PDA

View Full Version : Restore the Integrity

12-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Several questions for Wifredo A. Ferrer, United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, John V. Gillies, Special Agent in Charge, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Miami Field Office, and José A. Gonzalez, Special Agent in Charge, Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigation Division.

1. When is Chief F A going to have a polygraph examination administered by FBI as to his involvement with setting up and or approving the 24 hour bodyguard detail for Scott Rothstein Esq. disbarred, how much cash did he actually receive, what other gratuities did he actually receive, what crimes did he cover up, why has he received a free pass from the city administrators. When drug use and sales took place in RRA offices what was the assigned Fort Lauderdale Police Officers involvement.

2. As a condition of continued employment with the Fort Lauderdale Police Department each officer, supervisor and command officer who worked the bodyguard detail must give a complete narrative of his or her involvement and duties they performed for this (payoff) bodyguard cash detail. Pass a polygraph examination administered by FBI, a complete forensic audit of each officer, supervisor and command staff member at the direction of the IRS.

3. When will the newly promoted F S be investigated by Wifredo A. Ferrer, United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, John V. Gillies, Special Agent in Charge, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Miami Field Office for violating the Civil Rights of the individual that he kicked and stomped at the Riverfront ( you tube Fort Lauderdale - arrest). Or will this be a continued cover up for the thugs with a badge. It is imperative that the public confidence and integrity be restored to Fort Lauderdale Police Department with strict Federal Court over site brought on by FBI and United States Attorneys office complete investigation.

4. Why did the Fort Lauderdale Police Department allow Sgt G to supervise his girlfriend Officer D GL in the Rothstein bodyguard detail? Why was this overlooked by Capt R M Internal Affairs in his (exhaustive) fraud of an investigation?

5. When will all officers, supervisors and command staff return the stolen cash monies they received for providing bodyguard services to this criminal enterprise?

12-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Answer to your qestion......NEVER! Get a life and move on!

12-02-2011, 10:36 PM
Dan.......you're fired. Go away

12-03-2011, 01:37 AM
I dont care who is asking but I think they should look into this. There is a serious problem here and we need the FEDS and FDLE to take a better look.

12-03-2011, 03:33 PM
I agree- there is something wrong with this picture. It needs to be looked at from the outside. An internal investigation is not enough! :?:

12-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Dan.......you're fired. Go away

Your so intuitive hope your street skills aren't as inept, no perjury in not a white whine produced in the Napa Valley but la vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid.

12-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Get over it; both the FBI and FDLE DID conduct investigations and numerous interviews of FA and many others. All were cleared. Sorry to bring you the bad news.

12-10-2011, 04:18 PM
I read this crap about the Rothstein and all the cops that worked the detail. I can't believe these morons actually worked for this slime-ball. Remember Scott Rothstein, he's the attorney who represented 12 FLPD officers that sued the FOP AND LOST! Costing the FOP BIG $$$$$. The cops that worked this detail are nothing but a bunch of money hungry hypocrites, NO MORALS