PDA

View Full Version : Opening at St. Pete Campus

03-15-2012, 02:07 PM
Hey everyone,

Noticed a vacancy posted on the St. Pete Campus. Any idea how many officers they are looking to hire? I imagine the St. Pete campus is a lot slower?...looks to be a small campus. I'm FDLE certified and worked for a big city department before returning to my home state due to family reasons and worked as a LEO there. Looking to come back down to FL but want to get into Campus Policing and not go back to a big city. Would you recommend the St. Pete Campus or wait until Tampa posts a vacancy?

Thank you for any insight.

03-15-2012, 05:32 PM
Depending on how much of a slacker you are, I'd wait for the Tampa Campus :snicker: .

03-27-2012, 04:17 PM
The position posted is to fill my position when I retire. There are NO slackers here on the St. Petersburg campus. We are more proactive and deter crime, hence the better statistics (UCR, Cleary, etc.), and the police officers have a much better relationship with students, faculty and staff. Apply ASAP. Your experience, education and training would be welcome by our tean. :D

03-27-2012, 04:57 PM
The position posted is to fill my position when I retire. There are NO slackers here on the St. Petersburg campus. We are more proactive and deter crime, hence the better statistics (UCR, Cleary, etc.), and the police officers have a much better relationship with students, faculty and staff. Apply ASAP. Your experience, education and training would be welcome by our tean. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA :snicker:

03-28-2012, 07:03 PM
This is kind of like deciding between the mentally retarded kid who plays with his own poop, and the one who pulls out his genitals in public places.

03-29-2012, 03:44 PM
This is kind of like deciding between the mentally retarded kid who plays with his own poop, and the one who pulls out his genitals in public places.

Really?? I hope to god that you are not a Police Officer. Your post is disgusting, childish and immature. If you are a Police Officer, you are a disgrace to the uniform. Grow up and please seek another profession! Hats off and thank you to the St. Pete Campus Police for the job they, as well as all Police Officers do on a daily basis.

Tampa Campus Police Officer.

03-31-2012, 02:39 PM

:devil: LOLOLOL :devil:

04-13-2012, 03:38 PM
It is very embarrassing and a bit scary to think that the writer may possibly be wearing a badge and carrying a gun. I'm glad I don't have to work with with this unprofessional individual. :oops:

04-13-2012, 05:26 PM
It is very embarrassing and a bit scary to think that the writer may possibly be wearing a badge and carrying a gun. I'm glad I don't have to work with with this unprofessional individual. :oops:

Obviously you have no sense of humor plus you don't work for USFPD.

04-13-2012, 07:18 PM
Because Leoaffairs has always been the gold standard of professional behavior...