PDA

View Full Version : FIRED RESERVES

02-16-2012, 05:23 AM
Fabian Perez fired. Does anybody know why? That guy never made a sound while he was here. Goes to show you how when its your time its your time. Negroe got whacked for no reason.

02-16-2012, 08:57 PM
as far as F.P. whether its true or not, you are supposed to screw over the brother in blue for no reason ever! remember you dont have to do a favor for someone, so its easier just not to do or say anything about anyone! you are all old enough to know this!

why not ask about that fool that had all the connects! cornhole, great job. now you have the eyes on all the rest of us with that stupid incident. thx

just help out when it doesnt effect you in a bad way. no one else will do it for you! remember that!

ppl lay low and do what you have too, just enough to get by!

love you

02-17-2012, 03:44 AM
as far as F.P. whether its true or not, you are supposed to screw over the brother in blue for no reason ever! remember you dont have to do a favor for someone, so its easier just not to do or say anything about anyone! you are all old enough to know this!

why not ask about that fool that had all the connects! cornhole, great job. now you have the eyes on all the rest of us with that stupid incident. thx

just help out when it doesnt effect you in a bad way. no one else will do it for you! remember that!

ppl lay low and do what you have too, just enough to get by!

love you

NIT WIT. YOU SHOULD STICK TO BEING A NIT WIT. CORNELIO WAS TARGETTED FROM DAY ONE. HE KNEW IT AND SO DID WE ALL. THE GUY CAME HERE ONLY TO BE FIRED. FABIAN DID NOTHING AND GOT FIRED TOO. ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING OR ANOTHER WITH THE NON PAiD FORCE. DEPENDS ON WHO YOU ASK. IF YOU ASK TOLEDO, EVERY RESERVE THAT DOESN'T PAY HIM HIS RALEX OFF DUTY FEE IMMEDIATELY SHOULD BE FIRED. OCHOA LIES TO US ALL. "MIJO MIJO" THEN HE GIVES AWAY THE SECRET OFF DUTIES TO HIS SNITCHES ONLY.THE CHIEF IS NEVER THERE. CAPT SAYS THEIR IS 20 PEOPLE ON SHIFT WHEN THERE IS ACTUALLY 4. SORDO IS SUCKING OCHOA'S A$$ ALL THE TIME. LT. MENOCAL IS CHASING BODE AROUND THE CITY. LT. BENITO NEVER COMES TO WORK. ONLY SARGENTS THEIR THAT YOU SEE ALL THE TIME ARE ALVAREZ AND CARRIL. SO WHEN IT COMES TO BEING A RESERVE ITS EASY TO BE DISCOURAGD BY THE ADMINISTRATION. ITS A (KISS A$$) OR GET FIRED WORLD THEIR. THEIR IS NO BROTHER HOOD OR SENSE OF COMRADARY THEIR. IT IS EVERYONE FOR THEMSELVES AND BACK NO ONE UP.

GRUMPY WAS RIGHT. THEY ARE ALL CORRUPT AND ARE THIEVES! NO ONE TELLS HIM TO SHUT UP CAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS!

PEACE OUT!

02-17-2012, 01:35 PM
i feel bad for F.P. he is a good guy... i hope they change their minds and bring him back.

and for other the others, if you know they are watching you, and you have been told they are watching you, and you still mess up. they hey guy it was your fault!

forrest gump! stupid is what stupid does, my mama used to say.

and have a nice day

02-18-2012, 03:58 AM
Toledo Ochoa (all old enough to collect Social security) are nothing but PIMPS..its like they pimps out all who are willing to work the off duties...they (the old men) need to collect their share of that off duty..like i said "PIMPS"..its down right embarassing.
From the fatass chief to the low life Major & Lt really need to just retire...

02-19-2012, 12:39 AM
Major P.I.M.P. Ochoa and Torpedo Toledo always gives out their secret offduties to their buddies and kissasses. I neva see anyone complaining to da PBA about this. Did u know that new rserve virgil wrks construction for Toledo in Ruban Menas unmaked car. Ochoa gets called for the cemetary by da owner directly and then he gives it to whoeva he wants or works it himself. Thos jobs are neva posted nor do the fulltimers hav a chance to bid for thos secret jobs. PBA Rep Wilson what are u going to due about it? Nothing ***** cuz u have no balls!

