PDA

View Full Version : Web page

02-20-2012, 06:51 AM
For a agency that is suposed to be so be head of the times why is your web page the same page since you started? You have people in the same lame ass photos that don't even work there and other people as majors that have been demoted, not to mention that Nazi looking Sargent with his silly ass photo popping up every thirty seconds....come on is morale really that low you cant update a little going on 5 years now

02-20-2012, 06:34 PM
For a agency that is suposed to be so be head of the times why is your web page the same page since you started? You have people in the same lame ass photos that don't even work there and other people as majors that have been demoted, not to mention that Nazi looking Sargent with his silly ass photo popping up every thirty seconds....come on is morale really that low you cant update a little going on 5 years now

Glad someone else see that. I have spoken to our "IT" people over and over again and it's always some BS excuse as to why the page has not gotten updated. It's a shame that in today's techie world, our website is still looking like day one...What a shame... Leadership needs an overhaul at MGPD. From the TOP DOWN

02-21-2012, 12:49 AM
Yeah I guess you are ready to step up and make the necessary changes.

02-21-2012, 06:00 PM

If given the chnace but unfortunately with one or two promotions every two years looks like I would need a miracle. Lets not mention how the testing process is a joke and a secret. Funny how the admin controls everything. Never hjeard of taking a test and the results are never posted by ba grade just assigned to come out that way, "think its another MGPD set up"....." I think so"! What a croc of shitzu!

The worst part is if I had stayed where I was at I would be making more money than here with no merit increase and just loosing more and more everyday, becasue we had a real union and contract. What a kick in the balls, live and learn!

02-22-2012, 02:17 AM

If given the chnace but unfortunately with one or two promotions every two years looks like I would need a miracle. Lets not mention how the testing process is a joke and a secret. Funny how the admin controls everything. Never hjeard of taking a test and the results are never posted by ba grade just assigned to come out that way, "think its another MGPD set up"....." I think so"! What a croc of shitzu!

The worst part is if I had stayed where I was at I would be making more money than here with no merit increase and just loosing more and more everyday, becasue we had a real union and contract. What a kick in the balls, live and learn!

It happens my friend. Dont get discuraged, make the best of it. It could be worse. You could be stuck in South GA in a Wana-be Police dept like me. Should of kept my brown ass in Miami Gardens. Like you said live and learn.