PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Lt Joe?

11-02-2011, 01:48 AM
Why isn't Lt. Olmedo back to work already? Can anyone say?

11-02-2011, 04:31 PM
whats been comming to him for a long time!

11-03-2011, 12:33 AM
Didn't know he was gone, did he get fired?

11-03-2011, 05:50 PM
Crossing our fingers!

11-04-2011, 01:10 AM
KARMA KARMA KARMA

11-05-2011, 01:57 AM
Hey man? I thought Medley PD loved Joe? What the h*ll is going on? Is he sick? on Vaca? what? he's been lost and I'm just curious?

11-06-2011, 10:57 AM
he is the offical DJ for the X-FACTOR

12-14-2011, 03:36 AM
WHATS TAKING SOOOO LONG?

01-17-2012, 04:24 AM
And the plot thickens!!! Another one bites the dust! Do we know why ir what the IA is about yet?

01-18-2012, 06:04 PM
I read this today and it fits right now!

NO NEED FOR REVENGE.
JUST SIT BACK AND WAIT.
THOSE WHO HURT YOU WILL EVENTUALLY SCREW UP THEMSELVES AND IF YOUR LUCKY GOD WILL LET YOU WATCH!

I just pray that there isn't two sacraficial lambs.

01-21-2012, 02:09 AM
I read this today and it fits right now!

NO NEED FOR REVENGE.
JUST SIT BACK AND WAIT.
THOSE WHO HURT YOU WILL EVENTUALLY SCREW UP THEMSELVES AND IF YOUR LUCKY GOD WILL LET YOU WATCH!

I just pray that there isn't two sacraficial lambs.

I dont get it????

Please elaborate????

01-30-2012, 12:45 AM
Will the real slim shady please stand up......this is unjustified...wait until the story comes out. What the department has done to these men is clearly shady. It's pretty messed we have the the kind of admin that pads us on the back and at the same time kicks you in the ass.

01-31-2012, 02:01 AM
Slowly but surely, this entire investigation will be divulged as a farce utilized to target good law enforcement officers.

I can only compare the current administration to be like a huge plane (747 jumbo jet)that just ran out of fuel at 35,000 feet over the rocky mountains... What comes next....????? Crash !

My crystal ball tells me that there will be many changes forthcoming.

Good job Chief (Edited to comply with Terms of Use)!,,,,,,I mean, Chief Jeanette!

01-31-2012, 11:54 PM
Slowly but surely, this entire investigation will be divulged as a farce utilized to target good law enforcement officers.

I can only compare the current administration to be like a huge plane (747 jumbo jet)that just ran out of fuel at 35,000 feet over the rocky mountains... What comes next....????? Crash !

Good job Chief (Edited to comply with Terms of Use)!,,,,,,I mean, Chief Jeanette!

They are the first two that should be dumped as they are the laughing stock of law enforcement. Young and Boyer are waiting in the wings. :evil:

02-01-2012, 03:44 AM

Who?, (Edited to comply with Terms of Use) Young and melancholy Boyer?? Pleeeeeeeeze! The only thing those two are waiting for is for this Chief to fall on her a$$ and is forced out. Hipocrasy is a *****, aint it?

They will both try to get the top cop job, but no one really knows what will happen, or is yet to happen with J.O. Both are praying that J.O. gets fired, demoted or just leaves on his own. Remember......................., there's no love loss there! If that happens, get ready for a ride like no tomorrow. Hell, you may even see Tammy Valdes hired as a Commander in charge of training. Ok, Ok, I know what you are thinking, but dont laugh, it's been talked about already! Remember, Jack has a big mouth!

02-02-2012, 02:07 AM
I just still can't wrap my head around why JP would put his career on the line for that ref dumbass. Can't stand that guy... As far as chief and her husband aren't they in violation of a state law?

02-02-2012, 03:03 AM
I just still can't wrap my head around why JP would put his career on the line for that ref dumbass. Can't stand that guy... As far as chief and her husband aren't they in violation of a state law?

JP,?????.............What do you mean put his career on the line for that dumbass? Why would anyone in the world think that this was some cover-up orchestrated by those involved? What positive outcome could it possibly have?? JP did nothing wrong. JO did nothing wrong. I love the way that there are those with "damaging agendas" inside our Agency, spreading around that RUMOR saying that two decorated officers conspired or covered-up the details of the crash when it just isn't true.

Oh, you mean nepotism?? Well, not really, it has to be a personnel rule adopted within the Town, prior to either of thier employmetnt. And, nepotism doesn't cover bonified career advancements like promotions. But either way, Chief (Edited to comply with Terms of Use) will guide us right!

RIGHT INTO THE GROUND!

:devil:

02-02-2012, 03:35 PM
We seem to forget that she has her very own cheaply paid "blackwater operators" working for her hoping for "that" Commander appointment one day, just like Yvonne.