02-19-2012, 01:25 PM
IF ANYBODY HAS BALLS IT'S MOOKIE. HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS. ALL THAT GUYS DOES IS ALWAYS HELP PEOPLE. ONE OF THE SHARPEST GUYS WE HAVE ON HERE.

02-20-2012, 03:29 AM
IF ANYBODY HAS BALLS IT'S MOOKIE. HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS. ALL THAT GUYS DOES IS ALWAYS HELP PEOPLE. ONE OF THE SHARPEST GUYS WE HAVE ON HERE.

Yes "guest".. he is the most masculine and ballsy fella we have I have to agree :devil:

AND nobody said he was a bad guy he just lets many things happen becuz he likes the status quo

He is a very nice guy. Always smells like Victoria Secret!

02-21-2012, 02:50 AM
Speaking of balls...its fair to say that most of the dept LACKS BALLS...all of you seem to do is whine, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...i mean what other department has Majors working off duty? I can't think of any...Ochoa works the cemetary most weekends its an easy job or he wouldn't take it. If you look at all the posts its just lots of whinning STAND UP AND DO SOMETHING GET A PAIR, WHO ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

02-21-2012, 04:17 AM
Speaking of balls...its fair to say that most of the dept LACKS BALLS...all of you seem to do is whine, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...i mean what other department has Majors working off duty? I can't think of any...Ochoa works the cemetary most weekends its an easy job or he wouldn't take it. If you look at all the posts its just lots of whinning STAND UP AND DO SOMETHING GET A PAIR, WHO ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

BECAUSE THE "ALCALDE" IS AFRAID OF OCHOA AND THE WRATH HE WILL UNLEASH ON SWEETWATER IF ANYONE F*KS WUTH HIS PRIVATE GIGS. NO DOUBT!

02-21-2012, 02:08 PM
Dear MR. MAYOR,

the police force that protects and serves your community is speaking out! listen to them and continue to do the right thing. Remonve those in the adminstrative positions that are killing the moral of this wonderful department. Your men and women know those who fight for your city.

I think that you should make Allen St. Germain chief! he is a fair person. He is one of the men left in this city! there are several people that need to just move on and just retire or just go teach at the college. we no longer need the adminstration doing soldier work. Pay them reasonable and allow the OFFICERS to do the rest.

A wise man once said, TAKE CARE OF YOUR PEOPLE AND THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU, DONT AND THEY WILL OVER-THROW YOU. REMEMBER THERE IS MORE OF THEM THEN YOOU!

02-22-2012, 02:32 AM
If st germain becomes chief...then u are better off keeping what we have. Ahh memories wasn't st.(only in name) germain the one that cost the city lots of bucks for almost killing someone? yeah now you remember...pretty much got away with that one...no keep the trash we have now.

02-22-2012, 04:46 AM
Dear MR. MAYOR,

the police force that protects and serves your community is speaking out! listen to them and continue to do the right thing. Remonve those in the adminstrative positions that are killing the moral of this wonderful department. Your men and women know those who fight for your city.

I think that you should make Allen St. Germain chief! he is a fair person. He is one of the men left in this city! there are several people that need to just move on and just retire or just go teach at the college. we no longer need the adminstration doing soldier work. Pay them reasonable and allow the OFFICERS to do the rest.

A wise man once said, TAKE CARE OF YOUR PEOPLE AND THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU, DONT AND THEY WILL OVER-THROW YOU. REMEMBER THERE IS MORE OF THEM THEN YOOU!

THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT YOUR NOT SPEAKING OUT LOUD, YOUR JUST WRITING SENTENCES. IF YOUR GONNA DO SOMETHING THEN DO IT ALREADY!

