PDA

View Full Version : Brodie Hughes

02-24-2012, 04:28 PM
Kind of sad what happened to former Lt Hughes. He could have easily gotten his degree from Ashcroft, U of Phoenix, Everest or any of the other for profit universities.

03-02-2012, 11:43 PM
The standards and pay are some of the lowest in the area so what do you expect???? The cream of the crop are not applying to any LE agency in Volusia County for a reason. Where's Captain "Elite" on this one! :lol: :lol:

03-05-2012, 01:09 PM
The News-Journal said he was still going to be making about %55,000.00 a year. And if he works a bit of overtime he will be doing rather well financially. Just stating the facts.

03-05-2012, 03:39 PM
The News-Journal said he was still going to be making about %55,000.00 a year. And if he works a bit of overtime he will be doing rather well financially. Just stating the facts.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa a VCSO DEPUTY making $55,000???? Maybe that was his LT's salary and that's even pretty low for a LT in Central Florida. The cream of the crop LT's start at 90K in Central FL.

03-06-2012, 12:28 PM
The News Journal article stated his Lieutenant's salary was $64,000 and that his Deputy pay would be $55,000. I am a bit bewildered by the amount he is making as well. But when you qualify for an elite unit you get paid accordingly.

03-07-2012, 07:58 AM
The News Journal article stated his Lieutenant's salary was $64,000 and that his Deputy pay would be $55,000. I am a bit bewildered by the amount he is making as well. But when you qualify for an elite unit you get paid accordingly.

Actually an "elite" sgt makes $79,000, Lt's top out at $98,000. You see my friend we are elite agency and are paid accordingly you get table scraps and based on this "elite" Lt's actions it shows. Good day GED guy.

03-07-2012, 11:38 PM
If this "elite" agency you are at is "all that" why do you keep coming to this site? Just as I figured...you tried to get on with the VCSO and they turned you down.

03-08-2012, 09:46 PM
If this "elite" agency you are at is "all that" why do you keep coming to this site? Just as I figured...you tried to get on with the VCSO and they turned you down.

Yep you got me, I hope the Sheriff has you assigned to investigations! :snicker:

03-09-2012, 01:19 AM
It does not take that much to figure out a troll on a site. Just like when folks bad mouth the Marines. Reality indicates and proves they are jealous and want to be one of the few and the proud. It is almost akin to this discussion. I would recommend you keep on applying. Sooner or later you can get tips on how to improve your chances. And maybe in the meantime take some college to bolster the GED or high school foundation. Hope this helps.

03-09-2012, 02:00 AM
It does not take that much to figure out a troll on a site. Just like when folks bad mouth the Marines. Reality indicates and proves they are jealous and want to be one of the few and the proud. It is almost akin to this discussion. I would recommend you keep on applying. Sooner or later you can get tips on how to improve your chances. And maybe in the meantime take some college to bolster the GED or high school foundation. Hope this helps.

Like I said Sherlock Holmes, you got me all figured out so what's left to say. I'm able to walk anywhere in the country and say the agency I work for with pride knowing it's a worldwide name with a great rep, you can't say that and you never will. The only thing you're right about is that I am "trolling" YOU. It's entertaining and it reminds me of the teenager with the shi**y car, I guess it's something to be proud of if you can do no better. :devil:

03-09-2012, 12:09 PM
Well Watson...why don't you say your agency name with pride so everybody knows. Just as a I thought.

03-10-2012, 02:52 AM
Well Watson...why don't you say your agency name with pride so everybody knows. Just as a I thought.

It's probably Wackenhut.

03-26-2012, 11:40 PM

It's probably Wackenhut.

Too busy working at a rest area to reply?? I knew you were a Wackenhut commando!

10-22-2012, 09:30 AM
In all reality Hughes, or Brodie Huge as he's referred to by his coworkers, is a sad excuse for a LEO. He's only still employed because the sheriff fought to keep him. Everyone else felt he needed to go due to his continuous violation of civil rights and lack luster performance as a supervisor. What kind of excuse for an LEO orders subordinates to lie on official reports to cover his (Hughes') illegal searches?

10-30-2012, 07:28 PM
In all reality Hughes, or Brodie Huge as he's referred to by his coworkers, is a sad excuse for a LEO. He's only still employed because the sheriff fought to keep him. Everyone else felt he needed to go due to his continuous violation of civil rights and lack luster performance as a supervisor. What kind of excuse for an LEO orders subordinates to lie on official reports to cover his (Hughes') illegal searches?

Where is the proof that he ordered subordinates to lie? Where is the proof that he violated any civil rights? His performance as a supervisor was not lackluster. If you are trying to stir the pot go to Volusiaexposed. Your comments have no place here.

11-16-2012, 07:41 PM
A special golden child

11-17-2012, 12:37 PM
Sounds like there is a bit of jealousy. When he was your supervisor did he make you do your job?