PDA

View Full Version : Fort Lauderdale lacks leadership

01-06-2012, 06:09 PM
A couple of the Plantation cops that used to
20 work details for the Levinsons when their store was in

21 Plantation. You'd have to check the detail lists.

22 Several of the Fort Lauderdale police officers who worked

23 details for the Levinsons in their Las Olas store when I

24 was in there. You have to check those detail slips.

25 Those people they would absolutely, if they
Page 9

1 testified truthfully, say that we were not only friends

2 but that we were good friends.

Rothstein has to qualify the dichotomy of his illustrious law enforcement posse that was at his disposal, this speaks volumes as to the LEO's working the detail looking the other way when crimes were committed.

01-06-2012, 09:56 PM
A This is going to get into something that I think
9 is going to fall within privilege but there was someone

10 in Plantation that I did business with through a member

11 of law enforcement and --

was it the little red headed gnome sergeant

01-06-2012, 10:39 PM
I think you are refering to Mr. Greenlaw.

01-07-2012, 03:30 AM

Its Joey Meatballs you idiot.

01-12-2012, 11:37 PM

Homeless 1 wrote:*********************************** Press Release ****************************

Over the weekend I have authored four books scheduled for release on Wednesday 01-14-15-16-2012 at 12:00 noon at Stranahan Park after the homeless are cleared swept from the venue get on it Sousa. The New York Book Reviews list both as best cellars [sic], must read, riveting etc, etc. The first book covers in detail the entire Rothstein Ponzi saga titled "You Can't B.S a B.S.'er", autographed copies $125.00 at venue, online $225.00 plus shipping & handling fees.

The second gem "How I Dodge Bullets" $40.00 I will be high atop the police watch tower come enjoy the festivities, my trusted assistant Capt Rick Maglione will be pouring lemonade and iced tea, Sgt Steven Greenlaw will be walking through the crowds with trays of finger sandwich's and assorted Hors d'oeuvre left over from the Rothstein soirées a word of caution always look down so you don't step on mini-man, followed by smoking some Garcia Y Vega Miniatures Cigars.There will be a walking tour to the location of Mo's infamous crash scene where a stunt double of myself was photo shopped.

The third is "After the Smoke Clears I Will Enter Politics", this will cover the current saga when I retire to join my brother Bruce Roberts as commissioner. This is a paperback issue $9.95 at local news stands and anywhere horse racing forms are sold.

The fourth book titled "How to Live Like a Rock Star on a Police Chief's Salary", this goes into the minute details of stretching each dollar to within a millimeter of tearing, flying high in the sky, chugging the worlds best intoxicants, noshing on the finest Kobe beef, this book is sold only online limited edition, one printing only with serial numbers real gold leaf edges. It is 672 pages of knowledge for success and your ability to purchase diamonds including other precious stones and metals to ply on your concubine. There will be only 3000 printed, make 6 payments of $89.95 or 15 payments of $50.00 each week.

The gnome was only stepped on 4 times, Ricks hands are so chapped from the iced tea & lemonade he isn't able to give the office massages. We surpassed BSO book sale by $231,76 during our three day marathon we will demolish them. Thank you all.