PDA

View Full Version : Double Standards

01-17-2012, 09:10 PM
You all complain about parallel and make remarks about someones family member. Why don't you put you name on it, if you have so much to say... I and many others have been wrongfully screwed with because of the real parallel.... You are a Marano crony or not a Marano crony. If you are not, then you get screwed like I and many did with our pensions, benefits, transfers or anything possible, unless you are a crony of Marano or do boy like Bien, who is lucky to even have a job here.

Let's really talk about what happens and not some bullshit mud slinging about a strip club, which nobody cares about except Marano (whos time has come and gone), Wadsworth (who is useless and a Marano do boy), Big mouth and miserable Bien who is hated by everyone. The only reason we have to put up with them in the Bureau is because Chief Granteed has always taken care of them. Why, I don't know. These guys are so two faced and back stabbers.

Chief Granteed should know that Bien and Wadsworth talk all kinds of crap about him in the Bureau. Little do them two big mouths know we are all with Chief Granted for Sheriff and support him in Hollywood.

If Marano doesn't like you then you get screwed over in everyway possible.
Even as our union rep Marano still screws with us. That's ending soon.
If you were a Marano do boys, he in the past had some ways to get them all off, but now he is lame.
Marano only helps his few friends and we all know who they are. The yare tyhe biggest cry babies in the place.
Wadsworth is nothing but a puppet for Martano and is lazy.

I like Bolger, Ferguson and Christenson. They try, but until Marano is out of the way, we will all pay.... Union reps work for us and it's time to let them know that too. O yeah, can we finally take those idiotic no sheehan signs down since Marano's brilliant idea got us nowhere as usual.

01-17-2012, 11:25 PM
Ok first, let me answer your question with a question, why don't u put your name on your post? Bcecause you like me know that there would be retribution. And based on your post should you call anyone a "do boy"? And finally if you think anyone takes your post seriously that anyone of the rank is behing Louie, you are a special kind of stupid, lol no one here supports him not for sheriff or for a circus clown. He and only he needs to be disciplined or the chief has to realize he has an army with zero confidence in him.

You all complain about parallel and make remarks about someones family member. Why don't you put you name on it, if you have so much to say... I and many others have been wrongfully screwed with because of the real parallel.... You are a Marano crony or not a Marano crony. If you are not, then you get screwed like I and many did with our pensions, benefits, transfers or anything possible, unless you are a crony of Marano or do boy like Bien, who is lucky to even have a job here.

Let's really talk about what happens and not some bullshit mud slinging about a strip club, which nobody cares about except Marano (whos time has come and gone), Wadsworth (who is useless and a Marano do boy), Big mouth and miserable Bien who is hated by everyone. The only reason we have to put up with them in the Bureau is because Chief Granteed has always taken care of them. Why, I don't know. These guys are so two faced and back stabbers.

Chief Granteed should know that Bien and Wadsworth talk all kinds of crap about him in the Bureau. Little do them two big mouths know we are all with Chief Granted for Sheriff and support him in Hollywood.

If Marano doesn't like you then you get screwed over in everyway possible.
Even as our union rep Marano still screws with us. That's ending soon.
If you were a Marano do boys, he in the past had some ways to get them all off, but now he is lame.
Marano only helps his few friends and we all know who they are. The yare tyhe biggest cry babies in the place.
Wadsworth is nothing but a puppet for Martano and is lazy.

I like Bolger, Ferguson and Christenson. They try, but until Marano is out of the way, we will all pay.... Union reps work for us and it's time to let them know that too. O yeah, can we finally take those idiotic no sheehan signs down since Marano's brilliant idea got us nowhere as usual.

01-18-2012, 04:45 AM
I don't know what planet your on or maybe you should just get off the Marano kool-aid. Chief Wagner has been an excellent Chief. There might be a few of you mal-contents pissed off, but who cares. We are all sick and tired of you whinners.

You must live in the stone ages or have no clue what goes on in our department because everyone is behind Chief Wagner and Asst. Chief Granteed for the Sheriff's
job, except our Reps Marano and Wadsworth, who should be focused on getting our benefits back and spending less time on a political race with another agency. Why would we ever support someone against a good Hollywood person. Just another Marano idiot action plan that won't work. O yeah, can we put up more NoSheehan signs!!!! What a dumb ass idea...what a good example of spending everyones money...

I encourage all Hollywood people to support our Chief's. The mess in our Department wasn't created by them, it was created because Marano should have negotiated in our best interest and he did not. We would still have a drop if he wasn't trying to take care of his crony friends again at all of our expense. Now look where we are at..... all because of Marano and a few Reps not standing up for what is right by all of us. A few Reps tried, but were shut down by guess who???

01-18-2012, 05:50 AM
What's so kreapy about this topic is you can't stop obsessing about Marano, man-crush, or spin tactic? Who cares about Marano. Here is the deal, your over enthusiastic declaration that anyone supports Louie for anything is soaked with desperation. I would definitely agreed with you about supporting the chief right up until the part where he turned a blind eye and cloaked his asst. chief in typical selective protectionism / cronyism. Just listen in the halls what's being talked about, I'm truly sorry to be the presenter of reality but no one likes, respects, or supports Louie for sheriff. If the chief would have taken out his whipping stick and marched Louie off to the wood shed like a true leader would have he would have sealed his legacy as a true leader and very likely couldnhave thrown his own hat in the ring for Sheriff and probably may have won. What a horrible position one friend would do to another. Louie has the ability to make things right and publicaly apologize to the chief, the commission, and the troops for his poor judgement, that is what leadership would look like.....

I don't know what planet your on or maybe you should just get off the Marano kool-aid. Chief Wagner has been an excellent Chief. There might be a few of you mal-contents pissed off, but who cares. We are all sick and tired of you whinners.

You must live in the stone ages or have no clue what goes on in our department because everyone is behind Chief Wagner and Asst. Chief Granteed for the Sheriff's
job, except our Reps Marano and Wadsworth, who should be focused on getting our benefits back and spending less time on a political race with another agency. Why would we ever support someone against a good Hollywood person. Just another Marano idiot action plan that won't work. O yeah, can we put up more NoSheehan signs!!!! What a dumb ass idea...what a good example of spending everyones money...

I encourage all Hollywood people to support our Chief's. The mess in our Department wasn't created by them, it was created because Marano should have negotiated in our best interest and he did not. We would still have a drop if he wasn't trying to take care of his crony friends again at all of our expense. Now look where we are at..... all because of Marano and a few Reps not standing up for what is right by all of us. A few Reps tried, but were shut down by guess who???

01-18-2012, 08:45 PM
I am flying to Sri Lanka to visit family. Does anyone know if Southwest Airlines flies to Sri Lanka? If so, do they allow pets on board?

08-23-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm a LEO and was thinking of applying but after reading here i think i will pass and go to some other department down there. Looks like you guys have some issues with leadership and the union. Good luck and stay safe. How is BSO any info?

08-26-2012, 01:19 AM
I'm a LEO and was thinking of applying but after reading here i think i will pass and go to some other department down there. Looks like you guys have some issues with leadership and the union. Good luck and stay safe. How is BSO any info?

If your retired, try in a smaller sheriff dept up state. Less property taxes, home owner insurance and auto insurance will be less by a third. And if your not on on a coast, Hurricane insurance is way less. What cost you 2 grand in S. Fl. Is 800 bucks north of Orlando. If your not retired, depends if you need excitement on a daily basis or not. Most sheriff's office you work at the will of the sheriff. New sheriff means some people will be changing jobs. And NYPD, do not leave stuff in cars in Florida that can melt. Or heat damaged. Ain't called the sunshine state for nothing.