PDA

View Full Version : Why cant't we be friends?

01-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Let me answer why we can't all be friends. There are some people who are incapable of being real. They will sau hello to your face and smile, but a few minutes later they are saying to ohter people that you are the enemy and they can't believe you are talkiing to that person. Really, is this high school or is everyone an adult who is capable of handling their own issues with someone else without involving half the PD. The main two offenders are JR and EW. If you two put half the effort you put into talking sh!t about other officers into actual police work both of you could be nominated for officer of the year, but why would you want to do real work.

01-12-2012, 03:38 AM
So true, So true..I have heard the same and been approached, come on leave us alone know one cares who you like or dislike. JR I've known for a long time on this dept. Stop your bi**hen. Move on my brother know one cares if you are alive or dead. You really are your own worse enemy. And for your shadow really, don't think she has any room to be talking shit about anyone like she doesn't have any skeletons or made a name for herself. Grow up. Don't come to us with your name calling or enemy crap. If you have something to get off your chest face the person,,ow yeah forgot you cant do that.

01-12-2012, 03:55 AM
Yes I agree shut upppppppppppppp..Both of you...Move on.

01-12-2012, 11:55 AM
I can not believe the actions of other officers. Does brotherhood mean anything. This site is such poison. it is so hard to believe that cops in uniform even act this way in their own dept. You dont have to like anyone but wearing the uniform comes a form of respect and loyalty. A bullet has no face or name. Officer down, the chills that run down your arms the tears that flow down your face unstoppable. You do understand that the job you do other's depend on you not only the civilians but your partners. It really sadness me to know that a cop may die one day on Clermont Police Dept because someone decides they don't LIKE that person. Wow, how do some of you go to work everyday knowing you are hated and listen to the gossip what is being said about you from other Officer's. It seems it's very few Officers that really don't like some of the Officer's, but you may get stuck with that few one day when a bullet buzzes over head..What do you do? Seems some Officer's wants the gossip to stop they are tired of hearing it. For the ones apparently that are really miserable in their own skins do what other officer's do at other agencies..Do your job and go home safe. That is what counts every day is going home to your family and going to work kn owing you have another family that has your back. This is really a horrible site that anyone has to endure such negative comments and people hide behind shadows and curtains. Clermont becareful, after reading this site some of you are in danger of know back-up. God bless you go home safe.

01-17-2012, 03:07 PM
Are you kiddin, sounds like your feelings are hurt girl. Why dont you do your job and stop worring about JR and EW. I happen to know both officers and know their work ethics speaks for itself. Police work! you talk like you come from the ghetto and you seem like you cant shake DR off your tail, on top of that you stretch out at the corner of an elementary school where there are children and parents watching you sit on a hood of a police care with legs wide open, seriously...and DR watching. Get over yourself. You wouldnt know what police work is if it hit you in the face. Leave it alone girl, let the big dogs hang out with the big dogs....stay in the porch. You are not from the City of Clermont so you cant even fathom the strengths of these officers. Your going too personal. Try being an officer and stop worring about what he said or she said you have enough dirty laundry in your background to start a war that you are not equip to fight.
This site is what it is.....blogs and bulls**t. So stop worring about gossip, it what it is gossip. Do your job I happen to think you have the ability to do so.
JR and EW keep up the good work!

01-19-2012, 10:15 PM
Its hard to have a brotherhood when people like sg jj bj jl bs dr mm and others who thrive on f'in with people....sg take your group of kiss arses and go back to south florida where stabbing people in the back is accepted

uote="Brotherhood"]I can not believe the actions of other officers. Does brotherhood mean anything. This site is such poison. it is so hard to believe that cops in uniform even act this way in their own dept. You dont have to like anyone but wearing the uniform comes a form of respect and loyalty. A bullet has no face or name. Officer down, the chills that run down your arms the tears that flow down your face unstoppable. You do understand that the job you do other's depend on you not only the civilians but your partners. It really sadness me to know that a cop may die one day on Clermont Police Dept because someone decides they don't LIKE that person. Wow, how do some of you go to work everyday knowing you are hated and listen to the gossip what is being said about you from other Officer's. It seems it's very few Officers that really don't like some of the Officer's, but you may get stuck with that few one day when a bullet buzzes over head..What do you do? Seems some Officer's wants the gossip to stop they are tired of hearing it. For the ones apparently that are really miserable in their own skins do what other officer's do at other agencies..Do your job and go home safe. That is what counts every day is going home to your family and going to work kn owing you have another family that has your back. This is really a horrible site that anyone has to endure such negative comments and people hide behind shadows and curtains. Clermont becareful, after reading this site some of you are in danger of know back-up. God bless you go home safe.[/quote]