PDA

View Full Version : who

02-28-2012, 03:53 AM
Does anyone know who was the Officer who handled a call on 37th Ct about 5 or 6 days ago. A call involving a drunken hispanic female talking alot of smack.

02-28-2012, 04:34 AM
Does anyone know who was the Officer who handled a call on 37th Ct about 5 or 6 days ago. A call involving a drunken hispanic female talking alot of smack.

Well, it seems like you have a lot of time on your hands!! Listen here, once an officer handles a call at MGPD, it's gone, deleted from our memory, finito, done...We ain't got time for this crap...

02-28-2012, 08:18 PM

Well, it seems like you have a lot of time on your hands!! Listen here, once an officer handles a call at MGPD, it's gone, deleted from our memory, finito, done...We ain't got time for this crap...

I understand and agree with you. However, you dont even know why I'm asking. So how about you slow your roll player.

02-29-2012, 10:25 AM

No Major, no one knows.

02-29-2012, 01:44 PM

No Major, no one knows.

In that case I just wanted to give that Officer a token of my appritiation for handling it the way he did. My moms spoke quite highly of him. So again thanks for showing patience with said drunken female even though she probably needed he teeth knocked out lol. She can get out of hand when under the influence of booze.