PDA

View Full Version : Officer Pagan Fired Over Derogatory Tweets

03-23-2012, 09:55 PM
Officer Pagan Fired Over Derogatory Tweets
http://www.sfltimes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9512&Itemid=331

03-23-2012, 10:21 PM
Yea remember all those post about the ACLU and this would never happen? Keep on posting junk out there big boys. Let's see him get another job that pays almost 80K and all the rest. Tweet that!

03-24-2012, 01:07 AM
Another one bites the dust haha

03-24-2012, 02:17 PM
What a cry baby, I'm being pickedd on, stop it, or you will get fired. Talk about not being respected before,well that has risen to a new level, wow!!! What a joke.

03-24-2012, 03:17 PM
Maybe but a CCN number just opened up !

What a cry baby, I'm being pickedd on, stop it, or you will get fired. Talk about not being respected before,well that has risen to a new level, wow!!! What a joke.

03-24-2012, 05:23 PM
A brother officer gets fired and your Enthuiastic about it? Wtf has this place eroded to. Right or wrong this guy dosent deserve to be fired over such infantile nonsense. Another morale booster.

Maybe but a CCN number just opened up !

03-24-2012, 10:29 PM
What he did was dumb, no doubt, but he should not have gotten the axe over this. They say he lied, but I'm not buying it. What ever happened to free speech?

I think the union is right and he will win in arbitration. Such nonsense.

03-24-2012, 11:08 PM
No this does not seem like something he should have been fired for. Unless there are prior discipline issues and this is just a progressive step. However, if they did catch him lying and they were able to sustain it, they have to fire him because FDLE will no longer certify him.

03-25-2012, 01:41 AM
I have a novel idea. Why all of us curious bloggers get the ia case and read it. Then we can provide some educated input. I dont even know what the hell he did so how do I know if it was fair or not?

03-25-2012, 04:47 AM
ok whos gonna be next maybe some sprayless speech therapy classes are in order so sorry for all the sssssssssssssses its like a sppring showers im so excited glad there are not alot of p words

03-25-2012, 12:41 PM
ok whos gonna be next maybe some sprayless speech therapy classes are in order so sorry for all the sssssssssssssses its like a sppring showers im so excited glad there are not alot of p words

Happy 6th Birthday. Must be great being so perfect that you can make fun of that. What do you do on your days off? Pop the tires on handicap kids' wheelchairs?

03-25-2012, 01:38 PM
Oh please don't even try to look for sympathy for that guy, he has made his bed. Hated and repugnance is the badge he gets to wear. Zero couth or respect for others equals a social misfit.

Happy 6th Birthday. Must be great being so perfect that you can make fun of that. What do you do on your days off? Pop the tires on handicap kids' wheelchairs?

03-25-2012, 03:29 PM
Pagan is a poster child for dumbness, but he should not have been fired. McCarthy needs tougher skin, but Pagan created his own problems. He payed the role and now he is paying for it.

03-25-2012, 09:27 PM
You have to understand that Tim has issues with himself.

03-25-2012, 10:58 PM
Free Officer Luis Pagan now! Where have our rights gone? Now we can't post anything on a dumb website, that has nothing to do with the department, but a few whiners don't like being talked about. Wah! wah! wah! He called me names. Wah! Wah! Wah!

03-26-2012, 12:44 AM
Free Officer Luis Pagan now! Where have our rights gone? Now we can't post anything on a dumb website, that has nothing to do with the department, but a few whiners don't like being talked about. Wah! wah! wah! He called me names. Wah! Wah! Wah!

His posts had everything to do with the department. Calls he went on, during court about the case, calling the people in his district animals, a sergeant a racist. AND HE LIED. He has no value as a LEO left. Dont you think those things would come up in court? Have you met the public defender? He cant even write a parrking ticket anymore.

03-26-2012, 03:11 AM
This is nothing more than the weaklings trying to impose their will on the rank because, at no other time has the rank had such little respect or confidence in the leadership as it is today. This has done nothing except harden and make more corrosive the divide between the two. Zero confidence and complete failure is what is happening.......

03-26-2012, 06:50 AM
It has been shown that there are numerous fort lauderdale officers that do not tell the truth or in plain English they are pathological liars ... the chickens are coming home to roost Im tired of these POS making the rest of us have to deal with their scurrilous behavior on or off duty command staff included

04-13-2012, 09:56 PM
I heard our missing chief steward is representing him. Check his door card he hasn't been here for months and never put in for time off. Talk about double standards. Maybe he'll show up for the hearing but I doubt it.

04-14-2012, 06:24 PM
I heard our missing chief steward is representing him. Check his door card he hasn't been here for months and never put in for time off. Talk about double standards. Maybe he'll show up for the hearing but I doubt it.

Your chief steward bust his bust for you people who cant seem to stay out of trouble. I know, you are all innocent, hard working cops and the command staff just targets you for fun.........or maybe because you speak out against whats wrong with flpd. He cant take some time off now without being attacked for that. The way you all comment on this site, you would be bigger tyrants then the people you complain about.

04-19-2012, 12:10 AM

Your chief steward bust his bust for you people who cant seem to stay out of trouble. I know, you are all innocent, hard working cops and the command staff just targets you for fun.........or maybe because you speak out against whats wrong with flpd. He cant take some time off now without being attacked for that. The way you all comment on this site, you would be bigger tyrants then the people you complain about.

Best post I've read in months!!!

04-19-2012, 12:28 AM
Thats the job you wanted. You never come in anyway. You spend all our money defending jerks who should be fired to start with. So here's a thought if they F Up how about they take the hit for change.
stop playing lets make a deal.

04-20-2012, 02:45 AM
Thats the job you wanted. You never come in anyway. You spend all our money defending jerks who should be fired to start with. So here's a thought if they F Up how about they take the hit for change.
stop playing lets make a deal.

You're lucky to have MT. You will realize that next term.

04-20-2012, 04:40 AM
We need a brother in the FOP

06-27-2012, 11:54 AM
thats why i deleted all of my social media accounts.. no freedom of speech for us.