PDA

View Full Version : It has started

11-09-2011, 03:13 PM
The day of reckoning has begun. :devil:

11-09-2011, 09:20 PM
:lol: :lol: I don't know what courtroom you were in!

11-09-2011, 10:48 PM
I agree!

Nice to see how the former chief's wife is helping the town once again. :snicker:

11-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Hmmmmm....another delay in the case. Guess the state doesn't have there s_ _t together. But we knew that allready.

11-17-2011, 03:04 AM
Hmmmmm....another delay in the case. Guess the state doesn't have there s_ _t together. But we knew that allready.
Once a criminal always a criminal. Now why would any Sworn Law Enforcment Officer who up holds and respects the Law Enforcment Code of Ethics, which they swor to uphold, Insult the very office which assist Law Enforcment Officers in the prosicution of criminals? WELLLL THATS BECAUSE YOU MR. "TOWNWATCHER" are a criminal awaiting trial see ya November 30th! "but we knew that allready"

11-19-2011, 07:54 PM
Hey Rodolfo don't forget to stop off at the sperm bank on the way to court.

:lol:

12-04-2011, 07:56 PM
For those who are following the up coming trials of the corrupt employees of the Town... The continuances that are being granted by the Judge are positive for the prosecution,conviction and a stern sentence for the crimes committed. The longer the case drags on does not mean an immediate "dissmisal" of the case, Contrary, if their cases were "weak" and without meritt, The Judge would awarded a dismmisal long ago. This is a very costly tactic for the State of Florida to invest in for these insignaficant and corrupt individuals. The next date to watch....December 5,2011. To assist in clarifing the rumor mill... Once the trial has ended no matter what the outcome it is the responsibility of the new GBPD Admin and FDLE to complete their investigation.

On a positive note...... Good Job Chief Delucca!!!!!!!!!

08-07-2013, 10:45 PM
FEDERAL JUDGE MIDDLEMAN TO BE PRECISE

08-07-2013, 11:09 PM
IT IS ACTUALLY FEDERAL JUDGE MIDDLEBROOKS THAT WILL BE SENTENCING THESE TWO FELON "ETHICAL OFFICERS, R.V. & T.V. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

08-27-2013, 06:08 PM
SEPT 23RD,2013

08-31-2013, 05:42 PM
23 DAYS.
CANT WAIT.
ANOTHER MOTION FOR YOUR LOSER ATTORNEY DENIED. LOSER ATTORNEY JUST SHOW UP TO COURT WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SO YOU CAN SEE THESE TWO SCUMBAGS DWINDLE AWAY TO NOTHING. WHILE BABBS IS CRYING IN THE BACK OF THE COURTROOM.
I WONDER IF THE SCUMBAG FRIENDS (AGENT CM),( AGENT DA), (MDPD JL, KS, EP)
(GBPD LMP) WILL SHOW UP TO SUPPORT THERE CRIMINAL FRIENDS? THE MEDIA WOULD LOVE TO ASK EACH ONE OF YOU SOME QUESTIONS. IN DO TIME THOUGH. I WONDER WHY RAQUEL IS ACTING FUNNY? HMMM WHO COULD SHE HAVE TALKED TO?

09-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Hi everyone,
This is the Mongoose. I know a lot of you Mongoose followers are wondering where I have been, because you need my direction on how to do things. Lets just say Santa will not be coming to my home this year, or in the years to come. My husband and I have done some pretty bad things. Karma has finally caught up to us. God I wish I could go back in time when I was in control, like the good old days when banner planes were flying over, flowers were being sent out, anonymous bogus complaints were being sent out. ETC...You get the picture. I do want to say that Karma is real and it does catch up to you. I would also like to say that I am very sorry for involving my family and my friends in all of this. I wish I could do it all over so I would not have to hurt my family and my friends for what might come down on my family and friends in the future because of my actions. My husband does not even speak to me anymore, nor have sex with me. I am not sure if it is due to stress or the fact he might be thinking about doing it with men in prison. I sure do wish I had my male K-9 back from the Opa Locka Days. I need some stress relief. I am no longer a MONGOSSE, BECAUSE I RAN INTO WHAT I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE AS MONGOOSE KILLERS. SO I AM NOW JUST A MOUSE. HERE ARE THE MONGOOSE KILLERS. JUST TO NAME A FEW OF THEM. THERE ARE MORE TO COME, BUT IM NOT SURE WHO AS OF YET.

Wifredo A. Ferrer, United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida,
Hugo Barrera, Special Agent in Charge, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Miami Field Division,
Al Lamberti, Sheriff, Broward Sheriff’s Office (BSO),
Ric L. Bradshaw, Sheriff, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
Assistant U.S. Attorney Adam McMichael.

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO
Miami-Dade Police Department
Miami Beach Police Department
City of Miami Police Department
Virginia Gardens Police Department
Hialeah Police Department
Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

LET ME END BY SAYING ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY.
I REALLY HOPE THAT WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS WHEN I GET OUT.

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE

09-07-2013, 04:50 AM
16 Days

09-08-2013, 01:05 AM
15 DAYS

09-09-2013, 05:07 PM
14 DAYS

09-10-2013, 04:21 PM
SEPT 23RD, 2013
START OF FEDERAL TRIAL FOR RV & TV.
WEST PALM BEACH FEDERAL COURTHOUSE
JUDGE MIDDLEBROOKS COURTROOM.

MEDIA MEDIA MEDIA.

09-17-2013, 06:21 PM
6 DAYS

09-18-2013, 02:59 PM
This is the Mongoose. I know a lot of you Mongoose followers are wondering where I have been, because you need my direction on how to do things. Lets just say Santa will not be coming to my home this year, or in the years to come. My husband and I have done some pretty bad things. Karma has finally caught up to us. God I wish I could go back in time when I was in control, like the good old days when banner planes were flying over, flowers were being sent out, anonymous bogus complaints were being sent out. ETC...You get the picture. I do want to say that Karma is real and it does catch up to you. I would also like to say that I am very sorry for involving my family and my friends in all of this. I wish I could do it all over so I would not have to hurt my family and my friends for what might come down on my family and friends in the future because of my actions. My husband does not even speak to me anymore, nor have sex with me. I am not sure if it is due to stress or the fact he might be thinking about doing it with men in prison. I sure do wish I had my male K-9 back from the Opa Locka Days. I need some stress relief. I am no longer a MONGOSSE, BECAUSE I RAN INTO WHAT I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE AS MONGOOSE KILLERS. SO I AM NOW JUST A MOUSE. HERE ARE THE MONGOOSE KILLERS. JUST TO NAME A FEW OF THEM. THERE ARE MORE TO COME, BUT IM NOT SURE WHO AS OF YET.

Wifredo A. Ferrer, United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida,
Hugo Barrera, Special Agent in Charge, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Miami Field Division,
Al Lamberti, Sheriff, Broward Sheriff’s Office (BSO),
Ric L. Bradshaw, Sheriff, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
Assistant U.S. Attorney Adam McMichael.

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO
Miami-Dade Police Department
Miami Beach Police Department
City of Miami Police Department
Virginia Gardens Police Department
Hialeah Police Department
Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

LET ME END BY SAYING ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY.
I REALLY HOPE THAT WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS WHEN I GET OUT.

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

11-19-2013, 11:47 PM
For those who are following the up coming trials of the corrupt employees of the Town... The continuances that are being granted by the Judge are positive for the prosecution,conviction and a stern sentence for the crimes committed. The longer the case drags on does not mean an immediate "dissmisal" of the case, Contrary, if their cases were "weak" and without meritt, The Judge would awarded a dismmisal long ago. This is a very costly tactic for the State of Florida to invest in for these insignaficant and corrupt individuals. The next date to watch....December 5,2011. To assist in clarifing the rumor mill... Once the trial has ended no matter what the outcome it is the responsibility of the new GBPD Admin and FDLE to complete their investigation.

You are not correct MONGOOSE & LYCAN, the day to watch is actually December 12th, 2013. That is the day two former police officers will find out how many years of freedom they will lose for their "ETHICEL" gun trafficking, tax evasion, theft and lying ways.

The mongoose has made a career out of making others lives miserable. It is now time for you to live in the hell you have created for yourselves.

You have made a career out of manipulation and intimidation. I can not wait to see how far that manipulation and intimidation works out for you in federal prison.

How is it going to look when you have to show up in court for the upcoming litigation in your orange jumpsuit and shackles? When your lies in your "SWORN STATEMENT" are made public for all to see. Who knows just maybe you will be looking at some state perjury charges as well as some of your co-conspiritors

You two should be the poster children warning people that KARMA will eventually catch up to you if you strive to make peoples live miserable as evidenced by the 149 strings posted by you on this very site. You ate drank and slept on this site all to show your little followers of the power you had , you even got people to lie for you, people in very important positions, positions of authority. People that can make life altering decisions.