02-22-2012, 05:24 AM
MAYOR, REALLY, ST. GERMAIN? I CAN TELL SOMEONE HAS BEEN SMOKING THE SWEETWATER HOOKA AGAIN? FOR THAT MAKE LARRY PEREZ THE CHIEF. THAT WAY HE WONT HAVE TO SNITCH ON EVERYBODY ANYMORE TO THE CURRENT CHIEF. HE COULD JUST STAND IN THE MIRROR AND SNITCH IN THE MIRROR TO HIMSELF. I'M SURE THAT IF YOU MAKE HIM THE CHIEF HE WILL RID THE DEPARTMENT OF ALL WINERS. THEN, HE'LL TURN ON YOU TOO AND HAVE YOU ARRESTED FOR ANY SLEW OF THINGS HE WILL DOCUEMENT ON YOUR A$$. WE ARE OUR OWN WORSTE ENEMIES AND WE LOVE TO SEE US FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER UNTIL SOMEONE GETS FIRED, DEMOTED OR RESIGNS. MAYOR.........YOU SAY YOU ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH, WELL? HERE IT IS......... THINGS ARE MISERABLE, YOU HAVE ACTING SARGENTS EVERYWHERE. SOME WITH ONLY 1 YR EXPERIENCE AS A POLICE OFFICER AND ON PROBATION. AND EVEN THOSE KISS ASSES ARE GETTING FEDUP WITH THIS BS. PERSONS WITHOUT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE RUNNING SHIFTS. "CORPORALS" WTF? THE RETIREMENT SUCKS, THE OFF DUTY SCHEDULING SUCKS. TOLEDO HAS A MONOPOLY OVER IT BY USING THE CITY UNIFORM, CAR, BADGE, TIME AND AUTHORITY TO SCHEDULE OFF DUTY JOBS FOR "RALEX" (RALEZ ID TOLEDO) TO MAKE A PROFIT FOR HIMSELF AND MAYRA. YOU ALLOW THIS BECAUSE HE IS YOUR FREIND. IT IS JUST WRONG AND A CONFLICT OF INTEREST AS PLAIN AS DAY. MAYRA TOLEDO THINKS WE DONT HAVE A CONTRACT. WE GET SCREWED ON OFF DUTY SURCHARGES THROUGH THE CITY. WE COMPLAIN TO YOU BUT YOU DONT CARE. THE FAVORS YOU HAVE DONE FOR PEEPL GETS FORGOTTEN WHEN WE GET TREATED LIKE THIS. YOU WANT LOYALTY?, GIVE IT BACK TO US!

HERE IS ONE FOR YOU: PICHARDO FOR CHIEF!

THIS GUY HAS IT TOGETHER AND WOULD BE A GREAT CHIEF!

YOU DECIDE

02-22-2012, 04:37 PM
anything or anyone is better then putting "FELON" ST.GERMAIN IN CHARGE

02-22-2012, 07:17 PM
i agree conflict of interest! fire r.toledo sr.! maybe they have already called public corruptions units at the SAO.....

i nominate lt. tes for chief, we need a fair person that doesnt want to take up with toledo! and doesnt need the off duties from the poor resevers that need to make money to support themselves! they dont have jobs!!!

the off duty cordinator should not own an off duty company!!! pick some1 else.

how about Marcos for chief???? answer that 1 !!!!

02-22-2012, 07:30 PM
MARCOS WHO? NOT VILLA.......?

02-23-2012, 06:22 AM
just remember, if you keep taunting the mayor with this BS he will cancel all off duty jobs and give them to the county. he has said it many times before but no one thinks he has the balls to do it. keep it up and we'll all be screwed!

:o

02-23-2012, 01:05 PM
CANCELL ALL THE OFF DUTIES! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT TOLEDO WOULD DO THEN!

ITS NOT ABOUT HAVING OR NOT HAVING BALLS ...... ITS ABOUT DOING THE RIGHT THING.

02-23-2012, 01:25 PM
if they cancel the off duties, they will lose the way they have and continue to steal money from there reserves that work them and some full-timers. $11 plus dollars an hour surcharge??? and be happy about it!

the question is where is that money going? to faten the full-timers pension? maybe?

even some of the full-timers dont want to work the city off duties because they get paid like $18 an hour all the way from $46.50! what kinda math is that? for that you go sell flowers and make twice as much!

so i agree with "nit wit" go ahead and cancel the off duties! i dare you too. they city would lose tons of money!

do the math:

$11 * 6 hrs= $66.00 * 50 officers monthly= $3300 * 12 months= $39,600 yr for what, explain where it goes? you get no answer ...

that doesnt sound like bad money! plus toledo is taking his $2.00 an hour for giving the city the off duty thur his "relax company" (conflict of intetest)... oops did i say that! the whole thing is"BS"!

