same way he threw that officer.

04-11-2012, 02:12 PM

Stop trying to protect his drunk a$$, even he admits he is drunk. He is also a lowlife who fired a good cop because he was involved in a DUI where FDLE did not touch the officers certificate. He deserves to be thrown under the bus, the same way he threw that officer.

grow up and stop trying to snitch!!!!!!!!

04-12-2012, 12:36 AM

Enough of that, just pass me another beer.

04-12-2012, 02:22 PM

Enough of that, just pass me another beer.

what kind do you want? corona 40oz?

04-18-2012, 02:39 AM
Well what do you know your drunk police chief is in hot water again, this time it's a ton of officers who have filed discrimination charges against the drunk. Yeah pass me another cold one.

04-18-2012, 12:32 PM
why dont you go back to your own forum and talk about your own crap over there and just get off ours!!!

04-18-2012, 02:56 PM
MDSPD doesnt even have tons of officers to begin with.

04-19-2012, 05:15 PM

You kidding right? I mean we got some fat guys here that when you total them up in a scale you can get several tons. But besides that, you guys need to man up and turn in our drunk chief for what he is doing to the officers. He is a drunk who is more than happy to accept a break from your agency while he was driving drunk, but when it comes to his own officers he fires them even after knowing FDLE would not touch the officers certification.

04-23-2012, 12:55 PM

You kidding right? I mean we got some fat guys here that when you total them up in a scale you can get several tons. But besides that, you guys need to man up and turn in our drunk chief for what he is doing to the officers. He is a drunk who is more than happy to accept a break from your agency while he was driving drunk, but when it comes to his own officers he fires them even after knowing FDLE would not touch the officers certification.

go and get another job! stopr crying over spilled milk!

04-25-2012, 02:44 PM
Can I drive drunk in your city just like my chief does? Be honest with me cause I like to drink and hang out but I sure don't want to be 39'd.

04-26-2012, 04:49 AM
Can I drive drunk in your city just like my chief does? Be honest with me cause I like to drink and hang out but I sure don't want to be 39'd.

Oh please, you can't even have a couple of beers and walk the streets without being stopped and 39'd for disorderly intox, let alone drive.

****ed up and desperate department.

04-27-2012, 03:31 PM

Oh please, you can't even have a couple of beers and walk the streets without being stopped and 39'd for disorderly intox, let alone drive.

That was not the question. The question is can I drive drunk in your city without being 39'd? No disorderly intox, no public scenes, just drunk and happy like my chief.

05-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Think I should give you boys an update on the drunk chief. He has an EEOC complaint against him and he has lost big time. Now the school board will have to dish out some big money to cover for this guy. Well he should be out there depressed and lonely and maybe even driving on the streets of Sweetwater.... Probably drunk. Keep them streets safe boys.

05-07-2012, 02:53 AM
Think I should give you boys an update on the drunk chief. He has an EEOC complaint against him and he has lost big time. Now the school board will have to dish out some big money to cover for this guy. Well he should be out there depressed and lonely and maybe even driving on the streets of Sweetwater.... Probably drunk. Keep them streets safe boys.

The blue line does not apply to this criminal Hurley and the criminals in your department that protected him! His day is coming! Thanks immunity atleast you tried to do the right thing. Just speak up when FDLE comes knocking!!!!!

05-08-2012, 12:56 PM
like FDLE has been anyones friend!!!?

it is more the obvious that you have no apparent life. well either way, have a nice day!

05-16-2012, 12:22 AM
You guys missed your call and you could have been the ones to stop Hurley on his tracks when you had him drunker than hell driving in your city. You could have started the domino effect to weed out this petty criminal from police work. Sorry kids but the credit will go to the FBI, FDLE, and the SAO.

05-16-2012, 01:45 PM
Again NO BALLS department...!
Nothing else to be said.

05-19-2012, 04:10 AM
Miami Schools Police Chief Charles Hurley Accused Of Baker Acting Students To Decrease Crime Stats

The Huffington Post | By Christiana Lilly Posted: 05/17/2012 3:13 pm

Miami Dade Public Schools Police Chief Charles Hurley is accused of directing officers to Baker Act rather than arrest students to make it appear that crimes have decreased under his watch.

Representatives from both the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and Miami-Dade Public Schools told HuffPost Miami that they are reviewing complaints on the matter, which was first reported by WSVN.

Officially known as the Florida Mental Health Act, the so-called Baker Act allows law enforcement officials to place individuals who are at risk to themselves under “temporary detention for evaluation” and, if necessary, in a treatment facility.

