PDA

View Full Version : Lamberti Holiday Message to BSO

12-25-2011, 09:36 PM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Here are a few topics I would like to discuss;

RUMOR CONTROL
Regardless of what you are hearing, I have no control of this Agency and the best example would be the new sticker rule. I had no idea the directive was handed down and had to back track when my command staff was making you remove fallen heroes stickers and american flags.

INSURANCE UPDATE
I'm shocked by the results of the DLE/PBA (a.k.a my white department) contract vote. I laundered a lot campaign contributions through Coventry Insurance in 2008 and I have know choice but to stay with them at this point. Even with the PBA reps secretly backing me and the fact that nobody believes a word I say anymore, I'm still disappointment in the results. I have instructed my command staff to come after you in full force. Even if a second vote doesn't go my way, with several PBA reps going to jail early next year, I should be able to jam it down your throats.

CONGRATULATIONS
By far, our agency leads the law enforcement community in employees that leave in shame. The county commissioners awarded my agency the most disgraceful law enforcement department in the State of Florida., I will continue my best to grind this sheriff's office into the ground

LEST NOT FORGET
Please remember and pray for our families of our fallen heroes. As you know, I personally don't give a crap, but I had some space to fill. My lack of concern for these families is evident in the fact we are the only law enforcement agency in the United States of America with cop killers on the loose.

As of now, my radio show YOUR ON THE LIST will be off the next 2 weeks due to the holidays. I don't know if the show will broadcast again because Abbey Tiger notified me and several of my command staff, Racs unit members, and my K-9 unleased crew that we are all ACTUALLY ON THE LIST.

Once again, have a safe and healthy holiday and for the many of you celebrating your last holiday in freedom, really take the time to reflect back on your misdeeds.

My new creado for 2012 will be "LAWYER UP, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HIDE ANYMORE BEHIND THE ELEVATED INTEGRITY AND CORE VALUE BULLSHIT AND WITH THE DOJ YOU NEVER KNOW".

Lamberti 2012