02-23-2012, 03:02 PM
Keep your eyes on channel 7...and their up coming report on this..enough is enough
no more RALEX

02-23-2012, 09:50 PM
Why don't you guys just call channel 7 and expose the chosen few who are impersonating police officers and working blue martini and kafe krystal in county jurisdiction with no powers of arrest and tasing drunks and making arrest without cause. This will take all their nice secret jobs away. Last time I checked the county no longer has mutual aid agreement with sweetwater. you guys are not allowed to work off duties in police capacity outside your city unless under direct supervision and ok from that jurisdiction. But then again if you guys blow the whistle you will all loose your off duties. And as far as you guys working the construction details on 874 the state only allows you to work them casue they don't want it. Let another donna watts come around and 39 you guys for prohibited use of lights and obstructing a road and see how quick you guys loose in court.

02-24-2012, 05:10 AM
Why don't you guys just call channel 7 and expose the chosen few who are impersonating police officers and working blue martini and kafe krystal in county jurisdiction with no powers of arrest and tasing drunks and making arrest without cause. This will take all their nice secret jobs away. Last time I checked the county no longer has mutual aid agreement with sweetwater. you guys are not allowed to work off duties in police capacity outside your city unless under direct supervision and ok from that jurisdiction. But then again if you guys blow the whistle you will all loose your off duties. And as far as you guys working the construction details on 874 the state only allows you to work them casue they don't want it. Let another donna watts come around and 39 you guys for prohibited use of lights and obstructing a road and see how quick you guys loose in court.

DEAR GUEST; Officers at Blue could not possible be impersonating anyone because they are police officers and the detail is sanctioned through the City and approved by the County brass because, here's the juicy part, YOUR off duty SRT guys beat the shit out of like 20 patrons, employees and other P.O.'s. at Blue. As a result, A BIG I/A is still underway. Then, as if that wasn't enough, Kendall Officer K**u and others started to harass the security personell from Town and Country and then that turned into an I/A that cancelled the job alltogether for Miami-Dade Police. You wanted the truth right? Choke on it! Now as for the Prohibited use of lights, on a government owned vehicle,?? you are a dumbass, illiterate f*k! That's just like saying everytime you county officers are driving to work to Miami-Dade County from (totally outisde your jurisdiction) Collier, Palm Beach, Broward or Monroe that you are illegaly displaying lights too?? Donna Watts could suk my ass too and so could you p*ssy!! Oh, and why would YOU be checking on mutual aid with the county anyway? Check your sources, they are lying to you!

02-24-2012, 05:16 AM
if they cancel the off duties, they will lose the way they have and continue to steal money from there reserves that work them and some full-timers. $11 plus dollars an hour surcharge??? and be happy about it!

the question is where is that money going? to faten the full-timers pension? maybe?

even some of the full-timers dont want to work the city off duties because they get paid like $18 an hour all the way from $46.50! what kinda math is that? for that you go sell flowers and make twice as much!

so i agree with "nit wit" go ahead and cancel the off duties! i dare you too. they city would lose tons of money!

do the math:

$11 * 6 hrs= $66.00 * 50 officers monthly= $3300 * 12 months= $39,600 yr for what, explain where it goes? you get no answer ...

that doesnt sound like bad money! plus toledo is taking his $2.00 an hour for giving the city the off duty thur his "relax company" (conflict of intetest)... oops did i say that! the whole thing is"BS"!

OK reserve officer MAMATRANX! Please apply elsewhere and leave as soon as possible. You are definately not happy here. School Board is hiring, so is the Gables, North Miami, Opa-Locka. Just to name a few. And for any reserve to hammer at Toledo, that is total BS. Whenever we have PBA meetings, he is the only one fighting to give reserves work? Mookie, please enlighten us?

02-24-2012, 01:20 PM

do the math:

OK reserve officer MAMATRANX! Please apply elsewhere and leave as soon as possible. You are definately not happy here. School Board is hiring, so is the Gables, North Miami, Opa-Locka. Just to name a few. And for any reserve to hammer at Toledo, that is total BS. Whenever we have PBA meetings, he is the only one fighting to give reserves work? Mookie, please enlighten us?

wow hit a nerve!

02-24-2012, 01:49 PM
like we said before keep checking ch 7 big I/A investigation you won't even know what hit ya.

