PDA

View Full Version : Incendio Pestis

03-21-2012, 02:39 AM
Stay far far far away. Much like the plague you will succumb to the leaching of the parasite and the host. Take care of yourself and your family. You are a number and once gone you will not be thought of. :mrgreen: Many people here have changed trust only in your thoughts and beliefs.

03-28-2012, 02:03 PM
Kudos to you Major very well put. Why don't you post on your own site and leave us alone. You have caused enough damage with you evil vindictive ways. Go Go away!!!

05-03-2012, 04:02 AM
The secret society of brown nosers are running this department now. You are all doing a great job. I hope you can look in the mirror and tell yourself your a respected member of the agency. GREAT JOB!

05-31-2012, 03:58 AM
Egomaniac

A person whose ego exceeds both his intelligence and his capacity to see beyond his own personal interests. A self-absorbed waste of oxygen who expects us to grovel at their feet like the unwashed masses they see us as. Someone who talks just to hear themselves (because no-one else will listen) Someone who posts definitions of their name because they think people care who they are. US magistrate judges I don’t know if you ever seen one in court but the *******s think they’re GOD (especially when they presiding in mediocre unknown little hic-towns or suburbs) Any Questions? :shock:

06-01-2012, 04:06 AM
Right on does any of this sound like the current person in charge? Pull a chair up to the round table and see where you sit at the end of a meeting speaking your mind. You will have a second chance agreement to sign unless your swat or on the softball team.

06-01-2012, 09:39 AM
Boy are you so right.Has everyone seen the photos in the front lobby on the PD?
Its all about the man in charge and his lap dog.So who is the catcher and who is the pitcher? bahahahahahahahahahahaha

06-05-2012, 06:21 AM
Thank you gentlemen for taking steps in the right direction. That is all we ask for in trying times. Show faith in the people that want to support you, and in return you shall receive. Do not let a personal ego or agenda falter the reason you chose this profession. Let us move forward in a positive direction. Majority Rule!

06-10-2012, 07:56 PM
I will start by saying that I agree that the agency is a joke. However, how long are you going to whine? You've been there for what, 5, 8, 10+ years and you're still complaining about the same things that have always bothered you and have never changed. Here's an idea; if you're so miserable, grow a pair and LEAVE.

Or continue to stay miserable in a place that will always be the same, because you're actually the one who's afraid of change.

06-22-2012, 05:04 AM
Hey educator,

Well you sound like a well informed individual. The unfortunate part is that you are sitting on the outside or your drinking the BALL SOUP we are all being served. If an agency is telling their employees they are welcome to leave there is a problem. You are obviously one of the people on the inner circle who does not get impacted by all the B.S. Please reassess your standing and not just view the bettering of your own position. This after all is a team effort, so while people may complain there just might have a valid point jack hole. Oh yea and the more that you write about us will only bring about more of the truth, so you might want of just log off before the news catches wind.

06-29-2012, 04:43 AM
Yep well alot has changed. Thanks Jeff you have no idea what kind of monster is in place now. If I did not make it in Clearwater Ill show them how great I am.

07-03-2012, 07:11 AM
46 and 2, die just a little and step through. The dancing hotdog is waking up. See my shadow changing. :devil: