PDA

View Full Version : Watercop

03-14-2012, 01:45 AM
Golden Beach Marine Patrol? Are you kidding me what do they have a half mile of water. And whos driving the boat? :cop:

03-19-2012, 06:17 PM
Golden Beach Marine Patrol? Are you kidding me what do they have a half mile of water. And whos driving the boat? :cop:

Actually they have 1 nautical mile of intracoastal waterway, 1 nautical mile of canals, and 1 nautical mile of beach, so why would they not have marine patrol?

03-28-2012, 01:38 PM

Actually they have 1 nautical mile of intracoastal waterway, 1 nautical mile of canals, and 1 nautical mile of beach, so why would they not have marine patrol?

RALMFAO :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really ! That sounds like bathtub measurements....ralmao...I read this 2 days ago and I'm still laughing my butt off....thanks :lol:

03-28-2012, 02:27 PM

Really ! That sounds like bathtub measurements....ralmao...I read this 2 days ago and I'm still laughing my butt off....thanks :lol:

Glad you are so easily amused. So 3 miles of waterway/shoreline is a bathtub? Now you are making me laugh. Not to mention distress calls. Do you have any clue what the Marine Patrol unit does? Do you have any idea the distress calls that have been answered and Golden Beach Marine Patrol was the first or even the only responding unit.....before the Coast Guard or FWC could get there? Just one example, did you know there were 2 teenagers whose small boat capsized offshore and were pulled from the water by the first responding Marine unit.....guess who.....Golden Beach. They do more than just drive around their small town. Either way they have as much or more water than many small coastal towns that all have Marine units. If you are a coastal town and have water, then you have Marine Patrol.....period.

03-28-2012, 06:27 PM

Glad you are so easily amused. So 3 miles of waterway/shoreline is a bathtub? Now you are making me laugh. Not to mention distress calls. Do you have any clue what the Marine Patrol unit does? Do you have any idea the distress calls that have been answered and Golden Beach Marine Patrol was the first or even the only responding unit.....before the Coast Guard or FWC could get there? Just one example, did you know there were 2 teenagers whose small boat capsized offshore and were pulled from the water by the first responding Marine unit.....guess who.....Golden Beach. They do more than just drive around their small town. Either way they have as much or more water than many small coastal towns that all have Marine units. If you are a coastal town and have water, then you have Marine Patrol.....period.

What's even more hilarious is that you are a moron. It's obvious you are the new waterboy or a new memeber to the Golden Klan....give me a favor and keep your panties in your shorts.

We all know GB doesnt need any Marine Patrol nor do they need a K-9 Unit....who are you kidding ? Maybe the idiots that are clueless about your tiny little 2 blocks worth of town can be fooled but not me.

Lets be honest, it's all about the image thing. Look up the word "postalita" in the dictionary....you might even find your picture under it. Oh, and one more thing, Try not to wreck the boat making those "U" turns in those tight canals.

03-29-2012, 04:17 AM
Please stop responding to this fool. It never ceases to amaze me how many people are so miserable with their own lives that they need to try and put others down in an attempt to make themselves feel better. If this poster is a chick, i'm guessing fat and ugly. If its a dude, i'm definitely going with small di.....well you get the idea. Either way, get a life. Seriously.

03-29-2012, 09:31 AM
Please stop responding to this fool. It never ceases to amaze me how many people are so miserable with their own lives that they need to try and put others down in an attempt to make themselves feel better. If this poster is a chick, i'm guessing fat and ugly. If its a dude, i'm definitely going with small di.....well you get the idea. Either way, get a life. Seriously.
Pepito, is that you ? Still playing out the victim and playing that same old tune. You do know your past will always catch up to you sooner or later.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m73/SCARguild/emotes/violin.gif

03-31-2012, 01:09 AM
R u kidding me? Am i missing something or is the city being discussed here completely surrounded by water? Who cares the size? Its surrounded completely by water! And I would imagine with the tax bills those residents pay they would expect their police department to have a presence on the water regardless of the size. What I find hilarious is that the person who started this post actually has the cojones to call somebody else a moron.

03-31-2012, 01:18 AM
What's the matter Waterboy (Y.D.) are your feelings hurt? Don't worry when you go to prison we can arrange for someone to piss on your face to remenise of your days out on the water in the boat.

04-02-2012, 04:24 AM
What's the matter Waterboy (Y.D.) are your feelings hurt? Don't worry when you go to prison we can arrange for someone to piss on your face to remenise of your days out on the water in the boat.

Blah Blah Blah...Wah Wah Wah...Blah Blah Blah. Thats all we hear anymore so...STFU!