PDA

View Full Version : Visibility

11-27-2011, 10:38 PM
Whenever I drive through the city limits, I am always amazed by the scarce number of marked units I see on the road. In all honesty, I generally drive on Broward Blvd and Sunrise Blvd, so maybe most marked units tend to frequent the less crowded thoroughfares. I am wondering if the low visibility is a rare phenomenon that only I observe, or if it actually does occur.

11-27-2011, 11:07 PM
This phenomenon that you bloviate about is because there are numerous officers suspended with pay while awaiting their trial, next time you get a call from the FOP attempting to strong arm you for money ask them about it, they will promptly hang up on you. You might want to try your local home depot if you need to locate one.

11-28-2011, 02:30 AM
Try driving off a dock. Maybe BSO wil come for you

Whenever I drive through the city limits, I am always amazed by the scarce number of marked units I see on the road. In all honesty, I generally drive on Broward Blvd and Sunrise Blvd, so maybe most marked units tend to frequent the less crowded thoroughfares. I am wondering if the low visibility is a rare phenomenon that only I observe, or if it actually does occur.