PDA

View Full Version : Puppet Show Anyone

12-08-2011, 06:15 PM
:evil: :evil: :evil: I was a bit surprised when they named your new Chief. But then again, nothing with the city is a shocker anymore. You have a bunch of fricken puppets working for for the big puppet on Little Rd.. And those idiots in city hall are not much better. The city is doomed...Did anyone get new uniforms yet? Thats all the talk on the street. How under staffed you are and that you have been wearing the same uniforms for 2 years. Keep up the good work and stay safe. Slick Sleeves rule.

12-18-2011, 09:00 AM
Hero has been hit, Remeber to reapply that Astroglide.

01-06-2012, 12:49 AM
Wow big boys! I worked for the PD back in 80's - early 90's. I left the agency to go with a bigger agency. I still live in the city 6 months out of the year and I was shocked at the happenings since I left. I am very glad that I am not a member of your team. In talking to the citizens and city hall staffers it sounds like no one is safe. You have a Police Chief who takes orders from the SO you have a LT in charge of operations who is barely out of FTO training and from what I am told the other Lt. is a puppet doing what every he is told to do. What Happened to New Port Richey Police? Where is the 3-5 minutes response time. Where are all the officers? I called in a complaint the other night (and spoke to someone who sounded like I was talking to my grandchild) and they told me it would be a while, everyone was tied up. I asked how many officers were on the road they told me 3. There were at least 5 on the road back in the 80s. If all agencies are like this no wonder so many officers are being killed. I tried to get information from city hall but if you dont leave you name the HRl guy (AS*) he wont even talk to you. I think the citizens of New Port Richey need to clean house and get some council people with some back bone. And start firing the CM & HR people before they run our city into the ground. All you hear about is parks parks parks. If you are afraid to take your family to them because you have no police...What good are parks..
Citizens beware.....Our city is being consumed with corrupt and ruthless staff. To all you new guys on the force be safe.

01-13-2012, 05:43 PM
First off your still apart of our team because your collecting a $2,000 a month pension.
My partner and I will never forget all the times you screwed us over by having your wife in dispatch calling you for a 10-40 just prior to her dispatching a hot call which should have been dispatched first.
You made us great cops because we learned from you not to screw over the "NEW GUYS" and not be a drunken, bum, like yourself.
Oh you still live in the city 6 months out of the year. You big snow bird you. You should buy a hitch for your truck and tow your $14,000 trailer out of Harborview and go back to Michigan.
Our Chief does not take orders from a guy that only smiled once in his life when the tooth fairy left him a buck for his first tooth. Our Chief gives out orders in a calm, well thought out manner, its great to work for someone that you respect rather then work for someone that some people FEARED, and that my friends is priceless no matter how many gold coins you have " If you can even find one ".
What Happened to New Port Richey Police? We are still here moving full speed ahead. Where is the 3-5 minutes response time? You will still get that response time on code red/hot calls, its 2012 folks, its gotten busy since you departed old timer. "The neighbor drove over my lawn with his car" calls can hold until we get to them. Where are all the officers you ask? We are out arresting people, answering calls for service and giving your town GOOD Police protection. We have great patrol Officers, we have great Detectives making homicide arrests, we have great Sergeants and Corporals making great patrol squads, we have great S.R.O.'s keeping our kids safe, and we have a bunch of great people to work with that makes a great positive agency.
Now your wondering who I am. I'm just some fearless road toad having a great time with a bunch of great people. P.S. If I get called in over this post, I just wanted all you too know it was worth every minute of it. Keep up the great work. Its great reading a positive thing on the site, it does not give any of the disgruntled people with issues anything to gossip about. :D

01-16-2012, 01:35 AM
You wont get called in, who are you going to talk to, yourself. Nice speech Chiefy Poo. Moral is at a all time low and the back stabbing is in full bloom. Its not what you know its who you blow. Yeeeee Haaaaa. Glad to see nothing has changed, it just keeps getting worse.

01-17-2012, 07:04 PM
Wow! Now thats some good stuff.. I guess to put things in perspecive you should have been at the staff meeting today. Pretty Pretty funny..I like the way the Lt and Chief think.

Reward the Bad
Coddle the Lazy
Use the good
Distroy the rest.

Moral sucks working in this place is like being a prisoner. The old adage "do the crime and you will do the time". In police work is should be the opposite. But here you reward the bad and this rest of us hard workers pay the price. Moral was good when everyone thought 10 hour shifts were in the making. Wrong back to square one. Everyone needs to face the facts we are going down. Thank You Chief, Lt. SteveO, CM and most all thank you Major Harrington for your constanct imput into our agency. We all miss you so much... NOT

01-31-2012, 02:48 AM
So....this bunch of whiny little brats is what's protecting our slum?