PDA

View Full Version : FOP In A Hurry

02-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Interesting week...guess the FOP guys from Miami were in a hurry while "cruising" through our county. too bad they didn't stop long enough to ask how Matt was doing. you know, deputy Matt Bugg who was nearly killed in that crash last October and has had to endure numerous surgeries and being hospitalized. thank God the PBA came thru and started a fund to help out the family. no mention though, they were just interested in getting out of a ticket.

02-12-2012, 03:09 AM
Interesting week...guess the FOP guys from Miami were in a hurry while "cruising" through our county. too bad they didn't stop long enough to ask how Matt was doing. you know, deputy Matt Bugg who was nearly killed in that crash last October and has had to endure numerous surgeries and being hospitalized. thank God the PBA came thru and started a fund to help out the family. no mention though, they were just interested in getting out of a ticket.

Youve GOT to be kidding me! I heard some of our guys made a trip recently,. Do you have a name? Id love to no who it was and I assure you they do not represent the rest of us down here. I hope the officer you were talking about is ok.

02-14-2012, 01:45 AM
[quote="deputy stat":ogzzmz3q]Interesting week...guess the FOP guys from Miami were in a hurry while "cruising" through our county. too bad they didn't stop long enough to ask how Matt was doing. you know, deputy Matt Bugg who was nearly killed in that crash last October and has had to endure numerous surgeries and being hospitalized. thank God the PBA came thru and started a fund to help out the family. no mention though, they were just interested in getting out of a ticket.

Youve GOT to be kidding me! I heard some of our guys made a trip recently,. Do you have a name? Id love to no who it was and I assure you they do not represent the rest of us down here. I hope the officer you were talking about is ok.[/quote:ogzzmz3q]

his name was Ortiz and he was NOT given a ticket...professional courtesy was extended even though. that was last tuesday, the 7th. thanks for asking about the deputy!

02-14-2012, 03:21 PM
his name was Ortiz and he was NOT given a ticket...professional courtesy was extended even though. that was last tuesday, the 7th. thanks for asking about the deputy!

Crap, are you serious? Javier Ortiz, Vice President of our Miami FOP! Now that's class, especially after being so vocal about a certain trooper pulling over a speeding Miami cop.

02-14-2012, 06:16 PM
He didn't ask about a deputy that wrecked six months ago 500 miles from Miami? Wow! Did you ask him how your wife was doing while she (beth) sat in his car stroking him on the traffic stop?

02-15-2012, 04:08 AM
He was on his way to lobby for FOP members in Tallahassee in front of committees of the Legislature. Not on vacation, not late for work, and I live in this area and did not hear of your injured officer. And I am sure that if you ask any public person, they do not know of the injured officer either. With the anal openings running rampant in Tallahassee , do we have not bigger things to do than trash brothers and sisters on here? Traffic. Not talking DUI traffic homicide, kilos of drugs, bank robbery. Traffic speeding. But did your deputy put a gun in the V P's face ala baker Watts? I DON'T THINK SO.

02-15-2012, 09:26 AM
He didn't ask about a deputy that wrecked six months ago 500 miles from Miami? Wow! Did you ask him how your wife was doing while she (beth) sat in his car stroking him on the traffic stop?

But, did you ask your wife if she was okay?

02-15-2012, 01:05 PM
Sorry to hear about the injuried Deputy but we usually don't hear about major crashes with other departments in the same county just b/c there's so many of us. Hope he has a fast recovery.

02-16-2012, 12:06 AM
Nice to see you did your job and got a speeder stopped before he killed/injured himself or some innocent civilian, or even an LEO stopped on the side of the road (like Trooper Patrick Ambroise). Even better it was your agency that stopped him and extended a "professional courtesy", because after the UNPROFESSIONAL comments he has made about the Florida Highway Patrol to the media in South Florida I doubt we would have been able to do what you did. And this was the same jerk-off who was denigrating the Florida Highway Patrol about not being "professional"? I wonder how he would have liked it if he "screwed the pooch", Signal 4ed his car, and the FHP arrived to work it? LMFAO, he probably would have BEGGED your agency to work it! :cop:
P. S. Prayers for Matt, hope he's coming along.