02-24-2012, 03:46 PM
This is for who ever wrote this comment,i believe I know who it is already. looks like a steriod freak and has a name of a Cuban dictator. Ye, unfortunately things happen and yes St Germain was aquitted of all charges. But i bet the person who wrote the comment is in Sweetwater because he got fired from another Police Dept. I can say St Germain has never been fired from another Police Dept has never been in drugs. Also its amazing to me how many grown so called men can talk so much shit. St Germain is not looking to be cheif and I can tell you from personal relationship that I have with him (wife) not in Sweetwater. So you and who ever else can stop hating and feeling threaten by him, dont worry you wont get fired from Sweetwater just look around you how many are still there that shouldn't be, that is not including St Germain.
You have anything else to write or say tell St Germain man up and do not be a girl.

02-24-2012, 10:04 PM
aquitted = got away with it..whatever

02-25-2012, 03:17 AM
Yeppers = chicken sh*t - post your real name *****

02-25-2012, 05:34 PM
LOOK AT WHAT IS GOING ON IN POLICEWORK NOWADAYS IN MIAMI-DADE COUNTY. WE NEED TO BE TIGHTER AND CLOSER THAN EVER. COPS ARRESTING COPS, EVERYBODY SNITCHING ON EVERYBODY. YOU GUYS AND GIRLS NEEDS TO LEAVE THE PAST IN THE PAST AND MOVE ON WORK TOGETHER AND MAKE SWEETWATER "SWEET". NOW IS OUR CHANCE, WE ARE IN CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS, THE MAYOR WANTS TO GIVES US THE 2.5 AND NOT MESS WITH THE OTHER BENEFITS. NO ONE IS GETTING WHAT WE ARE GOING TO GET. NO ONE. NOW ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS JUST ANSWER CALLS, GAS UP BEFORE OR AFTER WORK, STAY OUT OF THE GOSSIP AND DO OUR JOB. THAT'S IT. SIMPLE ENOUGH. AND ITS NOT LIKE WE WORK IN THE GHETTO EITHER. OTHER P.O.'S TALK CRAP ABOUT SWEETWATER, WE HAVE A STACK OF APPLICATIONS FROM FORMER COUNTY AND OTHER CITY P.O.'S THAT SHOULD KEEP MILIAN BUSY UNTIL HE TURNS 80. SOME OF THOSE EX COUNTY OFFICERS THAT TALKED SH*T ABOUT SWEETWATER, NOW WORK HERE AND HAVE TOTALLY CHANGED THEIR TUNE. JUST GET TO WORK AND STAY OUT OF THE GOSSIP. WE NEED TO GET BUSY AND USE ALL OF OUR ENERGIES TO SOLVE PROBLEMS AND NOT CREATE THEM. SITTING OUTSIDE THE BACK DOOR SMOKING A CIGAR AND COMPLAINING ABOUT TOLEDO AND HOW BAD OF A PERSON HE IS DOESNT SOLVE ANYTHING. IF WE DO NOT LET OCHOAS GOSSIP INTERFERE WITH THE MAYOR'S VISION WE WILL BE FINE.

02-25-2012, 08:00 PM
Bravo, well said

02-26-2012, 12:14 AM
All I can to the comment about me, is I will be the mature person and not celebrate this ongoing gossip. Don't ever threaten me again you steroid freak ex chief picece of crap. By the way learn how to spell my husbands name Allen. You sorry F..k
If you have anything else to say about me ask my husband where you can find me. Also I advise to tell him anything you want to tell him to his face, don't hide behind your computer.and sign your name ex chief steriod freak . Yea I know who you are.
Signed by St Germain wifey

02-26-2012, 01:41 AM
All I can to the comment about me, is I will be the mature person and not celebrate this ongoing gossip. Don't ever threaten me again you steroid freak ex chief picece of crap. By the way learn how to spell my husbands name Allen. You sorry F..k
If you have anything else to say about me ask my husband where you can find me. Also I advise to tell him anything you want to tell him to his face, don't hide behind your computer.and sign your name ex chief steriod freak . Yea I know who you are.

Who is threatening you. Nobody. This is not about you. It's not about Alan either. Anyone who works here knows that this is all about how Ochoa plays his games spreading rumors about people, even your husband, to cause decention around this place. He pretends to be your friend and then when you leave his office he is trashing you to the chief. Like the Mayor told us, ignore him. His only duty is to count money. He is NOT the assistant chief, acting chief or anything else here. Fuggy will be here for a longtime. His illness is a small matter and this will not keep him down. I know that is what Ochoa wants but he's dreaming again. He is on this forum all the time writing bogus crap anonymously about people to keep the internal fight going. Geez, the most peaceful time we have ever had here wa when Ochoa was out for his surgery. The mayor just doesn't know what to do with him anymore. Ochoa has never changed and he never will. He lives thus three way or four way life filled with multiple personalities. Mayor? What are you going to do about it?