Why did not any of your supporters or co- conspirators show up in court to support you? Could it be that they curse the day they ever sided with you? What do you think?

Just so you know, my turkey this Thanksgiving is going to taste so much better and my Christmas is going to be so much merrier just knowing of the fate that awaits you.

The irony of this whole thing is I actually feel a tad bit sorry for you. However that feeling quickly fades when I am reminded of the lies you have created in an effort to screw people that would not cater to your rather large ego that is contained in that rather large thing on your shoulders known as a head.

In closing just a few things to remember for the future:

1) It is not a good idea to blame EVERYONE else for your misdeeds
2) Your incredible thirst for materialistic things shines through in your criminal ways
3) Convicted felons can not own or possess firearms

HAPPY THANKGIVING AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

11-20-2013, 02:44 PM
RV AND TV SENTENCING IS SET FOR DEC 12TH,2013 @ 10:30AM
PALM BEACH FEDERAL COURT HOUSE
HON. JUDGE MIDDLEBROOKS COURTROOM.

11-26-2013, 05:12 PM
Sentencing has been ReScheduled for Jan, 9th,2014
Happy New Year to the both of you!!!
Your time is limited.

11-27-2013, 07:12 PM
Sentencing has been ReScheduled for Jan, 9th,2014
Happy New Year to the both of you!!!
Your time is limited.

This just gives them a little more time to contemplate their inevitable fate. This Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years will be bitter sweet for them, for it will be their last for a while.
Maybe they will examine themselves and see that Karma is what got them and of course their own greed. This Should be a strong lesson to anyone that goes out of their way to make others lives miserable. Enjoy your short days of freedom MONGOOSE!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

11-27-2013, 08:19 PM

You are not correct MONGOOSE & LYCAN, the day to watch is actually January 9th, 2014. That is the day two former police officers will find out how many years of freedom they will lose for their "ETHICEL" gun trafficking, tax evasion, theft and lying ways.

The mongoose has made a career out of making others lives miserable. It is now time for you to live in the hell you have created for yourselves.

You have made a career out of manipulation and intimidation. I can not wait to see how far that manipulation and intimidation works out for you in federal prison.

How is it going to look when you have to show up in court for the upcoming litigation in your orange jumpsuit and shackles? When your lies in your "SWORN STATEMENT" are made public for all to see. Who knows just maybe you will be looking at some state perjury charges as well as some of your co-conspiritors

You two should be the poster children warning people that KARMA will eventually catch up to you if you strive to make peoples live miserable as evidenced by the 149 strings posted by you on this very site. You ate drank and slept on this site all to show your little followers of the power you had , you even got people to lie for you, people in very important positions, positions of authority. People that can make life altering decisions.

Why did not any of your supporters or co- conspirators show up in court to support you? Could it be that they curse the day they ever sided with you? What do you think?

Just so you know, my turkey this Thanksgiving is going to taste so much better and my Christmas is going to be so much merrier just knowing of the fate that awaits you.

The irony of this whole thing is I actually feel a tad bit sorry for you. However that feeling quickly fades when I am reminded of the lies you have created in an effort to screw people that would not cater to your rather large ego that is contained in that rather large thing on your shoulders known as a head.

In closing just a few things to remember for the future:

1) It is not a good idea to blame EVERYONE else for your misdeeds
2) Your incredible thirst for materialistic things shines through in your criminal ways
3) Convicted felons can not own or possess firearms or ammunition :snicker:

HERE IS A CLUE...YOU ARE NOW CONVICTED FELONS HERE IS WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS:
1) Federal Prision ( twenty three hours a day in lockdown in protective custody)
2) Once out of prison...probation
3) No Pension
4) Minimum wage jobs, if anyone will hire an ex con
5) No Friends
6) Huge Tax Liabilities
7 ) Disgrace
8) Family disgusted with you
9) People will always talk behind your back
10) Absolutely No Credibility
11) Your best friend is your psychiatrist
But, look at the bright side you have your health

HAPPY THANKGIVING AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

11-28-2013, 08:16 PM
Enjoy Thanksgiving this year with your family.
Because next year and many more after that, you will be celebrating it with your new Federal Prison Family, and you will be nothing more then a Federal Prision number.
Nameless
Homeless
No pension
No job( well we can count a Federal Prision job that pays 19 cents an hour)
Make me a License plate ***** and Man *****!! LOL
No Friends
Family that is worried sick about what is happening to you while you are doing your time as CONVICTED FELONS.
What do you really have to look forward to in life anymore?
No money
No job
No friends
A buttload of fines and back taxes to pay back.

