PDA

View Full Version : openings

02-18-2012, 05:17 PM
I see that you have a openings post on the city website?
How many officer's are you hiring?
What are the work conditions, now that the new chief taken over?
Anything else that you can tell me?
Thanks and be safe!!

02-21-2012, 05:44 AM
Do yourself a favor, don't bother applying here and go to a large agency.

02-24-2012, 10:26 PM
Why would you want to work here with a staff who is too busy getting Lightning Tickets for exchange of new Sprint Service. That is what the CID sgt is busy doing while the road toad take on more of the responsiblity for the crime in the city. Must be a political emergency that day shift now has to walk downtown. Just make sure you check in with the Chief at Mezaluna. Thats the way we roll. Free pizzas extra downtown patrols. Not to mention a former PBA rep who is too busy playing detective which we all know is not qualified to do nor even to be a probationary officer. Lets not forget to mention that we are losing great officer becuase of all the staff's incompetance. The new LT is doing his best to make it a fair place to work for all but is being undermined by that same CID Sgt who got the Lightning tickets. GO Lightning. Yeah its a great place to work.

03-07-2012, 01:44 AM
Anyone know what happens now? I submitted everything and I know there is a civil service exam at some point. What are the rest of the steps. Thanks for any help.

03-08-2012, 03:41 AM
Well, it appears you will fit right in..Just wait in line for all the favorites that they have already promised jobs to. If they don't work out you may get a call. Hey, has anyone heard did they punish the SGT who got the kickback from Sprint? Did the Chief punish himself for getting free pizza? It's a shame that everyone has to have their crap thrown to the curb because of a couple jerks who make the whole agency look bad.... Good Luck Chief!!! You run a fine ship. Reminds me of the Titanic and we know how that story ended... Just sayin!!

03-15-2012, 11:10 PM
Posting was supposed to close 2/28. Anybody know what's going on? I haven't heard anything.