PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call

02-16-2012, 12:58 AM
So you have to love roll call from the two biggest jackasses' in the game. They came into roll call and preached how upset command staff is about this being a stat based department when these are the two retards pushing stats the most, for example disco sal and his illegal check points or raids of the local apartments to F.I. people who live there. Or perhaps the chapasourus and his rants of good boy emails to those who produce the highest numbers and how when they miss an off duty it’s okay because they work so hard on the road. You know the best cops out there, example a fish called wanda and the cuban refuge, come on bro there is more to this job than just fake ass numbers. Quality is supposed to be gaged on more than fake numbers, quit 69ing each other and wake up and smell the stats you’re shoveling. Did you not hear the laughter in the room, it’s because you guys area joke! The chief himself told you fools to pass on to us 1 and 1 are the magic numbers!

Stop being hypocrites take a real look around and look at the cops that are just quitting here. Do you really think your idea of them being scared to work these streets is the reason or just your poor leadership if you can call it that?

02-16-2012, 01:55 AM
So you have to love roll call from the two biggest jackasses' in the game. They came into roll call and preached how upset command staff is about this being a stat based department when these are the two retards pushing stats the most, for example disco sal and his illegal check points or raids of the local apartments to F.I. people who live there. Or perhaps the chapasourus and his rants of good boy emails to those who produce the highest numbers and how when they miss an off duty it’s okay because they work so hard on the road. You know the best cops out there, example a fish called wanda and the cuban refuge, come on bro there is more to this job than just fake ass numbers. Quality is supposed to be gaged on more than fake numbers, quit 69ing each other and wake up and smell the stats you’re shoveling. Did you not hear the laughter in the room, it’s because you guys area joke! The chief himself told you fools to pass on to us 1 and 1 are the magic numbers!

Stop being hypocrites take a real look around and look at the cops that are just quitting here. Do you really think your idea of them being scared to work these streets is the reason or just your poor leadership if you can call it that?

Whoever you are...you're ****in' hilarious!! I was thinking this same exact thing!! How is Chappy gonna say "oh we're not a stat driven agency", yet you post stats on the white board stating that crime is down 31%! So it must be all those dime bags and open containers CST are bagging up...cause there's still crime everywhere. I could be pro-active, but why? It's pushing back the ocean with a broom...according to brass...a fish called wanda is one of the best cops we got! But they all know deep down, they would never wanna take down a house next to her, cause they may get shot in the back..lmao...

02-16-2012, 10:09 AM
From your mouth to God's ear, brother.

02-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Stat's are so over rated. Quality not quantity. Sure you can make everyone do a misc. report for a dog taking a crap in someone's yard but what good does that do. The city is not going to give you any more money for generating 1,000,000 case numbers.
So my mentality is take care of business and on to the next one. Just my 2 cents worth.

02-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Stats will be the death of this agency. It truly sickens me to hear this garbage from Chappster, Disco, and Hipps. Here's some news for you idiots because I know you're reading this: Nobody cares! You can cry the blues and preach all you want, but in the end the cops will win and you'll still be the fools everyone knows you are. Wake up and smell the ink on the resignation letters your cops are writing. People aren't leaving because they want to, they're leaving because they have to. There is no price tag you can put on mental health.

Learn how to be a leader and less of a tyrant.

02-18-2012, 04:02 PM
Stats will be the death of this agency. It truly sickens me to hear this garbage from Chappster, Disco, and Hipps. Here's some news for you idiots because I know you're reading this: Nobody cares! You can cry the blues and preach all you want, but in the end the cops will win and you'll still be the fools everyone knows you are. Wake up and smell the ink on the resignation letters your cops are writing. People aren't leaving because they want to, they're leaving because they have to. There is no price tag you can put on mental health.

Learn how to be a leader and less of a tyrant.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-19-2012, 03:29 PM
well, you said it right witht he comment about "Smelling the ink on the resignation letters"... Command staff is so unattached of what's going on at the PD. We have lost some good people in the past few months (of course others just needed to go because they were dead weight). But it's going to take the chief and D.C. some waking up to do to see that morale is as low as it can go, to see that the maj's care only about "numbers" and not the wellfare of the officers. And is sad to say but the sgt's are not caring anymore... It's very disappointing to see the PD go to sh1t like that.. Too bad, because this place HAD the potential of being a great place to work.

02-22-2012, 01:31 AM
The Chief is too busy playing golf, ****ing off, and shucking and jiving for the City Council to care...and Hipps is trying to get his foot in the door of Miami Beach PD to give a damn about cops leaving this department in droves. For them, its simply a paycheck and something else on their resume`s. They can say they were command staff of a "major city"..even though crime is through the roof and are the laughing stock of Miami-Dade county. It doesn't matter to them. I like going with the mantra "if you don't care, why should I?"

02-22-2012, 07:56 PM
The Chief is too busy playing golf, ****ing off, and shucking and jiving for the City Council to care...and Hipps is trying to get his foot in the door of Miami Beach PD to give a damn about cops leaving this department in droves. For them, its simply a paycheck and something else on their resume`s. They can say they were command staff of a "major city"..even though crime is through the roof and are the laughing stock of Miami-Dade county. It doesn't matter to them. I like going with the mantra "if you don't care, why should I?"

Thats a damn shame you feel that way, just remember not to get "Complacent ". I hope that shit changes for you guys. Its really sad that when shit hits the fan, say for example a cop gets his car shot up with an AK 47 and they set a command post next to the subjects found vehicle. Even worse being a guy from an outside agrency and hearing who you guys refer to as "Hipps" tell everyone thanks for comming and rememeber its a dangerous job so "It is what it is"! That guy is your leader, will the real chief please stand up! That fool needs to get a clue.

I'm praying for you guys and gals over there and hoping you get what you need. You actually have a few good cops over there fighting the good fight but I understand its hard! God Bless and in the fight 3-15 if you really need something our command has no problem helping they see whats happening over there and would like to keep it there.