PDA

View Full Version : cop chic in high heels

12-21-2011, 07:33 PM
Juts looked at Sentinel on line and saw an interesting photo of one of your finest. Who's the tall blonde chic with high heels holding a gun on someone who has already been handcuffed? Notice where her trigger finger is. Was she just posing for the news photographers? Does she think she's Charlie's Angel? High heels? Come on.

12-30-2011, 08:03 AM
Juts looked at Sentinel on line and saw an interesting photo of one of your finest. Who's the tall blonde chic with high heels holding a gun on someone who has already been handcuffed? Notice where her trigger finger is. Was she just posing for the news photographers? Does she think she's Charlie's Angel? High heels? Come on.

:lol: :lol:

01-01-2012, 12:58 AM
NASTY

03-18-2012, 12:34 PM

I know you were trying to be nasty, but you made an idiot of yourself instead, there is another suspect in the car, and most good cops know to keep the finger off the trigger, as trained, to avoid accidental discharge. :evil:

03-26-2012, 12:42 AM
I know you were trying to be nasty, but you made an idiot of yourself instead, there is another suspect in the car, and most good cops know to keep the finger off the trigger, as trained, to avoid accidental discharge. :evil:

Mr. M

I had no idea you're so dumb. You might have all the booksmarts in the world but common sense eludes you on a daily basis. You should also be ashamed of yourself for all that you've done, your a POS in many many officers minds.