PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. Daniels

12-26-2011, 03:21 PM
In case nobody knows, Daniels is trying to get his wife hired. He will slide her in as a reserve or something, then BAM she'll be a fulltime supervisor. Look at their history at FAU. Ran out of town. She could end up the A/C and the snake and snowball will have to find a different method of getting close to her....

12-27-2011, 02:53 PM
Maybe the issues at FAU were overlooked and he made a deal with someone here.

12-28-2011, 01:28 PM
Just checking in to remind everyone that your Chief's wife has as much baggage as an airport. We got rid of her after only 2 years at FAU.Check out her back ground at Miami Springs PD, FAU, North Palm Beach, and Arizona. Sorry for North Bay Village, sorry for Sponge Bob to want to self distruct his own gig there by bringing up his wife's past.

01-04-2012, 12:52 AM
Fau's Police Chief Leaving
September 08, 2006|By Leon Fooksman Staff Writer and Staff Researcher William Lucey contributed to this report.Florida Atlantic University's police chief resigned this week following the recent departures of two commanders accused of wrongdoing.

After nine months on the job, Bill Ferrell is leaving to pursue work outside the university setting, said Ken Jessell, FAU's vice president of financial affairs. Ferrell did not specify in a resignation letter submitted Wednesday why he was departing on Oct. 19

This is yet another something not looked into prior to his hiring here. Now he wants to bring his old lady on board?

04-08-2012, 12:09 AM
Word from the City Workers is that she has been brought secretly on board as a reserve officer to keep her certification up. One of the LT’s did a background check on her some time ago and then everything went quiet. Anyone in the City know if this is true? Please respond, this smacks of cronyism.

04-09-2012, 01:00 AM
It is true....talked to HR. Shes officially on the books for her cert and he discussed with them about bringing her on full time. So.....what are you going to do about it?? Nothing...thats what.

04-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Much has been made of nothing regarding Mrs. Hobag. She is the first lady of the PD. Bigbird knows this and thats part of the reason she bakered out. "I'm gonna be the first ever female LT, then chief here" to quote her. Not! So don't be hating on Bobby's ho. Cause not one of you COWARDS will do a thing about it. Bobby knows what to do, he throws candy to the FOP prez and all is good b/c prez sold out the whole unit!!

04-09-2012, 10:28 PM
A wiseman once told me to wear a bag as you never know where someone has been. I know of at least ten people who have been. I currently wear a size 11.5 and my shoes are a tighter fit.