PDA

View Full Version : K9

12-21-2011, 05:30 PM
What is the deal with that K9 Sgt?

12-25-2011, 05:57 PM
Ass Clown, enough said

01-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Snake! Dude is scared to use his dog always holding points with his rifle instead of being a "K9"

01-04-2012, 03:36 AM
that guy couldn't find a subject if the mope was giving up in front of him.......

01-04-2012, 03:38 AM
Buddy let me tell you, that guy needs to read what we like to call a FL code book. All he ever does is get involved in a mess and then try to pass the leaky bag to a road guy! Wonder why they wont take him back where he came from!

01-07-2012, 01:28 AM
DUCHE BAG! Its no wonder everyone hates that guy there. This guy has sgt stripes on his K9 T-Shirt! High School Zero to K9 Hero

01-09-2012, 11:56 PM
Well, he has never really impressed me or anyone else. I have always wondered how he got that position when there were other officers from So Florida that were K9 certified when the dept started back in '07. Hmm.. Things that makes you go hmmm... He has no clue. At best he should be a "patrol officer" instead of a K9 Sgt.

01-15-2012, 09:32 PM
Here's an interesting article about that SGT...if you look at the date filled and wonder what happen here is the answer...he gets hired at MGPD right after this law suit gets filed and then all of a sudden the lawsuit is over.....what kind of a cop gasses a mini van with a homeless guy inside....

http://pacer.mad.uscourts.gov/dc/cgi-bi ... strike.pdf (http://pacer.mad.uscourts.gov/dc/cgi-bin/recentops.pl?filename=saylor/pdf/wright+mot+dismiss+and+strike.pdf)

03-01-2012, 06:24 PM
You’re going say I'm hating but it’s a legitimate question?

How is it that we have a guy riding around with a dog and claiming to be canine when he and that dog never even went to school together? I know he was a jail guy and narco but does that mean he can use anyone’s dog that has had previous training with someone else and just work that dog? If in fact that’s the case then why do we need more than two K9 officers? Two guys could work multiple dogs and then we on the road could get more help like we need.
Stop doing the MGPD way with everything, you know half-ass as usual and do things the right way. Don’t we have enough problems with FDLE already? Either send him to a school or put him to help us on the road. It’s not like he couldn’t use the help he was only a cop for like two weeks anyway.

Not knocking the guy but there are certain state standards that should be met.

O well here's to hoping we do the right thing. O yeah you’re right I'll just shut my mouth and be a drone no need for opinions with actual facts backing them.

03-03-2012, 05:00 AM
You’re going say I'm hating but it’s a legitimate question?

How is it that we have a guy riding around with a dog and claiming to be canine when he and that dog never even went to school together? I know he was a jail guy and narco but does that mean he can use anyone’s dog that has had previous training with someone else and just work that dog? If in fact that’s the case then why do we need more than two K9 officers? Two guys could work multiple dogs and then we on the road could get more help like we need.
Stop doing the MGPD way with everything, you know half-ass as usual and do things the right way. Don’t we have enough problems with FDLE already? Either send him to a school or put him to help us on the road. It’s not like he couldn’t use the help he was only a cop for like two weeks anyway.

Not knocking the guy but there are certain state standards that should be met.

O well here's to hoping we do the right thing. O yeah you’re right I'll just shut my mouth and be a drone no need for opinions with actual facts backing them.

If instead of coming on here you should have asked one of the K9 guys about this (as I did) you would know that none of what you wrote is actually true.

He is training with the dog to certify with him for 52 work. FDLE has no regulations or requirements for this. Once he is ready he can certify him for 52 work and delpoy the dog for that. He hasnt deployed the dog for regular patrol work as he needs to attend a school for this first. I was told that he starts that school in mid March, once he passes that then he can deploy for patrol work. He is using this time to prepare for 52 certification and to bond with the dog.

In the future you should just ask someone instead of coming on here or making baseless acusations/rumors. We should be working together with each other not trying to cause further rifts. The admins do enough of that for us, we dont need to do it ourselves.

03-04-2012, 02:45 AM
I guess you had the same questions as did I, good thing you got an answer. The court system would disagree with you. If there were no standards why do they need to train every week on something that has no need for certification. Obviously there are reasons and needs.

