PDA

View Full Version : SLANDER & DEFAMATION

10-25-2011, 05:38 PM
THE REPRINTING OR REPUBLISHING OF INFORMATION INCLUDING NEWSPAPER ARTICLES PROVEN TO BE FALSE AND THE RESULT OF PERJURED TESTIMONY IS SLANDER AND DEFMATION.

THAT COULD LEAD TO A CIVIL LAW SUIT WHICH WOULD RESULT IN SUBPOENA'S BEING ISSUED FOR IP ADDRESS'S WHICH INCLUDES ALL PREVIOUS PUBLISHINGS.

GUIDE YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY

10-25-2011, 07:10 PM
No its not. If I post a newspaper article that I had nothing to do with the writing of, I am guilty of nothing. It is the newspaper that is responsible for the material.

10-25-2011, 11:27 PM
THE REPRINTING OR REPUBLISHING OF INFORMATION INCLUDING NEWSPAPER ARTICLES PROVEN TO BE FALSE AND THE RESULT OF PERJURED TESTIMONY IS SLANDER AND DEFMATION.

THAT COULD LEAD TO A CIVIL LAW SUIT WHICH WOULD RESULT IN SUBPOENA'S BEING ISSUED FOR IP ADDRESS'S WHICH INCLUDES ALL PREVIOUS PUBLISHINGS.

Shut up Matlock,

10-27-2011, 03:53 AM
Looks like team still wants to keep slinging mud, they are up to there old tricks. Speaking of tricks do you ever hear from them. I know you got their phone Nevada phone numbers. Hope the wives don't find out what you all do out there, you know how they talk. Wow wouldn't that be something. We all know it's you. Naughty naughty.

10-27-2011, 12:10 PM
TRICKS? nothing less then high priced Vegas whores in his wifes house! One day it will catch up to him and others, wives wake up!

10-29-2011, 04:58 PM