ROADMAP TO SUCCESS WITH CHIEF JEANETTE:

a-agree with everything she says and just go with it (even if it sounds wrong)
b-tell she looks really slim all the time (she'll love that)
c-be around constantly so she can ask you for advice
d-dont forget to be there when she makes cafecito and commend her on how good it is. Even if it tastes like quaker state 20W-50 motor oil
e-tell her how well the department is running, even though we know her "real" agenda
f-snitch on everyone, but only to her
g-and whatever you do, dont forget to always tell her how great Artie is. (Edited to comply with the Terms of Use)

FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS AND YOU TOO MAY BECOME AN ADMINISTRATOR AT THE MEDLEY POLiCiA DEPARTMENT!

:lol:

02-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Truth is that Joe Olmedo has been one of the most productive and well recognized members of the Medley Police Department.

He stood up to Roider Kelley, he stood his ground during all contract negotiations when he was the PBA rep, always backed the men and women here and never screwed anyone over. (PERIOD!)

Any attempts at destroying this man's career is obviously a result of "someone" feeling threatened. Not only by his charisma and popularity, but because of his competence, education, knowledge and desire to make Medley 1st, not his career first. Joe has Medley running through his veins. It's been this way for 20+ years. Anyone that says that Joe Olmedo is a trouble maker has an obvious vendetta to fulfill.

Jay Effel

02-03-2012, 03:06 AM
We seem to forget that she has her very own cheaply paid "blackwater operators" working for her hoping for "that" Commander appointment one day, just like Yvonne.

ROADMAP TO SUCCESS WITH CHIEF JEANETTE:

a-agree with everything she says and just go with it (even if it sounds wrong)
b-tell she looks really slim all the time (she'll love that)
c-be around constantly so she can ask you for advice
d-dont forget to be there when she makes cafecito and commend her on how good it is. Even if it tastes like quaker state 20W-50 motor oil
e-tell her how well the department is running, even though we know her "real" agenda
f-snitch on everyone, but only to her
g-and whatever you do, dont forget to always tell her how great Artie is. (Edited to comply with the Terms of Use)

FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS AND YOU TOO MAY BECOME AN ADMINISTRATOR AT THE MEDLEY POLiCiA DEPARTMENT!

:lol:

You must really work here !

Right on the $$$

02-03-2012, 11:39 AM
The only person in the world that believes that Joe is you. You really are delusional! Lord help you. I dont know what your going to do when you loose all that are. I actually feel bad for you.

02-03-2012, 06:56 PM
The only person in the world that believes that Joe is you. You really are delusional! Lord help you. I dont know what your going to do when you loose all that are. I actually feel bad for you.

Thank you Chief (Jeanette/(Edited to comply with the Terms of Use)) ! I am sure glad you can see right through me ! How could I ever imagine that your vision would or could be distorted in any way ?!?!?!?!?!?!? But, you are not fooling anyone. The only one being fooled here is you and that is being done quite easily by your closest confidant!

:snicker:

02-04-2012, 12:43 PM
O NO, someone awoke a monster! Let the trapos sucios start comming out! This is what happens when the wrong people are in power. WOOHOO its going to be interesting!!!

03-17-2012, 01:23 PM
I am a little confused.....what happened to our officers? What really happened? Does anyone know. We are suppose to stick together and take care of one another. We've become a joke and all we've done here is trash one another. chief this your opportunity to unite us and guide us....not your husband. Notice were unhappy with your administration. .

03-17-2012, 09:16 PM
I will tell you what happen. Two good men/officers are being sacrificed to get rid of one bad Lt. Our administration does not care who gets affected in order to accomplish their goal. Their goal to have complete control without opposition good or bad. Its sick to see what they have done. It's amazing how she controls the mayor and the council. They believe what ever story she tells them. The current administration has obviously forgotten where they came from. They have all made decisions that not everyone has agreed with but yet their jobs have not been jeopardized or possibly worse. None of them should pass judgement. We can only hope that these officers are given the opportunity they deserve to explain their actions. In a sick way I hope the Lt comes back and destroys you all. Thats what you all deserve.

03-20-2012, 02:16 PM
Beware Lt. is coming back real soon. Sooner than expected. He's been cleared boys and girls.

03-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Oh yeah, can't ****ing wait. A lot of you are gonna be sorry.

03-20-2012, 06:54 PM
Especially those who drove his car. You know he will be able to smell you. It's really going to be popcorn time now!!!!!

03-20-2012, 06:57 PM
Jefita you've unleashed un demonio!

03-28-2012, 01:57 AM
It needs to be said! It just does!

You know what's coming down the pike. Everybody knows but are too scerrred to say!

This could be such a nice place too!

04-26-2012, 04:16 PM
Is Lt. Omeda still with you guys ?

05-02-2012, 01:22 AM
NOT FOR LONG :devil: :devil: :devil: