PDA

View Full Version : Back stabbing supervisors

01-25-2012, 03:23 AM
Lets not remove this topic because it's very important and the chief needs to do something about it no matter how bad it hurts. In case anyone didn't hear we have supervisors who are having affairs with subordinates wives / ex wives. Is that not conduct unbecoming and doing nothing about it by the chief is that not failing to supervise??? Hypocrites it's time to do something bc this is like wildfire and not going away

01-25-2012, 04:25 AM
Dude move on. Its not the first time and it won't be the last.

01-25-2012, 10:31 AM
Here is your response from Chief F A

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Mambo Number Five
One, two, three, four, five
Eerybody in the car so come on let´s ride
To the liqueur-store around the corner,
Te boys say they want some gin and juice
But I really don´t wanna

I must stay deep ´cause talk is a cheap
I like Angela, Pamela, Sandra, and Rita
And as I continue you know they´re getting´ sweeter

So what can I do I really beg you my Lord
To me flirtin´´ it´s just like a sport
Anything fly it´s all good let me dump it
Please set in the trumpet

A little bit of Monica in my life
A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need
A little bit of Tina is what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun
A little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica here I am
A little bit of you makes me you´re man

Mambo Number Five

01-26-2012, 01:16 AM
Let’s not move on and remember if you have a case at IA with that sergeant request another investigator on the record. They won’t grant it but get it on the tape. Later it will help you just watch. He is now discredited and has a bone to pick with patrol. His judgment and morals is also in question so how can
he investigate you.

01-26-2012, 01:46 AM
I heard this IA Sergeant has several other married women from this agency under his belt! When will this crazyness end!

01-26-2012, 01:55 AM
You people need to get a life!!! Maybe I need to get a life for reading this CRAP! I've worked here for almost ten years and rarely are rumors even close to the truth. I hope you idiots don't work the road like you work the rumor mill? You all make me sick!!!

01-26-2012, 02:04 AM
Get off this site dogboy! I've confirmed the names and it is all around the station. Don't piss on my parade! :devil:

01-26-2012, 02:12 AM
So the ooficer on patrol that confired this is full of it right? You did need a life and you are readinging it. Maybe go ask before you call it a rumor mill. If your sick turn off your pc and go to bed

You people need to get a life!!! Maybe I need to get a life for reading this CRAP! I've worked here for almost ten years and rarely are rumors even close to the truth. I hope you idiots don't work the road like you work the rumor mill? You all make me sick!!!

01-26-2012, 02:14 AM
Like we care what you think? Go kiss you ARSS

01-26-2012, 02:15 AM
That Sergeant is a RAT

01-26-2012, 02:20 AM
Hmmm would that one be a then married female Captain that became an Assistant Chief M.S. who was also married to an FLPD officer here. Do you rememebr that one
Sgt?

I heard this IA Sergeant has several other married women from this agency under his belt! When will this crazyness end!

01-26-2012, 02:31 AM
I agree with Dogboy. The sad part of this whole thing is how D.L. is handling himself. Its pathetic how much is talks about it. I heard they split up a year ago. Man up already.

01-26-2012, 02:37 AM
Someone string up the streamers for the elaborate pity party! If it doesn't affect you , it's not your business. At least this Sgt can still be professional and even more he doesn't air his dirty laundry.

01-26-2012, 02:56 AM
You people need to get a life!!! I'll bet you morons don't have clue about anything! Spread your rumors if it makes you feel important, but class it up a little, please!

01-26-2012, 03:08 AM
Oh thats funny he is Professional???

Someone string up the streamers for the elaborate pity party! If it doesn't affect you , it's not your business. At least this Sgt can still be professional and even more he doesn't air his dirty laundry.

01-26-2012, 03:09 AM
Class it up with a RAT ball Sgt yea ok !

You people need to get a life!!! I'll bet you morons don't have clue about anything! Spread your rumors if it makes you feel important, but class it up a little, please!