Well I will end here I have to go and grab a beer, a turkey plate,
And give my thanks to all the people in our justice system that saw that you are liars, thieves, and they did not back down from the scum that you both really are.

12-03-2013, 05:33 AM
Jury Convicts Former Hialeah Police Officer and Wife of Dealing in Firearms without a License

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

November 10, 2013Wifredo A. Ferrer, United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, Hugo Barrera, Special Agent in Charge, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Miami Field Division, Michael J. De Palma, Acting Special Agent in Charge, Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI), Scott J. Israel, Sheriff, Broward County Sheriff’s Office (BSO), and Ric L. Bradshaw, Sheriff, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO), announce that Rafael Oscar Valdes and Tammy Lynn Valdes, of Miami, Florida, were found guilty by a federal jury of all counts charged in connection with the unlawful sale of hundreds of firearms without a federal firearms license.

After a two week trial and over 300 items of admitted evidence, the jury convicted Rafael Valdes with dealing in firearms without a license (18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(1)(A)), making a false statement to a federal firearms dealer (18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(6)), interstate transportation of stolen property (18 U.S.C. § 2314), and filing false tax returns for years 2008 – 2011 (26 U.S.C. § 7206(1)). The jury also convicted Tammy Valdes with dealing in firearms without a license and filing false tax returns for years 2008 – 2011.At sentencing, Rafael Valdes faces a combined maximum statutory term of imprisonment of 37 years, as well as paying restitution to the City of Hialeah and possible fines. At sentencing, Tammy Valdes faces a combined maximum statutory term of imprisonment of 18 years and possible fines. Sentencing is scheduled for December 12, 2013, before U.S. District Judge Donald M. Middlebrooks.

According to the court record and evidence presented at trial, Rafael Valdes was employed as a police officer with the City of Hialeah, Florida since 2004. Tammy Valdes was also once employed as a police officer with the City of West Miami, Florida, from 2004 until 2008 and the Town of Golden Beach, Florida, from 2008 through 2009. Neither defendant ever possessed a federal firearms license.

The Valdeses were initially indicted on December 13, 2012, for dealing in firearms without a license. Starting as early as July 2005, and continuing through June 2012, the defendants sold hundreds of firearms. In November 2008, the defendants began buying and selling firearms under the fictitious name of Custom Weapons Systems. The defendants advertised and sold over 100 firearms via the Internet to persons across the nation. The defendants also attended over 100 gun shows in the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida, during which they purchased over 400 firearms and sold over 500 firearms. At times, their purchase and subsequent sale of firearms took place on the same day. Additionally, the defendants sold nine firearms to undercover agents, solicited the purchase of firearms from undercover agents, and offered to acquire firearms for undercover agents on a repetitive basis.

As part of the initial indictment, Rafael Valdes was charged with making a false statement to a licensed firearms dealer in December 2008 when he purchased three AR-15 serialized lower receivers. Evidence admitted during trial proved that Rafael Valdes purchased those receivers for the sole purpose of building and selling completed rifles to three other officers after taking deposits. Rafael Valdes then falsely stated on an ATF Form 4473 that all three receivers were his, when in fact he was acquiring those receivers for other persons.

On July 31, 2013, a superseding indictment added tax charges against both defendants for filing false tax returns from 2008 – 2011, in that they failed to report their total income which included money derived from firearm sales. During trial, evidence was presented that the Valdeses failed to report over $350,000.00in gross receipts during 2008 - 2011.

The superseding indictment also charged Rafael Valdes with transporting stolen firearm parts from the Hialeah Police Department where he was employed in the training section. During trial, the evidence showed that Rafael Valdes took apart firearms that were in evidence at the Hialeah Police Department and deemed to be destroyed. Rafael Valdes then advertised those parts for sale on the internet and later transported those parts to buyers located across the United States, including; New York, California, Utah, and Missouri. Rafael Valdes then deposited the proceeds into his personal bank account. In addition to selling parts of firearms that were once in evidence, Rafael Valdes also sold machine gun parts taken from six different Heckler and Koch, MP-5 machine guns which had been utilized by the Hialeah Police Department SWAT team.

:cop: ETHICAL!!!!! :cop:

12-03-2013, 06:53 PM
I wonder if the IRS is going to seize her Store Bought disgusting Tax Evasion Tits?
I wonder if she paid Tax for those Tits?

12-03-2013, 10:19 PM
I wonder if the IRS is going to seize her Store Bought disgusting Tax Evasion Tits?
I wonder if she paid Tax for those Tits?

OMG, THAT IS HILARIOUS
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

12-05-2013, 04:13 AM
Your True Colors are once again showing, trying to place the blame on someone else.
But that someone else now is your beloved man goose husband, oh I'm sorry "The Boss"
Way to point the finger that this is all his fault, to reduce your sentence.
You made your bed, now it's time to pay for your criminal sins.
Have fun in Prision, try to look in the mirror and say, Karma and my ignorant ways, along with me thinking I was better,and above the law, has got me where I am at.
Get help for your sins.

12-05-2013, 06:07 AM
Ratting on your own husband now?
Wow you have lowered yourself to a new standard?
How is his Hialeah Pension doing? LOL
Make me a License Plate when your in Federal Prision.
GBM WINS.

12-06-2013, 08:23 PM
34 Days of freedom left

12-09-2013, 12:49 AM
:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

12-10-2013, 09:58 PM
:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

ONLY 30 DAYS LEFT

12-11-2013, 07:57 PM
34 Days of freedom left

:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

Oh oh...in the twenties
29 to go!!!
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker

12-14-2013, 08:01 PM
34 Days of freedom left

:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

Oh oh...in the twenties
29 to go!!!
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker

OMG ONLY 26 MORE DAYS

12-15-2013, 08:38 PM
Once a criminal always a criminal. Now why would any Sworn Law Enforcment Officer who up holds and respects the Law Enforcment Code of Ethics, which they swor to uphold, Insult the very office which assist Law Enforcment Officers in the prosicution of criminals? WELLLL THATS BECAUSE YOU MR. "TOWNWATCHER" are a criminal awaiting trial see ya November 30th! "but we knew that allready"

I can't hear you mangoose can you speak up?
BY THE WAY ONLY 25 TO GO!!!!!

12-16-2013, 08:26 PM

ETHICAL ETHICAL ETHICAL ETHICAL ETHICAL ETHICAL ETHICAL ETHICAL ETHICAL

MR & MRS ETHICS ONLY 24 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

12-23-2013, 07:11 PM
As you can see I quoted one of your many hundreds of posts for this special occasion, only 17 days to go for " your day of reckoning"
HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH
:snicker: :snicker:

12-25-2013, 06:37 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS, MRS. HERE COMES THE JUDGE, YES HE IS COMING, FOR YOU MONGOOSE!!!!!

12-25-2013, 10:24 PM
15 FREE WAKE UPS LEFT

12-26-2013, 07:40 PM
YOU ARE CORRECT LOSER CONVICTED FELONS,
HERE COMES THE JUDGE IN 14 DAYS TO PASS SENTENCE ON YOU TWO FELONS!!!

12-28-2013, 09:08 PM
YOU HAVE 12 DAYS OR APPROXIMATELY 288 HOURS OF FREEDOM LEFT, MRS. HERE COMES THE JUDGE/ MONGOOSE/LYCAN/ STORMWATCHER!!!
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

12-29-2013, 10:00 PM
264 HOURS OF FREEDOM LEFT!!!

12-30-2013, 01:55 AM
One way flight

12-30-2013, 11:03 PM
LESS THAN 240 HOURS OF FREEDOM LEFT

12-31-2013, 07:49 PM
216 hours or 9 days left for you to be able to shit in private. Thereafter you get to have your cellie and your keepers ( guards ) watch you as you try to pinch off that very hard feces ( shit ) because you are not getting enough ruffage!!
And, whatever you do DO NOT LET IT BE STINKY BECAUSE YOUR CELLIE WILL KICK YOUR ASS FOR DISRESPECTING HIM!!!

01-01-2014, 08:32 PM
216 hours or 9 days left for you to be able to shit in private. Thereafter you get to have your cellie and your keepers ( guards ) watch you as you try to pinch off that very hard feces ( shit ) because you are not getting enough ruffage!!
And, whatever you do DO NOT LET IT BE STINKY BECAUSE YOUR CELLIE WILL KICK YOUR ASS FOR DISRESPECTING HIM!!!

Chances are better than not you will be able to see for yourselves in 192
Hours or less

01-05-2014, 11:55 PM
96 hours or less of freedom for some time to come!!! :snicker: