PDA

View Full Version : PPO's

11-09-2011, 08:02 PM
I want to focus on the 2 PPO's that are terrorizing MMC.

Let start of by the midnight one. Who gave him the blessing to do park patrol. With all the stuff that is going on inside the campus, this guy has to be going out of our juridiction to find an arrest. PATHETIC. An when he does, he ties up another officer taking attention away from our main concern. Getiing involved in a chase that has nothing to do with our jurisdiction is ridiculous. I mean this guy is steering down the wrong path,

Now to the afternoon one. Who does this guy think he is?? He writes more tickets than any cop i know and for what. God forbid the poor driver doesnt have his seatbelt on because this so called cop will try to arrest him. Just like the Midnight PPO all his activity is done outside of the campus. And thats just for starters.

This guy acts like he works for the county and actually checks in through the county frequency. He'll then go to any call he deems necessary to respond too. He's probaly made more arrests for the county then he has for us. How ridiculous is that. The other day this dooch bag actually took a 17 from the county. How do they allow this?

Since he started with us, an unauthorized chase, a guy flees from him and he sets up a BS perimeter in the park, and countless of BS arrests.

No one apparently has the b*lls to confront this guy. If i ever cross paths with him while on shift I will give him a peice of my mind. We are not a big city department. He needs to get with the program.

This guy is a problem for our department. Everyone who i have spoken with says the same thing. He is OUT OF CONTROL.

This post serves as a WARNING to our department. Be very carefull with these two. They will bring unwanted attention to you. Be very carefull if you have the bad luck of working with either

11-11-2011, 02:28 AM
waah waaah there's a cop doing real police work waaah

11-11-2011, 06:13 AM
I normally don't even come on this site, however, after hearing of this pathetic post by this coward I had to. First FIU finally has a real police chief and at least two real cops and not the kindergarten cop like the coward who posted complaining about the two new guys. In fact I know several FIU cops who are good guys and good cops, you two Rooks add to the list of good guys.

Clearly you are not a real cop and never will be. You are nothing other than a coward and hand-up the type of idiot who doesn't deserve to wear a badge and offend the honor of those who have paid the ultimate price and the rest of us who continue to serve after 30 years.

You could never work for me at MDPD but i'll take the two new guys in a heartbeat. To the PPO's this coward is talking about I know who you are and all of us in the District appreciate your help, you guys are good cops. Don't listen or pay any mind to the coward who posted being critical of you guys. Keep doing your jobs as you are.

By the way you yellow belly coward if you were even half a man you would have made it a point to "cross paths" with the PPO you say you are going to give a piece of your mind to. Tell you what I know for a fact that you don't have what men have to say a word to either one of these real cops. If you were a man you would have talked to them face to face and not hide behind a secret post your parents would be disgusted if they knew you are the coward you are demonstrating to be.

Time will tell...I guarantee to all my fans and readers that this coward won't say a word. I invite you to come by my calls and introduce yourself...who knows you may learn to become a man.

topcop50
11-11-2011, 11:25 PM
@concernedfiu- First off, you are a coward. I wish you had the stones to confront someone in the Department, but the fact is...You don't. I understand that this is a "Blog" and you can say what you want...Which I have no problem with. Just dont say that you are gonna give someone a piece of your mind and hide behind a computer. The two PPO's are doing a great job. If you knew anything about your job which from this I can tell you dont.... There is a little FSS (FSS means Florida State Statute- I know your slow so im helping you with this) that gives State Universities 1000 feet juridiction around the University.

If the story is correct, it goes like this. One of our PPO's came across a 29 subject vehicle put out by the county. After advising on our radio.. A Sgt. on the North end failed to answer the radio when being advised..like always. This Sgt. calls the PPO on his personal phone and and tells him to 07 the persuit of a 29 subject. Any comments?

On the subject of the Sgt. on the north end... He never gets on the radio to call a call in.. it is aways on the non recorded line from dispatch. He orders the Officers not to take 19's and not to transport and arrest people. I know this is true because you can ask anyone and they will tell you. You are a slug Sgt.. A cancer on the Department. This Slug calls out for shift but teaches at the college the same day. You are just playing the system and taking advantage of the Department. You come to work to sleep. Oh and by the way, you should iron your uniform once in a while...its aways wrinkled and dirty. Way to set the example.

11-12-2011, 01:56 PM
From what I'm reading you are *****ing about real police work.. Javi I told you bro!!! Don't bang his wife.. Call me if you read this!

11-13-2011, 01:33 PM
Wow...are the PPOs making you feel insecure about your abilities? It sure appears that way. The way I see it, someday soon my kids are going to be old enough to attend FIU, and I will be more than happy to know that officers like the ones you are whining about are there to ensure their safety. I can almost guarantee that the next time YOUR pay is up for discussion, the Chief will be able to discuss the fine work done by these two officers. If he talks about your work "tough guy", you might even lose money.

I am not saying that you need to go out there and be the cops they are (it appears that you lack the sack anyway), but instead of coming on here and trashing them, lend them your support.

Sooooo....its been 4 days now...how did your "telling off" session go with these two hard chargers? Ohh...umm...been too busy to meet up with them? Sun was in your eyes? I figured. Another Keyboard Commando! :lol:

11-14-2011, 05:53 AM
The only one that is pathetic is the person that started this post. Just shut up and worry about yourself. I'm sure the person that started this post has other problems to worry about. I'm glad this place is changing and actually becoming a "real" police department. I know for you old timers this is so scary... deal with it. Do what #$8 and the others are doing, take a demotion, or better yet, do us all a favor and leave. We need real officers in this department to protect our community and more importantly, each other. The two ppo's, we need more officers like you, not scared and doing your job 110 percent. Don't pay attention to any of these posts and do your thing! All we have is a Sgt. sleeping in the north campus and then blames the radio system for everything. I'm glad we got the county radios now. What is going to be the excuse now?? Then the other one on afternoon's is whining and crying about the money blah blah blah. Shut up, this is your retirement job aka "icing on the cake" like you once said. Thanks for doing us all the favor and taking the demotion. I wish you don't though, we need you down south, so these same ppo's can drive you insane, and we can hear more about the money blah blah blah. The other Sgt. down south just smokes all day and night and police work is non existent. Please old timers, leave not only the PPO's alone, leave everyone alone that does their job correctly. I highly doubt if something ever happens, these Sgt's would ever back you up aka 3-15, 3-29 so on so forth.

11-14-2011, 09:25 AM
The North Campus, AKA 'BBC' is the most disasterous group of degenerate cops to have ever come onto scene since the movie Police Academy....Wait, I take that back, no disrespect to #1%9, or #1&9, occasionally #1@0 shows a pulse, but not often. People pay big money to come here, they expect to be PROTECTED!!!!!! Supervisors like #1#8 couldn't hold a candle with both hands to any of the rooks, hell, I don't even think he can grip his damn gun without b#tching that it hurts.....It's PATHETIC!!!! #1#7 is frightened to death that he may lose his job every moment that he decides to stay awake, which isn't often and the TWINS have found more bargains while shopping on duty than any elderly couple at a flea market. PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I ever had to spend even so much as a month at that treacherous campus I would Baker the 'F' out!!!

topcop50
11-16-2011, 12:57 AM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa! I heard there gonna bring you down south Steavie...........lol. I think you should turn in your stripes... Also I think the Big boss should demote the patrol Lt's and appoint new ones. The ones we have are just as worthless as the midnight Sgt.

11-16-2011, 02:58 AM
You guys hired him and we got rid of him.. he was the same way at N#B always complaining and looking for an easy way out! Afraid to really do anything productive.. what until he finds something to sue over! Does the word complain, complain, complain mean anything!

11-16-2011, 09:05 PM
I'm sooooooooooooooooo glade I left FIU years ago. You guy still ***** about the same thing but do nothing to correct it. Has anybody said something to the sleepy Sgt? I bet not because nobody has the balls to speak up. Yea, there are alot of good cops at FIU, but the crying by few give you guy and gals a bad rep. Learn to shut up and talk to your fellow officers to correct a situation.

11-16-2011, 10:20 PM
BOOO HOOO

11-16-2011, 10:48 PM
TITI MAMA

11-17-2011, 02:45 AM
Hey you know I have to sleep when I come to work so that I can teach at the college in the mornings. Lately, that has not been the case. Every time that I try to catch a little Zzzzz's my sleep is interrupted by these darn PPO's!!! You guy need to settle down you hear me!! I will 07 all of your felony chases that involve 29 subjects. I dont condone any kind of Police work. You south campus guys are ruining everything for us up here! well anyways I need to get some rest, im teaching in the morning. 1#7- show me on a 64 wooded area.

Does anyone know how to do a UOR?

11-17-2011, 10:06 AM
Rumor has it, BBC midnights just woke up after finding out that their NARCOLEPTIC Sgt. has been spiking their coffee with Tylenol PM in an effort to eliminate any kind of law enforcement proactive measures. Apparently this has been going on for years. FDLE here we come!!!!!

11-17-2011, 10:13 AM
Is there truth to this???? I'm hearing that there may be a video on Youtube that shows SLEEPING BEAUTY, AKA-BBC Midnight Sgt. having a bad dream while in his patrol vehicle....If so, please post.

11-19-2011, 06:40 PM
Does anyone know where I can get another pink handcuff? Why cant I wear shorts anymore?
Oh well at least I dont have to shave my legs again.

11-20-2011, 11:00 AM
I heard a "rumor" that the midnight Sgt spot at north is being deleted. Is this true? Will that Sgt then bid to come to UPC mids being that he is the senior Sgt and has first choice and I doubt it if he would give up 5% shift diff? Does that also mean AF goes to BBC? :evil: :)

01-21-2012, 08:47 PM
@concernedfiu kudos to you for writing that post. everybody can see months later after the original posting and all the slamming that was made @concernedfiu maybe now people see that the ppo's have done nothing but turn the department upside down how many times does this ppo have to do something before the commanders do something. this golden cop has managed to get himself in more unecessary incidents leading up to totalling one of our cars for being somewhere where he was not suppose to be. save the story to yourself because no one believes you. we crack a smile at you but we are all thinking what a bad choice was made bringing you on. go back to being a reserve that way you can only get in trouble a few times a month

02-11-2012, 01:49 PM
once again ive proved my point reference some of you ppos. how do you have someone in custody with fhp and the subject gets away from the both of you. leave it to our rookie not off probation "super cop" who does nothing more than keep stepping in more and more crap.swpd PLEASE take him back so our campus can finish flushing the toilet.