PDA

View Full Version : To the Midnight Deputy Running Radar

11-16-2011, 08:07 AM
What's the point in riding my a$$ for a mile and then blue lighting me before busting a "U" turn??? I will be the first to admit I was about 12-15 MPH over the speed limit but as soon as I saw you I let off the gas and dam* man, I was in a freaking marked unit at 0200! Is this stuff from Miami spreading or were you having a bad day?

11-18-2011, 08:14 PM
What's the point in riding my a$$ for a mile and then blue lighting me before busting a "U" turn??? I will be the first to admit I was about 12-15 MPH over the speed limit but as soon as I saw you I let off the gas and dam* man, I was in a freaking marked unit at 0200! Is this stuff from Miami spreading or were you having a bad day?

I was off duty last year and had some moron in front of me stop at a green light to tell a young K-9 deputy to demand I turn my "High beams off". This guy stopping in the middle of a green light to tell a deputy in the turn lane with a disabled vehicle almost caused a crash. This clown proceeded to scream and berate me. Of course my high beams weren't on. It was some young clown with a slick top with one of the old style arrow sticks on the back. Complete @ss hole.

12-20-2011, 12:31 AM
SLOW DOWN A$$HOLE JUST CAUSE YOUR IN A MARKED UNIT DON'T MEAN SH!T :cop: :cop: :devil:

12-28-2011, 03:40 PM
SLOW DOWN A$$HOLE JUST CAUSE YOUR IN A MARKED UNIT DON'T MEAN SH!T :cop: :cop: :devil:

Then try and pull me over for it keyboard commando, you'll be following me all the way home! :snicker:

12-29-2011, 09:11 PM
It couldn't have been Deputy C.C. would it??? Sounds like something he would do :snicker: :snicker: :devil: :devil: :devil:

12-30-2011, 08:01 AM
It couldn't have been Deputy C.C. would it??? Sounds like something he would do :snicker: :snicker: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I Don't know, he/she was smart enough to let it go :mrgreen.

01-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Yeah this is like the thid incident in a couple of days for Seminole Deputies playing IA Police. Get of your kick moron. If you have a problem. Call the agency. Or better yet beitch to your zone partmner and call it a day...Unfreaking real. If you think I am going to engage you in your holier than thou attiutude roadside in a marked unit. You are sadly mistaken. Ill make sure you have my name and Id and I am leaving.

WTH is with you guys. I know we have them in every agency but take these idiots roadside and teach them what a thin blue line means.

01-06-2012, 11:40 PM
Sorry about the bad spelling but this sheittt is stupid we all do the same job. Why would you treat another cop like this?

01-17-2012, 04:45 PM

I was off duty last year and had some moron in front of me stop at a green light to tell a young K-9 deputy to demand I turn my "High beams off". This guy stopping in the middle of a green light to tell a deputy in the turn lane with a disabled vehicle almost caused a crash. This clown proceeded to scream and berate me. Of course my high beams weren't on. It was some young clown with a slick top with one of the old style arrow sticks on the back. Complete @ss hole.

Funny thing is that none of our K9's drive slicktops.

01-17-2012, 05:15 PM

Like you were even around back then boy? You were still swimming around in your Daddy's BVD's.

01-19-2012, 02:03 PM

Like you were even around back then boy? You were still swimming around in your Daddy's BVD's.

Ya your right sorry I only have 16 years here and since he said this happened last year so lets say 2011 or 2010 your right I clearly was not there "Back then" because it was soo long ago.

01-19-2012, 04:37 PM

Ya your right sorry I only have 16 years here and since he said this happened last year so lets say 2011 or 2010 your right I clearly was not there "Back then" because it was soo long ago.

Oops, yeah you're right it said "last year". I was wrong, just like the dork who lit the OP up, that's a fact.