PDA

View Full Version : THIS CANT REALLY BE HAPPENING

02-09-2012, 05:00 AM
This whole site has thrown Medley PD into exactly what the current Police Administration represents.

Highlight Concerns from within the rank and file:

Aggressive Destructful Gossip :twisted:
Massive Community Ridicule of Law Enforcement Managers :devil:
Global Disgust for Staff Decisions :x
Constant Misdirection :?
Purposeful Misguidance for line personnel :roll:
Lies, Lies and more Lies :evil:
Bad Hairdo's :mrgreen:
Bad Manicures :cry:
Bad Makeup :shock:
Threats Concealed by Riddles :lol:

Oh, and Bad Pick-up Lines!

How much longer must we endure all the above, plus a whole lot more?

We need a change now! Someone needs to step in and take the wheel of this ship. We are in a bad storm and Captain Queeg is at the helm with his marbles in his hands, sweating and he just doesn't know what the hell to do! If you've been around a while, we all know how that ended up!

02-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Waiting for promises of better days that are not coming,
leaving us with doubt and uncertainty.
The trajectory points beyond the birth of this new
administration, beyond the waiting...........
To moments of TRUTHTELLING and decisions
we need to make.
The incompetence and lack of knowledge has become
obvious since she was crown without any regard to her
supervisory experience and only for her luminance
friendship with Ramoncito.
The spirit beckons; we have to do something;
we must act, to make choices that make a difference
for a larger purpose and greater good.
We need to display a willingness to make decisions that
offer more balance and harmony in our personal and
professional collective lives.
We must learn new and more creative ways of saying NO
to the lure of greed and reckless ambitions that plagues
this new mafia administration.
I heard it was done in the past; we should start looking
beyond the waiting to make choices- every moment,
everyday for a larger and better purpose without her.
Chief is time to pack your bags, don't forgett
your " first man" and leave us all. We had enough,
you're a joke who can't even take care of your house.
The troops are not happy!!!!

02-13-2012, 12:34 AM
THE CHIEF ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT SHE WOULD NEVER BECOME ONE OF THESE CHIEF'S THAT APPOINTS HER FRIENDS TO POSITIONS. LOOKS LIKE SHE CHANGED HER TUNE AND SKIPPED SVERAL PEOPLE, INCLUDING ME, TO MAKE A "COMMANDER"? WE CAN NOW OFFICIALLY FILE TO CHANGE OUR TOWN'S NAME TO;

"HIALEAH SPRINGS"

ESPECIALLY SINCE ALL OF A SUDDEN, COPS ARE BEING SUSPENDED, WRITE UPS LEFT AND RIGHT AND THE BACKSTABBING IS AS BAD AS EVER HERE! IT SUCKS TO COME TO WORK AND BE AFRAID OF AN INJUST SUPERVISION AND RETALIATION. ALMOST LIKE A HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT.

THIS YEAR IS STARTING OFF KINDS SUCKY. I HOPE THE END OF THE YEAR SEES AN IMPROVED OR REPLACED ADMINISTRATION.

:(

02-19-2012, 12:56 AM
Anyone that works here knows that the only way that we will see better days is for certain people to finally retire and move on. Once that happens, the undercover frienemies, the blackwater cia operative snitches will stop and things will be quite nice. There's no room in any police department for snitches. Unfortunatley for us, dont look anywhere else, we are full of FREE snitches. And,,,,,,,,snitches are a dying breed!

02-22-2012, 03:11 PM
AND THE B.S. MEMOS CONTINUES TO ATTACK THE MORAL FIBER OF WHAT DRIVES THIS POLICE DEPARTMENT. WANNABE SUPERVISORS THAT ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES. I AM SO TIRED OF THIS B.S.

WHY ARE WE ALLOWING MRS. YOUNG TO DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS. SHE THINKS SHE IS A 20 YEAR VET. WOW!

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN AND EVERYONE IS TAKING NOTES.

03-09-2012, 01:39 AM
Why don't you expand on that comment,taking what notes, she doesn't act like that at all. Stop trying to stir up shit !

03-09-2012, 02:07 AM
First she fixes the retirement plan to her benefit and now she wants a contract??

WTF?

No corruption here?? It's all on the level. Keep up the bad work!

03-09-2012, 04:19 PM
First she fixes the retirement plan to her benefit and now she wants a contract??

WTF?

Correction: She got a contract. Now you can really hate all you want. That's all you can do!!!!! HATE, HATE, AND HATE!!!

03-10-2012, 01:12 PM
Lt O I hope you have a plan. You cant leave us with her. There has to be a way around that contract. Look into your archives that we all know you have. The date to finish this IA is approaching. I hope they didn't win.

03-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Is Pat K. coming back ?

03-12-2012, 02:10 AM
Go to war hell, go back to school and learn how to write!

WTF?

Correction: She got a contract. Now you can really hate all you want. That's all you can do!!!!! HATE, HATE, AND HATE!!!

Artie; Haterade is made daily in your jefita's office! She brews it daily, that's why I wont drink it!

No Hate here. No Hate here whatsoever! Hey we all survived PK, right??

"You go to war with what you've got!"
Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, 2003 on CNN

06-02-2012, 06:13 PM
WAIT PK IS COMING BACK! AND CRAZIER THAN EVER, HE WANTS TO RUN FOR MAYOR :devil: :devil: :devil: