PDA

View Full Version : never forget

02-08-2012, 10:32 PM
All eyes are upon the Golden Town as we all egarly await the fate of the remaining GBM. Each day we respond to duty and realize the corruption still exist by the mere presence of those who remain. A constant and hard reminder of the pain and discomfort which was CAUSED by those same individuals who still linger and now seek exceptance and sympathy from all the ethical Officers left, the same Officers who were stung repeatly by infectious acts of evil. Dont fall into the same spider web which was so easly spun by the venomous poison of JB and company. Remember, never forget keep your standards high and YOUR integrity higher. Everyone must be accountable and responsible for their own actions....NO ACCEPTIONS

02-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Katsumoto,

You are obviousely a rocket scientist!!! Check your spelling, RETARD!!!!!

02-09-2012, 04:56 AM
Katsumoto,

Wow. Rocket scientists on both sides of this one. Calling someone out about clearly horrible spelling when you "obviously" haven't won any spelling bees. As great as it is to work here, so many of you make it embarrassing. Just stop it.

02-12-2012, 02:19 AM
Katsumoto,If you are watching me than you are a stalker take note that is a crime and I will take every action to protect myself from a criminal like YOU..... but that would only be consistant with your criminal behavior. Heres a thought try reading the message instead of acting like a self loathing idiot. You are nothing more than a coward
and a criminal. By the way I am far from a "retard". I am your worst nightmare!

02-15-2012, 06:47 PM
Katsumoto,If you are watching me than you are a stalker take note that is a crime and I will take every action to protect myself from a criminal like YOU..... but that would only be consistant with your criminal behavior. Heres a thought try reading the message instead of acting like a self loathing idiot. You are nothing more than a coward
and a criminal. By the way I am far from a "retard". I am your worst nightmare!

YOU ARE FOR SURE A RETARD AND YOU TAKE THE CAKE FOR COWARDNESS..THATS WHY YOU BECAME A COP BECAUSE YOU GOT THE SHIT KICKED OUT OF YOU YOUR WHOLE PATHECTIC LIFE,,,,JUST A NOTE YOUR FAMILY IS NOT PROUD OF YOU THEY ARE ASHAMED OF YOU!!!!!!!IDIOT!!!! BYE THE WAY YOUR PICKED A DEPARTMENT WHEN YOUR MEAGER SKILLS WOULD NEVER BE PUT TO TEST....OOPS THats right time to put out the flooding signs!!!!!!! MORON , LOSER!!!!!!! QUICK CODE THREE THERE IS SOMEONE WALKING THE BEACH BY DR. KARLIN!!!!ASK FOR HELP FROM HALLANDALE, I AM SURE THEY WILL ASSIST....YOU MORONIC LOSER, YOU PROBABLY MARK YOUR LAUNDRY ON AN ALARM CALL....HONEY , I SHIT MYSELF AGAIN!!!!! WELL YOU KNOW BABE "'HOT CALL" :cop: