PDA

View Full Version : Chances to gwt hired as a Reserve?

03-22-2012, 05:02 AM
Is it reasonably easy to be accepted as a reserve officer in sweetwater? I would like to work there and rack up some leo experience.

03-22-2012, 05:08 AM
get*

03-22-2012, 02:19 PM
go back to kendall.........

03-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Piece of shit cops who should have lost their certifications got in here. This department is the biggest joke/piece of dog shit in the county. If you are stupid enough to get hired here, well then prepare yourself for the bullshit thats coming. My advice is seek employment elsewhere, because sometimes its just not worth it. Trust me there is a long list of cops who made the horrible decision to come here, but got lucky and got hired somewhere else. Thats because the "Limp ****" Captain painted pretty castles in the sky and months later the Reserves woke up.

If you wanna be abused and kept over your 06 time, or forced to come in on your day-off or some other worthless shit, keep in mind you dont get paid, be my guest.

Believe me dont make that decision.

03-23-2012, 08:56 AM
Piece of shit cops who should have lost their certifications got in here. This department is the biggest joke/piece of dog shit in the county. If you are stupid enough to get hired here, well then prepare yourself for the bullshit thats coming. My advice is seek employment elsewhere, because sometimes its just not worth it. Trust me there is a long list of cops who made the horrible decision to come here, but got lucky and got hired somewhere else. Thats because the "Limp ****" Captain painted pretty castles in the sky and months later the Reserves woke up.

If you wanna be abused and kept over your 06 time, or forced to come in on your day-off or some other worthless shit, keep in mind you dont get paid, be my guest.

One more thing, god forbid you get shot or even killed. Do you wanna get shot or die FOR FREE!?

Get a part time job somewhere else in the meantime, get a degree to boost you application and wait for the economy to get better. Keep applying to other places, you may get lucky but if not at least when the economy gets better you'll have a degree on your app. That will put you ahead of the game. Your certification is good for 4 years, take your time.

03-23-2012, 11:29 AM

One more thing, god forbid you get shot or even killed. Do you wanna get shot or die FOR FREE!?

Get a part time job somewhere else in the meantime, get a degree to boost you application and wait for the economy to get better. Keep applying to other places, you may get lucky but if not at least when the economy gets better you'll have a degree on your app. That will put you ahead of the game. Your certification is good for 4 years, take your time.

Sounds great from someone who has a job and is get 59's on top of a pay check. no wonder you check in as "stupid".
your ideas is good but not real life! so go back to being a reserve and get your own degree.... what? cant take your own advise??? you f'ing moran!

06-21-2012, 05:46 AM
Tremendo Besa-P1nga this fu#king Nit-Wit. Giving the worst advice to someone who wants to work in this Sh1t hole Department.

It's not only about 59's. Sure you make a nice chunk of change doing the 59's. It's about working 2-4 days a week for (FREE) Going to court, Despositions, Pre-Files for (FREE) Special events (Fourth of July, Christmas, Labor Day, Etc...) working for (FREE) Natural Disasters like Hurricanes, Floodings, Tornados, Etc.... you will work for (FREE) No take home car. There aren't even enough cars for patrol officers. Therefore, you will sometimes have to drive your POV to a 59 instead of your cop car. There are not enough radios. So sometimes you will be on a 59 without a radio! You risk your life everyday here for (FREE)!!! Everyday, whether on patrol or a 59. You're risking your life for (FREE). And God forbid you get into a shooting, use of force, or any other situation which requires legal representation. You will be fired on the spot and have to pay in the thousands to defend yourself because this city will not do it. If you still want to join us here at the beautiful City Of SweetWater, be my guest. If not, no hard feelings!

You see quest from Kendall, The City Of Sweetwater is full of Criminal Cops who broke the law ans got fired from there old departments. Trouble makers who got fired from there old departments. Cops with bad backgrounds like (DUI, Grand Theft, Larceny, Burglary, Robbery, Hit & Run, Etc...) All these guys work here at Sweetwater. This F#cking clown Nit-Wit is one of these rejects that I just mentioned. There is an old saying which goes "Misery Loves Company" and Mr. Nit-Wit is a big believer in that phrase that is why he is encouraging you to apply. Me? I say you need not apply for all the reasons stated above.......

06-21-2012, 05:48 AM
Tremendo Besa-P1nga this fu#king Nit-Wit. Giving the worst advice to someone who wants to work in this Sh1t hole Department.

It's not only about 59's. Sure you make a nice chunk of change doing the 59's. It's about working 2-4 days a week for (FREE) Going to court, Despositions, Pre-Files for (FREE) Special events (Fourth of July, Christmas, Labor Day, Etc...) working for (FREE) Natural Disasters like Hurricanes, Floodings, Tornados, Etc.... you will work for (FREE) No take home car. There aren't even enough cars for patrol officers. Therefore, you will sometimes have to drive your POV to a 59 instead of your cop car. There are not enough radios. So sometimes you will be on a 59 without a radio! You risk your life everyday here for (FREE)!!! Everyday, whether on patrol or a 59. You're risking your life for (FREE). And God forbid you get into a shooting, use of force, or any other situation which requires legal representation. You will be fired on the spot and have to pay in the thousands to defend yourself because this city will not do it. If you still want to join us here at the beautiful City Of SweetWater, be my guest. If not, no hard feelings!

You see quest from Kendall, The City Of Sweetwater is full of Criminal Cops who broke the law ans got fired from there old departments. Trouble makers who got fired from there old departments. Cops with bad backgrounds like (DUI, Grand Theft, Larceny, Burglary, Robbery, Hit & Run, Etc...) All these guys work here at Sweetwater. This F#cking clown Nit-Wit is one of these rejects that I just mentioned. There is an old saying which goes "Misery Loves Company" and Mr. Nit-Wit is a big believer in that phrase that is why he is encouraging you to apply. Me? I say you need not apply for all the reasons stated above.......

06-21-2012, 12:35 PM
to guest 1 and guest 2:

your comperhension completely sucks!

its great to tell someone to do what i say, but not what i do!

if anyone is looking for a place to work, they will let work and learn, but thats it! get ready for the abuse and everything else that comes with it.

can you apply at other depts? yes, do it.... but there is a reason your coming here to Sweetwater to ask the question. so listen to these other "guests" they are talking to you about you! maybe they are the ones with the issues! maybe they are just warning you on to who yoou will be working with!

be careful and think before you jump... it might be deep water!