PDA

View Full Version : Almost famous

02-16-2012, 02:28 AM
I would like to take a moment to thank all my loyal fans for their dedication and interest in my life, It is wonderful to receive all of this attention from all of you. Good, bad or slanderous, whatever, its all good. I have been named as, " Hairy whore,fat hairy whore, fat ass, flat ass, transvestite, and oh too many more names to identify. It is clear my fans cannot forget me and I am a constant thought in their minds each and every day.
I LOVE YOU ALL OXOXOXOXOXOXO

02-20-2012, 01:56 AM
If the cup fits were it, we know your where your husbands as he has not had a set of balls to were one for for years, if ever.....anyone who takkes from mommy and daddy have no balls anyway!!!!!! :devil:

02-24-2012, 01:17 AM
Mommy and daddy?????? I'm lost.

02-24-2012, 04:32 PM

Apparently mommy and daddy are supporting whoever is being talked about here I assume because they can't support themselves.

02-24-2012, 05:54 PM

Apparently mommy and daddy are supporting whoever is being talked about here I assume because they can't support themselves.
Please keep your children off the site...this is embarrassing

02-26-2012, 11:59 AM
[quote="Whatya Mean??":1d4bdtcx]Mommy and daddy?????? I'm lost.

Please keep your children off the site...this is embarrassing[/quote:1d4bdtcx]

You obviously haven't followed this forum for long. Children posting in here would be much less embarrassing than the cops who post here.