PDA

View Full Version : Golden Beach Motors

02-16-2012, 02:57 AM
http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy212/Mongoose1_2009/fat-man-bike.jpg

Any guesses who? How do I look? Does my motor make me look fat?

02-16-2012, 03:46 PM
http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy212/Mongoose1_2009/fat-man-bike.jpg

Any guesses who? How do I look? Does my motor make me look fat?

LELIA????? :shock:
Don't you or Leila? AKA-Chops :devil:

02-16-2012, 05:46 PM
Robbie has his uniform for motors and has been issued his brand new tricycle for patrol.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i177/peacefulgem/Tricicle.gif

Peddle harder fatboy....maybe you can drop a few pounds on those titties

02-16-2012, 05:53 PM
Are you refering to this robbie ? How could he get motors....don't you have to know the laws first

[youtube:2fxjrwsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_xrsQEwCZ8[/youtube:2fxjrwsw]

02-16-2012, 10:04 PM
Unfortunately he is not totally wrong about the law he refers to. The importance is in the details and while he is technically wrong about VIDEO taping being illegal, FL Statute 934.03 requires "two party consent" for AUDIO recording. This is the law police in Florida can use to avoid being filmed. Obviously this is a grey area but unfortunately the law is full of grey areas and right or wrong this one works in favor of the police.

02-16-2012, 10:27 PM
Unfortunately he is not totally wrong about the law he refers to. The importance is in the details and while he is technically wrong about VIDEO taping being illegal, FL Statute 934.03 requires "two party consent" for AUDIO recording. This is the law police in Florida can use to avoid being filmed. Obviously this is a grey area but unfortunately the law is full of grey areas and right or wrong this one works in favor of the police.

First of all it's gray, not "grey". Now that we have that minute detail out of the way, you are partially correct in your acertion that Florida is a state that requires "two party consent". However in a area such as the one where Big Boy was filmed there is no expectation of privacy and as such consent is implied. Do your homework and if you do not understand what you're reading, ask someone who does before you bring even further disgrace to your agency.

02-17-2012, 02:44 AM

First of all it's gray, not "grey". Now that we have that minute detail out of the way, you are partially correct in your acertion that Florida is a state that requires "two party consent". However in a area such as the one where Big Boy was filmed there is no expectation of privacy and as such consent is implied. Do your homework and if you do not understand what you're reading, ask someone who does before you bring even further disgrace to your agency.

Oh where to begin.....

First of all YOU are incorrect about grey/gray.....this is copied straight from http://www.grammarist.com:

"Both spellings, which have origins in the Old English gr?g, have existed hundreds of years. The American–British distinction did not develop until the 19th century. As the Ngram at the bottom of this post shows, gray became the preferred spelling in American English around 1825."

Note it says "preferred" not "only". The site then goes on to specify:

"The phrase grey area/gray area, meaning an area having characteristics of two extremes, may be spelled either way. However, Greyhound is always spelled with an e."

Now that I have corrected YOU on that minute detail, let me correct another for YOU...it is 'assertion', not 'acertion'. And no, this one does not work either way like grey/gray.

And incredibly I have yet another minute detail to correct YOU on...it would be "However in 'an' area", not "However in 'a' area. And this one also does not work either way like grey/gray.

Sorry to embarrass you this way but you are the one that was concerned about the minute details so maybe you should heed your own title and 'Do your homework' before you write something like this.

Now, on to the more important issue. My reason for pointing out that there is 'gray' area (maybe if I spell it your way you will better understand) is because there is still debate in different courts across the country about this issue and because of that the police continue to use it as a means to try and avoid being videotaped. And there are still states, Florida included, that continue to try to make it illegal to videotape police officers. Hence my reason for stating "right or wrong" they are still using it to arrest people. This is evidenced by the following article from just a couple months ago:

http://www.infowars.com/florida-man-arr ... in-public/ (http://www.infowars.com/florida-man-arrested-for-recording-police-in-public/)

Finally, I'm not sure exactly how I brought disgrace to this agency with what I said, especially since you clearly misunderstood my point. Not to mention that I don't even work for this particular agency. But, I guess everybody is entitled to their opinion regardless of their level of understanding (or lack thereof) of what they read.

In conclusion, and I quote....."Do your homework and if you do not understand what you're reading, ask someone who does before you bring even further disgrace to.....yourself!"

OK, so it wasn't an EXACT quote.

P.S. - Don't bother replying.....as my title suggests this was 'Too Easy' and I really need a bit more of a challenge than you are capable of providing.

02-17-2012, 04:20 AM
LOL. One of the best put you in your place burn's I've seen in a while. Nice.

02-17-2012, 11:44 AM
[quote=details]Unfortunately he is not totally wrong about the law he refers to. The importance is in the details and while he is technically wrong about VIDEO taping being illegal, FL Statute 934.03 requires "two party consent" for AUDIO recording. This is the law police in Florida can use to avoid being filmed. Obviously this is a grey area but unfortunately the law is full of grey areas and right or wrong this one works in favor of the police.

First of all it's gray, not "grey". Now that we have that minute detail out of the way, you are partially correct in your acertion that Florida is a state that requires "two party consent". However in a area such as the one where Big Boy was filmed there is no expectation of privacy and as such consent is implied. Do your homework and if you do not understand what you're reading, ask someone who does before you bring even further disgrace to your agency.[/quote:1lvas2ym]

Oh where to begin.....