Joe Puleo, staff representative for Florida State Fraternal Order of Police, said he was shocked by the complaints, which were recently filed through both the FDLE and the FBI. Although he doesn’t know the exact number of incidents, Puleo said he did notice an escalation in the number of children taken out of school under the Baker Act in the last two years.

“If you Baker Act the child it’s not considered a crime, it’s considered a sick person, and it lowers [Hurley’s] criminal statistics. So it is a way to manipulate the system and make himself look better by doing that,” Puleo told HuffPost Miami.

Schools Superintendent Alberto Carvalho said that the district is taking the claims seriously, though "we're not certain that there's any merit to it. We have to take into consideration how this allegation came to us."

"I personally take and I think being the transparent system we are, we take all allegations very seriously," he added. "And we initiate a process and then at the conclusion of the process we report back our findings and take appropriate action, and that's exactly what's happening."

On top of the stats-padding allegations, the chief is also facing sexual harassment complaints from subordinates. Puleo told WSVN that the two claims have come in from respected, ranking officers in the department, which is the 7th-largest police agency in Miami-Dade County.

"They filed complaints with outside agencies because they feel they’re not going to get anywhere inside the school boards, so they’ve gone to outside agencies for assistance," he told HuffPost, referring to both the Baker Act and sexual harassment complaints.

In April, Hurley said at a youth forum that although there are children in the district who do well on all fronts, “we do have youngsters who are troubled. …When you introduce a child into the juvenile justice system you put a label on them. It is our responsibility to shepherd them, love them, care for them and forgive them. To teach them what is right.”

An FDLE official said the department would need more time to review the allegations before additional comment. In a statement, the school district said its policy was to forward complaints to appropriate agencies, which "ensures proper respect and protection for the person filing the complaint and also protects the rights of the accused."

While the FDLE and the school district investigate the claims, the FOP will also be monitoring the case. Should the complaints prove to be founded, Puleo said “it’s a violation of civil rights, all kinds of charges are involved here.”

05-20-2012, 10:45 PM
Even a chief gets The Treatment. If you get pulled over and shoot your smart mouth off, you get slapped down and kicked. You better recognize.

06-09-2012, 07:26 PM
So all you pussies had a chance to get rid of the worst chief ever in this county and instead you gave him a break. Had you taken him down for dui and disorderly intox everything in his past would have come out, and you all would be heroes now... Instead you are seen as a bunch of pussies who caved in to an influential criminal chief from another department. Obviously some in your department are honorable exceptions who were against allowing this criminal chief to get away and we respect you for standing up for what is right.

06-12-2012, 12:18 PM
So all you pussies had a chance to get rid of the worst chief ever in this county and instead you gave him a break. Had you taken him down for dui and disorderly intox everything in his past would have come out, and you all would be heroes now... Instead you are seen as a bunch of pussies who caved in to an influential criminal chief from another department. Obviously some in your department are honorable exceptions who were against allowing this criminal chief to get away and we respect you for standing up for what is right.

:devil:
wow calling names from behind a computer, thats brave. who's the puzzy now?

08-07-2012, 05:19 AM

Hey asshole. Yes your an asshole. Post your name and I will come and FIND YOU. You will crash And burn and never make it to retirement asshole. Your one of those who thinks your gun and badge, make you a man. But your nothing but an asshole. And not providing your name proves your a ***** asshole. So what is your name again ***** asshole?

08-07-2012, 06:10 PM

Hey asshole. Yes your an asshole. Post your name and I will come and FIND YOU. You will crash And burn and never make it to retirement asshole. Your one of those who thinks your gun and badge, make you a man. But your nothing but an asshole. And not providing your name proves your a ***** asshole. So what is your name again ***** asshole?

I will post my name when you publish your. Brave one!

wonderboy
08-25-2012, 04:26 AM
You guys both sound a little pushy-I'd like a name or two

If coming into your station to ask about the DUI will do the trick, I'll see you tomorrow. You think you are protecting a man in blue, fellow officer, yada yada yada. He hates cops idiot. He wouldn't back one of you unless he got a chance to beat up someone. He would let you burn for something you didn't even do if it could get him anything. Or maybe he would do it just for fun. You protected the wrong guy. This wasn't a one time mistake, he's been caught drunk in every city and has had multiple incidents that make him the bad guy, not a cop that made a mistake. He's not a cop anymore and it won't be long before the real bad guy in him comes out-no badge to hide behind.

I'll see you tomorrow-what shift do you work? It can be a personal visit, what are there like 5 of you there?

08-25-2012, 06:10 AM
Si tienes cojones show up at 2pm tomm when afternoon shift begins. We'll be 05 waiting your arrival pendejo.

usmcbrownclown305
02-13-2013, 03:48 PM

^^^^ lol I agree with School Board Up there! lol^^^^^^^