02-17-2012, 02:04 AM
[quote="deputy stat":1wnpcw1q]Interesting week...guess the FOP guys from Miami were in a hurry while "cruising" through our county. too bad they didn't stop long enough to ask how Matt was doing. you know, deputy Matt Bugg who was nearly killed in that crash last October and has had to endure numerous surgeries and being hospitalized. thank God the PBA came thru and started a fund to help out the family. no mention though, they were just interested in getting out of a ticket.
Nice to see you did your job and got a speeder stopped before he killed/injured himself or some innocent civilian, or even an LEO stopped on the side of the road (like Trooper Patrick Ambroise). Even better it was your agency that stopped him and extended a "professional courtesy", because after the UNPROFESSIONAL comments he has made about the Florida Highway Patrol to the media in South Florida I doubt we would have been able to do what you did. And this was the same jerk-off who was denigrating the Florida Highway Patrol about not being "professional"? I wonder how he would have liked it if he "screwed the pooch", Signal 4ed his car, and the FHP arrived to work it? LMFAO, he probably would have BEGGED your agency to work it! :cop:

P. S. Prayers for Matt, hope he's coming along.[/quote:1wnpcw1q]

Your the problem with FHP. Traffic tickets or be damed. And you have a quota, not written, but don't write a ticket for a full day, and your fuked. Your forgetting why he was pissed off. THE GUN TO THE FACE OF A UNIFORMED COP RIDING A MARKED UNIT IS THE PROBLEM. I have LEO friends across the nation thanks to the net. And not one has ever heard of such a thing OVER TRAFFIC. And your brass saying that was OK, shows just how out of touch with the real police world you clowns in brown are. I thank God clowns such as you are the minority on the patrol. now quick, tell us about the speeder you wrote up, I will tell you about the armed robberies I have caught in progress. Too many burglars to list though, sorry.

02-17-2012, 04:51 AM
[quote="deputy stat":3bczvyi2]Interesting week...guess the FOP guys from Miami were in a hurry while "cruising" through our county. too bad they didn't stop long enough to ask how Matt was doing. you know, deputy Matt Bugg who was nearly killed in that crash last October and has had to endure numerous surgeries and being hospitalized. thank God the PBA came thru and started a fund to help out the family. no mention though, they were just interested in getting out of a ticket.

P. S. Prayers for Matt, hope he's coming along.

Your the problem with FHP. Traffic tickets or be damed. And you have a quota, not written, but don't write a ticket for a full day, and your fuked. Your forgetting why he was pissed off. THE GUN TO THE FACE OF A UNIFORMED COP RIDING A MARKED UNIT IS THE PROBLEM. I have LEO friends across the nation thanks to the net. And not one has ever heard of such a thing OVER TRAFFIC. And your brass saying that was OK, shows just how out of touch with the real police world you clowns in brown are. I thank God clowns such as you are the minority on the patrol. now quick, tell us about the speeder you wrote up, I will tell you about the armed robberies I have caught in progress. Too many burglars to list though, sorry.[/quote:3bczvyi2]
Depends on whom you talk to, Slick. MORE than one LEO agrees a pursuit THAT long on a marked unit refusing to stop would warrant a 'gun to the face' until you establish identity and purpose (even the sheriff of Broward County said so in a newspaper interview; it printed nicely in the Broward Sun-Sentinel). Maybe you don't get too many Signal 10 BOLOs for police units where ever the hell you are, but they are more common in South Florida than you probably think (marked and unmarked); police impersonator BOLOs are 3 to 5 times a month here. The ONLY issue I have with what happened is when the officer was handcuffed and put in the patrol car after he was identified. I have LEO friends across the nation too, puke, and they aren't from the 'net'; they are friends I have made over the years by meeting them face to face in training and being deployed on details either in-state or out of state, and they have definately had their 'horror stories' of having to deal with idiots like the Miami officer but maybe here's the difference: most of the one's I've talked to are state troopers/highway patrol officers. Yours are probably goofball LEOs like yourself that meet each other on 'the net' (do you go off into little chat rooms too?). By the way, my wife is an LEO (over 20 years) and she will tell you your view is MUCH different than hers about how that incident played out. You're just another deputy/officer/agent that has no use for the FHP until you, your family, or your cousin's uncle's room mate from college gets stopped by us and then its "Ah, my brother-in-arms!" You're a two-faced shit-talker, and I'm used to dealing with your type. I'm not the problem with the FHP or anything else, but you don't sound very 'tacticaly sound' or have much of an 'officer safety' presence of mind if your gun wasn't out after pursuing a marked or unmarked unit for several minutes. You either don't have much of an interest in going home at the end of your shift, or perhaps you need some retraining? :?: Now go look over all those armed robbery-in-progress reports you claim to have been involved in, but only if you can find them buried under the mountain of disorderly intox, barking dog, loud noise, and 'quality of life' reports you had to take, too. I'll sit here and go through reports and look at pictures of people I helped put away in prison (not jail) while working on OCDETF and HIDTA task forces for armed drug trafficking, money laundering, and felon in possession of firearms that were TOT to BATF.

02-18-2012, 01:58 AM
You obvisoulsy don't know Ortiz. Yes he hates Donna Watts. Down here, we all do too. He is very supportive of FHP. He put together the funeral procession for Patrick. He also personally visited his family. We are in support of him down here. We all do the same job just with different families.

03-03-2012, 01:12 PM
Are you for real?