First of all YOU are incorrect about grey/gray.....this is copied straight from http://www.grammarist.com:

"Both spellings, which have origins in the Old English gr?g, have existed hundreds of years. The American–British distinction did not develop until the 19th century. As the Ngram at the bottom of this post shows, gray became the preferred spelling in American English around 1825."

"The phrase grey area/gray area, meaning an area having characteristics of two extremes, may be spelled either way. However, Greyhound is always spelled with an e."

Now that I have corrected YOU on that minute detail, let me correct another for YOU...it is 'assertion', not 'acertion'. And no, this one does not work either way like grey/gray.

And incredibly I have yet another minute detail to correct YOU on...it would be "However in 'an' area", not "However in 'a' area. And this one also does not work either way like grey/gray.

Sorry to embarrass you this way but you are the one that was concerned about the minute details so maybe you should heed your own title and 'Do your homework' before you write something like this.

Now, on to the more important issue. My reason for pointing out that there is 'gray' area (maybe if I spell it your way you will better understand) is because there is still debate in different courts across the country about this issue and because of that the police continue to use it as a means to try and avoid being videotaped. And there are still states, Florida included, that continue to try to make it illegal to videotape police officers. Hence my reason for stating "right or wrong" they are still using it to arrest people. This is evidenced by the following article from just a couple months ago:

http://www.infowars.com/florida-man-arr ... in-public/ (http://www.infowars.com/florida-man-arrested-for-recording-police-in-public/)

Finally, I'm not sure exactly how I brought disgrace to this agency with what I said, especially since you clearly misunderstood my point. Not to mention that I don't even work for this particular agency. But, I guess everybody is entitled to their opinion regardless of their level of understanding (or lack thereof) of what they read.

In conclusion, and I quote....."Do your homework and if you do not understand what you're reading, ask someone who does before you bring even further disgrace to.....yourself!"

P.S. - Don't bother replying.....as my title suggests this was 'Too Easy' and I really need a bit more of a challenge than you are capable of providing.[/quote

Please do tell us why you do not work for this agency Rob. Is it because you are now a convicted felon and lost your police certification and because you too were a subject in the criminal investigation? How are things going for you in your new career expressing the anal glands of a dog for a living? Maybe you can assist Peters with getting yet another dog that Progressive insurance can pay for again. Lol!

02-17-2012, 01:24 PM
Oh where to begin.....

P.S. - Don't bother replying.....as my title suggests this was 'Too Easy' and I really need a bit more of a challenge than you are capable of providing.[/quote

Please do tell us why you do not work for this agency Rob. Is it because you are now a convicted felon and lost your police certification and because you too were a subject in the criminal investigation? How are things going for you in your new career expressing the anal glands of a dog for a living? Maybe you can assist Peters with getting yet another dog that Progressive insurance can pay for again. Lol!

Wow are you talented. You can so easily respond to something by guessing (incorrectly) who wrote it all the while ignoring what a fool you were shown to be. That is truly a talent only the ignorant would attempt to pull off. As I said, no challenge. I'm bored with you now. Have a nice life wallowing in your own misery and ignorance.

02-17-2012, 04:22 PM
Rob you can't hide the truth. You're a convicted felon, a woman beater, a closet homosexual and a crooked former cop. Learn to live with reality. You're washed up! Now get back to cleaning dog $hit and stay off of here. This forum is for police officers and you are not one of us!

02-17-2012, 05:01 PM
You guys are all morons...

The Supreme Court has said:

"Indeed, the Court has held that, as a matter of law, "if a person, whether willingly or not, becomes an actor in an event of public or general interest, 'then the publication of his connection with such an occurance is not an invasion of his right to privacy' ". In the present case, we find the manner in which the employees of the Sheriff's Department prosecute their duties to be a large and vital public interest that outweighs their desire to remain out of the public eye."

Further,

"By raising this Constitutional arguement (that the officer's 14th Amendment rights to privacy are violated), the Sheriff's Department urges this Court to add another catagory of protection to the privacy rights the Supreme Court has found under the Fourteenth Amendment: the right of an individual's performance of his duties to be free from public scrutiny. We find this to be ill-advised...We will follow precedent and not expand the "right of privacy" under the Fourteenth Amendment beyond those situations which the Court has ruled bear on the most intimate decisions affecting personal autonomy-namely reproductive rights, familial, and marital relations."

Since you're all so smart, you do the research and find the citations for the cases yourself. Two other points...If you would quit thinking that your unions were your saviors and letting them lead you by the nose toward legally fragile practices you'd be better off. Second, if your administration had done a good job of selecting your leaders, you could have someone who knows this stuff help you out instead of standing back and watching you try to tread water where you are obviously in over your head.

02-19-2012, 02:59 AM
Rob,
Come on tell us. How long have you been sleeping with Alex? It's common knowledge you even had keys to the TM's apartment. It's ok. You can come out of the closet.

02-19-2012, 03:54 AM
This isn't Rob. This is someone who wanted to work for Golden Beach to make things better; one of the outsiders who wasn't invited to lunch with the mayor or the town manager. I'm watching you guys disintegrate just like North Bay Village and wondering how in the hell can any of you look at yourselves in the mirror with a straight face.