01-26-2012, 03:12 AM
Yea I bet if your patrol Sgt that you work for is messing with your wife you would man up right tough guy. Maybe if he kicked him in the nuts and got fired that would be good right. Oh know you are saying man up is saying that he should just take it from a superivsor. How about the Sgt man up a stay with his own wife 1 or 2

I agree with Dogboy. The sad part of this whole thing is how D.L. is handling himself. Its pathetic how much is talks about it. I heard they split up a year ago. Man up already.

01-26-2012, 03:16 AM
Hey lets not leave out the Admin Captain that does the same to cops and another home wrecker.

Yea I bet if your patrol Sgt that you work for is messing with your wife you would man up right tough guy. Maybe if he kicked him in the nuts and got fired that would be good right. Oh know you are saying man up is saying that he should just take it from a superivsor. How about the Sgt man up a stay with his own wife 1 or 2

01-26-2012, 03:21 AM
This whole thing is sad and pathetic, much like the actions of anyone talking trash. People need to man up and move on with life. The men that have been seen at their off duties are feeding into this nonesense are acting much worse than any child.

01-26-2012, 03:28 AM

"man up" probably has to do with it being over a year since they split. Maybe his friends need to get him lade. As much as he talks about this situation on his detail it sounds like he ain't getting any either. What, did he pee on her to mark his territory? Relationships end, bro. How many times has this happened, where one couple breaks up, then one of em starts seeing someone else at work? A LOT.

01-26-2012, 03:39 AM

I never post on this site, and I don't plan on returning to see what childish replies will follow, but I have to say a word about this sergeant you bash with what is probably half the story. In my 14 yrs here, I have yet to work with a guy who will stand up for his men like the one you trash. Shame on you for not approaching him and discussing your issues like an adult. If I know him, and I think I do, he would tell you the truth to your face.

You can hide behind screen names, but don't kid yourselves, everyone knows exactly which patrolmen are behind this disgusting slander. Nice names your making for yourselves, gentlemen.

01-26-2012, 03:46 AM

"man up" probably has to do with it being over a year since they split. Maybe his friends need to get him lade. As much as he talks about this situation on his detail it sounds like he ain't getting any either. What, did he pee on her to mark his territory? Relationships end, bro. How many times has this happened, where one couple breaks up, then one of em starts seeing someone else at work? A LOT.

They've been split up for over a year and he's still whining and crying to everyone? That is pathetic!! Maybe dogboy can tell us if this guy peed on her to mark his territory?

01-26-2012, 03:49 AM
Yea wait until its your wife or sister or mom.

They've been split up for over a year and he's still whining and crying to everyone? That is pathetic!! Maybe dogboy can tell us if this guy peed on her to mark his territory?

01-26-2012, 03:57 AM
Yea wait until its your wife or sister or mom.
Sounds like somebody has some very serious mommy issues! Grab your sippie cups tight boys, cause this might be shocker, but mommy f*cks too!

01-26-2012, 04:01 AM
Ok who has he stood up for anymore than another average sgt around here? The days of sgt being able to protect their guys has long past. Most of you young, good officers think a sgt is protecting you, and in their hearts they may want but the "new system" insures that they can try right up until they have to stick their neck out. The carrot and stick trick is how we promote around here. The days of great sgts like kridos, French, Ryan, Johnson, etc... Are long gone and if this sort of thing was happening with wives back then it would not be tolerated. We have a weak administration who are guilty of the same sins and that's why this is allowed to thrive. This is the lowest thing a cop can do, your rep is over forever. Scumbag......

I never post on this site, and I don't plan on returning to see what childish replies will follow, but I have to say a word about this sergeant you bash with what is probably half the story. In my 14 yrs here, I have yet to work with a guy who will stand up for his men like the one you trash. Shame on you for not approaching him and discussing your issues like an adult. If I know him, and I think I do, he would tell you the truth to your face.

You can hide behind screen names, but don't kid yourselves, everyone knows exactly which patrolmen are behind this disgusting slander. Nice names your making for yourselves, gentlemen.

01-26-2012, 04:03 AM

I agree! I've worked with and for this Sergeant. He's a leader who knows how to take care of his people and gets the job done, and done right! I always knew he had my back and I can't say that about many other people! So what if he is seeing someone who's been separated from her ex for over year or so! How does that make him a bad person? Does her ex expect her to sit in a rocking chair in a dark corner for the rest of her life? Maybe he should get on some dating web-site?