He can’t get into a school because that joke of a SGT. is hated by the tri county area. They are just doing a little "dog" and pony show to extend the lack of experience in such a high liability area. Perhaps if that wana be SGT had some people skills other departments would want to train with our unit. They have had plenty of time to get M.K. a new dog instead of trying to kill him on the road. What a shame a guy who has real experience has to wait until there is a lottery.

The reason I speak here instead of in our hallowed halls is because we are surrounded by rats that run up to fake ass admin to give poor info so that they can move up along the way.

Interesting how so called swat guys get picked under the radar for a schooland then K9 too...I’m just saying J.M. , M.W weren’t more qualified and have more time on the road what about even R.C hasn’t he paid his time on the road and earned redemption.

And by the way FU if you think what I’m saying has no base everyone knows its the truth, even you! That’s why you responded.

03-05-2012, 08:08 PM
I will post my real name. If your are upset about me having K9, Come ask me why I got it. I have no problem giving you an answer. Yes I worked the jail for many years. Maybe it's a job you would not be able to work yourself. I know more than you think. Guess what? I do answer calls for service like Patrol. I also 15 when the need arises. I hate having to explain myself, but it's sad when some one has a problem about something and does not go to the source. Also there's no problem with FDLE because the K9 is not depolyed. Of course not. You're not a hater. Yeah right

03-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Also, apparently you don't know my track record. I would be happy to explain it to you. I never had a problem with any one in this department, but people like you come on this forum and start waves. You could ask any one here if I'm a stand up guy. Hopefully they could same the same about you. I did not make the decision to pick me. I never asked for handouts. In my 23 years in Law Enforcement I have worked hard to get what I want and achieve my goals. Yeah, I went to SWAT School. So what? I kept my eyes out for schools and put in for it. Believe it or not. I have put in for it and have been denied. It's bad enough we have to deal with crooks out there, now we have to deal with people making baseless statements. Yes I said. Don't give me the witty comment like the last one you made with the FU. Why didn't you apply? Why didn't you put in for SWAT School? This is useless because you will still the same way. We are all entitled to an opinion. That is what you are giving. An opinion. Not a proven fact.

03-06-2012, 12:39 AM
Hey Al,
Good for you I guess standing up for yourself. But I really don’t think it was a slight towards you. My understanding after reading all that was that MGPD is F'ed up! A place that gives out fake tryouts and then never post the points from which a person was graded! A similar problem arises when guys take a SGT test and no grades are posted. The system is corrupt and abused and unfortunately not fair. I deal because I only have a little time left before I can retire. I would love to put my name to this too but I'm not as protected as obviously you are.

There is no reason for you to get upset or worry about guys blowing off steam on here. It’s actually better than keeping it to yourself. Unfortunately for us your unit is not well respected by anyone around here. A half wit for a SGT with no experience or common sense to know how dumb he is, is the worst part. He has no people skills and that’s why no one goes near him or says hi, let alone wana go near him on a call. The only thing that guy can do is order people around and bite innocent people.

You have another poor guy who brought with him a free dog for the past three almost four years and they can’t even get him a new dog that he could have used two years ago. They gave you a left over who’s on the downhill and hopefully works for ya. The whole unit’s just gets looked at like everything else here....half ass.

Sorry brother, like everything else here "It is what it is" you know that should be on our cars instead of Building a safer community. This way we wouldn’t be lying.

03-07-2012, 05:20 AM
Uhhhhhhmmmmmm,

So you drive around with a K-9 in your car that you can't deploy? Wtf, Roscoe P. Coltrane!

03-14-2012, 06:52 AM
Are you talking about that bald white K9 Sgt? He 15 with me which I'm thankful for we had both sides of the door covered then he came over to myside leaving the rear open. Subject ran out he had at least 70 yards before the fence but he did not release the dog? He did yell out at the guy Stop or I will release the dog, but never did. At first I thought he must have had his reason, but I talked to a couple of your guys that I new, they all say he sucks. So I guess I was right at my first gut feeling. Maybe he didn't want to do the paper work? who knows. Next time I'll ask for the county K-9, and I mean no disrespect to your officers, but all that money they pay you guys doesn't motivate you to be better cops.