02-26-2012, 01:58 AM

ALL i can say is WOW! Mrs St.Germain you really need to go back to school and learn how to write/spell and write sentences..hope you are not helping your kids with homework.
Aren't you suppose to be in bible class? So holy yet the lanuage you display is embarassing, i bet your pastor wouldn't like it. WOW.
what did u give up for lent?

02-26-2012, 03:39 AM

ALL i can say is WOW! Mrs St.Germain you really need to go back to school and learn how to write/spell and write sentences..hope you are not helping your kids with homework.
Aren't you suppose to be in bible class? So holy yet the lanuage you display is embarassing, i bet your pastor wouldn't like it. WOW.
what did u give up for lent? ok whatever looser.

02-26-2012, 05:04 AM
WHO THE F**K ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

and sign your name ex chief steriod freak . Yea I know who you are.

MENOCAL?

02-27-2012, 04:41 AM
[/quote]Geez, the most peaceful time we have ever had here wa when Ochoa was out for his surgery. The mayor just doesn't know what to do with him anymore.[/quote]

So sad, but so very true!

02-27-2012, 04:51 AM

what did u give up for lent?

She thinks someone threatened her?????!@#$%^&*()*&^%$#???? No one threatended her. Merely telling a story is not a threat. Actually, it was Alan that had a big 34 with Castro and during the heat pf the moment, Castro told Alan that if he kept disrespecting him he would punch Alan in the mouth! Telling a story is not a threat! This already happened and is way down river. Alan knows this to be true! Besides, why would the "REAL" wife of any P.O. come on this site and write about anyone at all? No way to tell if the writer is really Alan's wife. It could be anyone with great inside knowledge about this place. And if Alan's wife really participates in this forum, she needs to get a life. My children are much more important than a stupid blog and what anybody writes about my husband, She knows what is true and what is not true. Who cares??

This site is for amusement. That's it!! Oh, I saw the Chief riding a bicycle naked??? Oh, the Sergeant was smoking inside his car with the windows closed??? Oh, Castro wears pink underwear???

Child's play, that's all this is!!

02-27-2012, 08:17 AM
Wow you guys are an embarrassment to Law Enforcement!!!! Seriously you are all sad lol. When is FDLE gonna close you losers down?

02-27-2012, 02:18 PM
Wow you guys are an embarrassment to Law Enforcement!!!! Seriously you are all sad lol. When is FDLE gonna close you losers down?
Couldn't agree more. But you know not all of them just some. Especially the ones that look like wanna be body builders. They ate the biggest losers.

02-27-2012, 02:58 PM
I come here all the time and read all the enterainment.

but, it is always easier to poke at people then to fix yourself.

with that being said; we all are certain that we need a huge change, but at the hands of someone that is fair and with the ability to speak to people as people! there is no need to be-little or talk-down to people. i understand that i'm not the best officer, and with the few years (6) on that i have, that i am still a rookie and constantly learning; even learning from the brand new officers. thats the big difference between some people. the ability to listen! wisdom come in all shapes and sizes. Stop trying to screw everyone over and maybe place yourself in their shoes just once a week, you might gain more respect then you think.

i know that it is sometimes easier said then done, but try, you never know what the return could bring.

for those who know me, this is from the heart.....

ps.....

Patrol----Motors----DB----SWAT----HRT----Dispatcher---- and the Admin,

you name it____

we are ONE department, act like 1....

03-12-2012, 08:45 AM
You guys are all a big joke. Just admit that you all ran to Sweetwater after the academy because they were willing to give you a badge and a gun without much effort. Now you are all paying for it and no matter what happens in the future, you will always be known as a Sh**bird for working at Sweetwater. Retards.

04-01-2013, 08:36 AM
he never got fired.... he went to a real police department making real money....

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 06:23 PM
Geez, the most peaceful time we have ever had here wa when Ochoa was out for his surgery. The mayor just doesn't know what to do with him anymore.[/quote]

So sad, but so very true![/QUOTE]

WISH THESE DAYS WOULD COME BACK AGAIN.