01-26-2012, 04:11 AM
You should never have been hired as a cop, this d bag is why us old guys walk around here with our heads hung low, you must be writing for the shock value. Find some pu$$y outside our house!!!! For the new guys who understand and embrace our traditions as cops that go back for 100+ years please explain it to officers like this and encourage them to quit.....

I agree! I've worked with and for this Sergeant. He's a leader who knows how to take care of his people and gets the job done, and done right! I always knew he had my back and I can't say that about many other people! So what if he is seeing someone who's been separated from her ex for over year or so! How does that make him a bad person? Does her ex expect her to sit in a rocking chair in a dark corner for the rest of her life? Maybe he should get on some dating web-site?

01-26-2012, 04:12 AM
Can someone tell me how I can apply here? This sound like a joyful place :D

01-26-2012, 04:16 AM
You should never have been hired as a cop, this d bag is why us old guys walk around here with our heads hung low, you must be writing for the shock value. Find some pu$$y outside our house!!!! For the new guys who understand and embrace our traditions as cops that go back for 100+ years please explain it to officers like this and encourage them to quit.....

YOU OLDTIMERS WERE FAR WORSE!! WHO ARE YOU KIDDING? GRAB YOUR PENSION AND HEAD NORTH BIG FELLA

01-26-2012, 04:22 AM
Yea he has your back your wife and lied. He was also a frined of the officer. Not just his superivsor. yep I guess that makes it OK. Geat Sgt my ARss. He is a lime ball. Its not his first wife big brother.

01-26-2012, 04:24 AM
Let me answer that one scum, you dont mess with a cops wife. One week or one year. What hreat guy he is. His is SCUM

01-26-2012, 04:29 AM
I think both the capt and this great Sgt need to be placed on this web site below
for home wrecker cops. This is not a bad idea......

http://www.homewreckingcops.com/

01-26-2012, 04:34 AM
Do any of you defenders realize the implications of this? If you all are ok with sleeping with a friends wife, brother officers wife, wow! But ok, but how the F can you get past the seriousness of a supervisor sleeping with a subordinates wife? WTF? Do any of you see any problems with this?

01-26-2012, 04:40 AM
I do and take it very serious. Its not funny at all to me and many of use. To see that maybe a real brother of ours is in pain and the hand of another officer and a supervisor that is now in IA and seeing anyone trying to say its ok or defend it is so wrong. We were so much better than that and no one would have defended it ever !

Do any of you defenders realize the implications of this? If you all are ok with sleeping with a friends wife, brother officers wife, wow! But ok, but how the F can you get past the seriousness of a supervisor sleeping with a subordinates wife? WTF? Do any of you see any problems with this?

01-26-2012, 04:43 AM
Just posted there on this case and looking for more legal ways to post more on these two. They cant hide from the truth. The post will take a liitle while to see.

I think both the capt and this great Sgt need to be placed on this web site below

01-26-2012, 05:05 AM
Officers that break up marriages and destroy families must be held accountable

Just posted there on this case and looking for more legal ways to post more on these two. They cant hide from the truth. The post will take a liitle while to see.

01-26-2012, 05:22 AM
A friend? Please...

Let's be honest, there is no more brotherhood out there. EVEN from the self claimed victim himself.
With that being said the bottom line here is one person (& his little posse) is mad at another person for seeing his ex wife. Reguardless of what your opinion is about it, this is all that it is. The "little posse" should be ashamed of themselves for not helping their friend move on. Instead they choose to hold him back.
And if any of you so called "big bad officers full of brotherhood " you would go talk to the parties involved, face to face. Until then, you are just cowards.

01-26-2012, 05:30 AM
Agreed but what about the other guy above capt who was supposedly doing the same thing too?

Officers that break up marriages and destroy families must be held accountable

01-26-2012, 06:07 AM
This entire police department is disgusting. We talk about guys like mh being lazy and being a rat, these guys worse......

01-26-2012, 12:56 PM
Any cop who messes with any cops wife especially if your the boss you are completely wrong, horrible judgment.......

01-26-2012, 02:37 PM
That Captain and IA Sergeant are worse than those who were arretsed. They violated a family

Any cop who messes with any cops wife especially if your the boss you are completely wrong, horrible judgment.......

01-26-2012, 02:43 PM
I think he will get some face to face one he leaves IA. The other POS is up in Admin and yea I am sure you would go right up there. So you know the story right? It was only after a year he started to mess with her (BS). Maybe you should get some time with both officers in each case and find out the facts. Oh its a Posse, no its a family with kids and a wife you moron and you dont do it. It was no year after you SH and was going on before and while they were married. How easy you justify it.

A friend? Please...

Let's be honest, there is no more brotherhood out there. EVEN from the self claimed victim himself.
With that being said the bottom line here is one person (& his little posse) is mad at another person for seeing his ex wife. Reguardless of what your opinion is about it, this is all that it is. The "little posse" should be ashamed of themselves for not helping their friend move on. Instead they choose to hold him back.
And if any of you so called "big bad officers full of brotherhood " you would go talk to the parties involved, face to face. Until then, you are just cowards.

01-26-2012, 02:45 PM
What a Rat low life. Way to go Sgt.

01-26-2012, 02:49 PM
You dont mess with a cops wife what an JERK

01-26-2012, 02:55 PM
We have a weak administration who are guilty of the same sins and that's why this is allowed to thrive. This is the lowest thing a cop can do, your rep is over forever. Scumbag......

01-26-2012, 03:43 PM
Now thats a fact !

We have a weak administration who are guilty of the same sins and that's why this is allowed to thrive. This is the lowest thing a cop can do, your rep is over forever. Scumbag......

01-26-2012, 04:59 PM
Now thats a fact !

No you idiot. This is called an opinion. That's what all of these are. Just peoples opinions on someone else's life. I pity everyone involved.

01-26-2012, 05:31 PM
I have a solution, don't have sex with other cops wives........

01-26-2012, 09:00 PM

ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!!! IT TOTALLY DISGUST ME TO SEE SGT. R.B. AND DISPATCHER LADE DO THIS ! YOU ARE BOTH SCUMBAGS ! HAVE FUN LOOKING IN THE MIRROR EVERYDAY YOU PATHETIC PIECES OF GARAGE ! THIS RELATIONSHIP WILL NOT BE FOREVER AND SGT R.B. WILL FIND ANOTHER PIECE OF PU$$Y ELSEWHERE ! YEAH, YOU SHOULD BE REAL PROUD OF YOURSELVES ! NOTHING BUT PURE WHITE TRASH !

01-26-2012, 09:05 PM
So ture

ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!!! IT TOTALLY DISGUST ME TO SEE SGT. R.B. AND DISPATCHER LADE DO THIS ! YOU ARE BOTH SCUMBAGS ! HAVE FUN LOOKING IN THE MIRROR EVERYDAY YOU PATHETIC PIECES OF GARAGE ! THIS RELATIONSHIP WILL NOT BE FOREVER AND SGT R.B. WILL FIND ANOTHER PIECE OF PU$$Y ELSEWHERE ! YEAH, YOU SHOULD BE REAL PROUD OF YOURSELVES ! NOTHING BUT PURE WHITE TRASH !

01-26-2012, 11:08 PM
This is DL.
If there is any one who thinks im whining and crying about this issue please come talk to me like a man, and not hiding behind a screen name, you know where im at.
Any one who thinks what happened is right, has no business being a police officer. adn your probally the reason the public hates us.
But this goes out to every one. Keep posting even though you have no idea what really happened.
As for the person who says i talk about it on my detail to much. If i told you what was going on it was because i thought you were my friend. Thanks Alot.

01-26-2012, 11:23 PM
D.L.
You are a great guy and a great cop. Its sad you had to come on here to defend yourself from our so called borther cops who think this is funy and OK. Its sad our admin staff has no morals to deal with things like this. I stand with you and think its not rightt and it sucks what he did. It is those that say its ok that are the scum we have here. I wish that Sergeant just bad karma in the rest of his life. That sergeant has done this before and if we let it go unsaid then we are as stupid as he is. Let them talk, whats was done here will always be condemned by true cops and ture brothers and ture blue.