03-16-2012, 06:39 PM
Hey Suck
I'm sure that wana- be sergeant can justify his actions. That’s about all he is good at. Maybe after that last bad bite of a janitor in the little kid school has him worried. It’s hard not to judge the unit by its leader but realize we all have bad ones.

04-21-2012, 08:54 PM
The latest form this recent email from Sgt. Bow wow can’t I find anybody with my dog;

Stop trying to be a computer tuff guy, with your threatening emails douche bag! Do you really think they made you Sgt of the specialized units because you were qualified or because you dance on your knees the best? There is a reason they had to get you off of the road, your dumb and worse too dumb to know it!

Stop trying to quote Florida law, especially when you don’t know it and again worse, everyone knows it! How is it that removing a hub cap from one city owned vehicle and placing it on another city owned vehicle theft? Let me save you the suspense Sgt Dumb Dog Ass, it’s not. There are these little things, called elements of a crime that must be met. Such as depriving the owner the use of the item, dumb ass!

Don’t make threats about IA when IA should be looking at YOU and how many times you handle your own complaints from citizens and so forth, or deploy your dog on people that don’t meet the criteria! I never saw a K9 guy leave his dog without holding the leash while he speaks to a suspect.

Yeah move your cars closer to the camera, so WE ALL can see your guys take hub caps when they fall off just like the rest of us! Why don’t you do something positive with your fake leadership and charge the mountain with other fake ass leaders here and have these wastes of money hubcaps removed. For $36.00 a piece each car could have center caps that NEVER fall off and your so called problem would be solved JACK-ASS!

Nobody cares about your weak ass unit, that’s why no one calls you guys out for anything not even a simple stop of a car that we are forced to make by the thousands due to stats bumping!

If I were you, I would try to control my dog from biting me instead of taking out your frustrations on the guys who do real work here! In other words stick your email where the sun don’t shine!

If only I was as protected as you in this department I would love to sign my name but I’m sure you would try to have me fired instead of settling it like men!

"Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones!" :evil:

05-05-2012, 04:25 AM
ok the K9 sgt is not really a good handler everyone agrees... but it seem a lot of people are unhappy with doing work in miami gardens. WOW find me an agency that doesn't care about stats... if u do then apply there! People like you that come from other states are #ucking up this department. Maybe you can't go anywhere now you file is to thick from messing up and not doing your job. Mcdonalds is alway hiring and FHP. Oh wait you can leave cause the moneys to good poor excuse to be a cop. Or your child support is to much. Sorry to tell you most of dade and broward knows about MIami Gardens and the messed up out of state cops from little country departments that don't know how to handle a urban area in miami. For the record its not all the out of staters, there are a lot of good ones and there are some local guys from same agencies who r unhappy. NO ONE TOLD YOU TO LEAVE YOUR OLD DEPARTMENTS.. go back

If the K9 squad had a good proactive leader it would be the best like Hialeah, Miami, Pines Miramar who are all QRU

05-06-2012, 09:20 PM
Miami Gardens isn't the only department bitcxxng about stupid stuff. Cop from small and large departments do it as well. So wake up partner! The real problem is those who are ok with bull because they get paid well. And clown guys are not leaving and going back to their old departments. They will be change here if guys like you stop drinking the water!

05-15-2012, 01:25 AM
your guys K-9 is full of rats and ass holes

05-18-2012, 01:26 AM
I glad to see men bad mouthing this Sgt. and the new handler. It takes real bravery to post negative comments about people you don't agree with, never having the courage to face the men in person ! You know who you are NJ & JV. I'm guessing you know how to find them, or maybe with your police skills you don't ! Keep up the good work, hiding behind this web site or maybe better your wife's skirt !!!

05-22-2012, 12:04 AM
I glad to see men bad mouthing this Sgt. and the new handler. It takes real bravery to post negative comments about people you don't agree with, never having the courage to face the men in person ! You know who you are NJ & JV. I'm guessing you know how to find them, or maybe with your police skills you don't ! Keep up the good work, hiding behind this web site or maybe better your wife's skirt !!!

Guest One, how you gona try and call someone out on here with initials, but you don’t put your own initials? Who's hiding behind a web site or skirt now *****! Just what I thought another, spinless drone developed and nurtured by the best department in Dade county!