PDA

View Full Version : LOL

MEIN KAMPF
01-28-2012, 11:11 PM
LOL

01-29-2012, 08:51 AM
Holy hell! Mein Kamph needs to change Mein Tampon! What a douchebag!

01-30-2012, 01:33 AM
I guess the ARMY Chaplin is at it again!

MEIN KAMPF
01-31-2012, 04:30 PM
The Stranger: But why do you need to spiritualize the Race ? why can be just a “Race” and that is it?

Mein Kampf: I resist the temptation of objectifying everything, including the Race. There is more to it than just a physical exercise.

The Stranger: What is wrong with objectifying? …if by this we mean treating things as things, just to go by what we have in front of us and responding just accordingly. To have a concrete idea and response of things just as they are, not adding anything else. Just like the Race which is a pure Race without the need of adding more to it.

Mein Kampf: You are right, there is nothing intrinsically wrong in treating things as things, (you don’t want to treat things as persons either) and yet, “things” aren’t just “things”. Things are also experiences. The Race is also an experience, which is no less truth for your body than what it is for your mind. The Race elicits ideas, feelings, emotions and can even formulate convictions and shape someone else character.

The Stranger: I think that you are an oriental mystic or have some New Age influences. All these is just irrational and I don’t see any benefit in it. Life is what it is, black or white. That’s it. And who cares about “experiences” anyway?

Mein Kampf: No, I am not an oriental mystic at all, and the New Age movements got part of their spirituality from us. But that’s not the point in here, but you are right “life is just black and white” but for some people. And yet, Life is not meant to be lived in a two dimensional fashion, there is length and width, but there is also depth. Some individuals has no “depth” in their life approach. I see the Race not just in its Length, Width but also in is Depth. There is more to it than a mere physical exhaustation.

The Stranger: Ok. So you treat the race as an “Experience “ and not as a “thing”. But as an “experience” that happens within you right? Is all subjective, there is not real value to it. Is all in your mind. Therefore is rubbish.

Mein Kampf: No so fast, Yes, there is an aspect of the Race which is totally subjective, it happens in the mind, but not for that is less real or lack reality. Pain for instance is something that happens in your mind, is all subjective and so is pleasure, and yet, no one can say that is less real or rubbish because of it. AT this point, I am not sure if the Race is only something that happen internally. I also a thing that you join, and as you do, the Race joins you. Is an external as an internal phenomenon as well that at some point of your Existential conundrum merged and takes over.

The Stranger: Again..is all Bakery to me, but hey, sounds fun! …I guess that you are talking about at the beginning when the “go” signal is giving, that’s the beginning of the Race and the “merging” right ? .

Mein Kampf: Negative, that is when you begins to run, the Race can be experienced for just a few seconds or for the entire duration of the experience. Is not only until you are totally exhausted, tired, weak, fatigued, out of breath, isn’t until you feel your own life slipping away out of your own self, isn’t until you have reached the threshold of all you got within you, the blured vision needs to happens, the pain needs to happens, a sense of great brokenness, when you are confused in whether spitting or swallowing your own saliva, not until you feel that you are not really moving forward anymore, when your strides shortens, when you feel that even the wind has the power to knock you down at anytime, when you aren’t running straight anymore, your gate is unstable, your arms are not swinging properly, when you are a total mess and you very well feel like it, is not until you have being crushed and humiliated by the running, when the actual Race begins! And when it does, you know that Salvation has come! Then you don’t feel your feet anymore, because now you are riding a Horse! The Race has become Alive! And is now taking you like a horse with winds off the ground, Pegasso has never displayed so much style before! You can not longer feel the ground or your own weight, because now you are flying in a blissful moment of glory towards the finish line where you are suddenly left with the satisfaction of having Experiencing the Race! ;)

02-08-2012, 12:09 AM
Hitler was totally insane when he wrote Mein Kampf. Is there a theme ( nut ball ) here ?

MEIN KAMPF
02-12-2012, 02:31 AM
I think that I might have to drop my screen name....these people are not understanding where I am coming from....:( .....they think that i an a Nazi....lol

Any Suggestion?

lol

02-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Is this a contest ? Mit Das Prizes ? :)