This is DL.
If there is any one who thinks im whining and crying about this issue please come talk to me like a man, and not hiding behind a screen name, you know where im at.
Any one who thinks what happened is right, has no business being a police officer. adn your probally the reason the public hates us.
But this goes out to every one. Keep posting even though you have no idea what really happened.
As for the person who says i talk about it on my detail to much. If i told you what was going on it was because i thought you were my friend. Thanks Alot.

01-26-2012, 11:26 PM
Well said, that Sgt. is Scum.

D.L.
You are a great guy and a great cop. Its sad you had to come on here to defend yourself from our so called borther cops who think this is funy and OK. Its sad our admin staff has no morals to deal with things like this. I stand with you and think its not rightt and it sucks what he did. It is those that say its ok that are the scum we have here. I wish that Sergeant just bad karma in the rest of his life. That sergeant has done this before and if we let it go unsaid then we are as stupid as he is. Let them talk, whats was done here will always be condemned by true cops and ture brothers and ture blue.

This is DL.

01-27-2012, 04:39 AM
DL is no whiner, he is a stand up guy who was betrayed by his supervisor. His supervisor exercised such abhorrent judgment and so did the other two members of the brass who did the same thing. Wake up chief, you are surrounded by a bunch of incompetent, unprofessional imbecels, and the more you protect them the more foolish you look. Their behavior and your aparent lack of concern for it is eroding our confidence in you, if you even care.

01-27-2012, 05:33 AM
This is DL.

You do whine and cry about your poor pathetic life! Personally speaking, I think you're making crap up as you go along.

01-27-2012, 06:03 AM
You definitely don't have the balls to identify yourself or make that statement publicaly.

This is DL.

You do whine and cry about your poor pathetic life! Personally speaking, I think you're making crap up as you go along.

01-27-2012, 06:58 PM
[quote="Guest"]You definitely don't have the balls to identify yourself or make that statement publicaly.

yes i do r m an jest as soon as i can get out from under f a desk i will meet you at the barn

01-27-2012, 10:20 PM
Wtf is ur obsession with RM, like him or hate him I'll guarantee you he has a major problem with a supervisor sleeping with a subordinates wife.

You definitely don't have the balls to identify yourself or make that statement publicaly.

yes i do r m an jest as soon as i can get out from under f a desk i will meet you at the barn

01-28-2012, 06:05 AM
Flpd......what a joke....... they should make training day pt 2...bunch of CLOWNS

01-28-2012, 12:13 PM
As far as officer's and supervisor's sleeping around with other officer's wives.........well it has been going on since I started working there in 83 this is not new around that place FLPD is going down hill such a shame. And some off these wives that have made the CHOICE step outside the marraige and sleep with people in their husband's work place are just as wrong. Grow up and look for stuff outside your work place! You don't eat where you shit!

01-28-2012, 12:17 PM
Ooops shit where ya eat

01-29-2012, 04:49 PM
just beeing like da cheef

01-29-2012, 05:49 PM
Monkey see monkey do.

01-31-2012, 06:47 PM
Sgt with a problem

Monkey see monkey do.

02-01-2012, 03:33 AM
Maybe RB soon to be x wife can make a little more coin for what he has been doing while married.

02-01-2012, 06:19 PM
In some states, including Florida, it is still considered a crime to commit adultery – i.e., having romantic relations with someone other than your spouse. While most states have abolished the law that classifies adultery as a crime, Florida is among the few that has held onto the statute. If you are charged with adultery, you face the possibility of criminal punishment in addition to any civil penalties that your spouse chooses to pursue.

An adultery conviction could tarnish your personal and professional reputation for years.

02-01-2012, 06:48 PM
In some states, including Florida, it is still considered a crime to commit adultery – i.e., having romantic relations with someone other than your spouse. While most states have abolished the law that classifies adultery as a crime, Florida is among the few that has held onto the statute. If you are charged with adultery, you face the possibility of criminal punishment in addition to any civil penalties that your spouse chooses to pursue.

An adultery conviction could tarnish your personal and professional reputation for years.

Who would answer the calls for service then?

02-02-2012, 05:53 AM
Not IA

Who would answer the calls for service then?

02-06-2012, 08:42 PM
:cop: Hey Rob whos house did you wreck this weekend?

02-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Hey Rob can we get you anything ?

02-10-2012, 09:54 AM
So Capt Eric gets to plays the same games as well but hides under thae radar. Time for you to move on. Bad morals, bad guy, bad cop.

02-10-2012, 08:36 PM

Why don't you forward all the names of the people you suspect are cheating to the state attorneys office and see what happens.

02-10-2012, 09:13 PM
I think we should just foward the list to all their homes. That might get faster action

Why don't you forward all the names of the people you suspect are cheating to the state attorneys office and see what happens.

02-10-2012, 10:15 PM
After reading all this whatever happened to "It takes 2". Im not saying what the Sgt did was right but there is another person involved here. Maybe the Sgt has done it before but its the consent of both people. Unfortunately, DL got screwed in more ways then one but like someone said previous.....Karma!

02-10-2012, 10:41 PM
So ratting on a coworker for cheating is not ratting but ratting on a coworker for tweeting is ratting. I need a freekin manual of "the guy rules" to work here.

02-11-2012, 12:35 AM
You can stuff you RAT clause when it comes to a cops Wife. So call it what you will but they will not do this anymore here without a lot of post. So Eric and Rob close your pants when it cops.

So ratting on a coworker for cheating is not ratting but ratting on a coworker for tweeting is ratting. I need a freekin manual of "the guy rules" to work here.

02-11-2012, 01:55 PM
I think we should just foward the list to all their homes. That might get faster action

02-16-2012, 02:11 AM
Eric B try to focus on work and not the staff ladies.

02-16-2012, 03:49 AM
What staff ladies????

02-20-2012, 09:54 AM
What staff ladies????

From the desk of RM

OK guys and gals leave FA ex wife out of this, she deserved better, she is a beautiful, brilliant, talented woman who was cast aside by an ingrate, she had to pay the ultimate price for his despicable philandering and cavorting, (see example in Lou Bega Mambo No 5 you tube) losing her freedom. We have a gutless Mayor and City Commissioners that are afraid to fire or discipline him.

03-27-2012, 01:59 PM
Hey Sgt., How does your (2nd) wife feel about this? Did ya tell her? Dude, one word of advise...Karma!

03-27-2012, 03:04 PM
Eric
How can they let you work in Admin with what you are doing ????

Hey Sgt., How does your (2nd) wife feel about this? Did ya tell her? Dude, one word of advise...Karma!

03-27-2012, 04:33 PM
how does this scumbag live with himself. gets in ia and nobody questions him. low real f'ing low.

03-28-2012, 02:52 AM
how does this scumbag live with himself. gets in ia and nobody questions him. low real f'ing low.

Who r u talking about

03-28-2012, 01:55 PM
What did Eric do that's so bad?

03-28-2012, 09:37 PM
Sleeping with more than one cops wife

03-29-2012, 02:47 AM
That's bs, if it was true name it......

03-29-2012, 07:21 AM
BS where have you been RICK???

03-29-2012, 01:42 PM
I have no idea about this, inform me please

BS where have you been RICK???

03-30-2012, 11:59 AM
Is it true little Ricky M is under investigation?

03-30-2012, 01:58 PM
Heard Pergury, little Rick may be in a mess

03-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Heard Pergury, little Rick may be in a mess

That's about as accurate as the version of spell check you are using.

04-04-2012, 04:40 AM
Jay Smith is investigating him. He's the only one that would post this BS

04-04-2012, 12:03 PM

Trouble is it is not BS. There is evidence the Captain of munchkin land altered reports and lied as part of a cover up. They are denying it because it illustates a glaring double standard by the command on how and who they discipline.

04-04-2012, 10:22 PM
If you know so much and it's not BS why don't YOU write a PC and see if it gets filed. Bypass the "double standard" you say exists. You know where his office is. Go make the arrest. I don't think he fled town yet.

04-04-2012, 11:30 PM
So JS is IA now wtf is going on around here?

04-06-2012, 02:20 AM
Come and get me *****es!