PDA

View Full Version : Ft. Laud on Sunday morning

10-25-2011, 12:13 AM
Hello, everyone.

My girlfriend and I were having dinner at Beach Place around 2am this past Sunday when I counted about 25+ police cars(marked and unmarked) running code 3 northbound on A1A. just curious as to what happened that night with you guys. All the civilians were a bit freaked out. Lol! Hope none of your brothers or sisters were in trouble at the time.

10-25-2011, 01:06 AM
We heard that a bag of stolen money was on the street. Just stay out of the way. Whats your girls number I have some Cash now.

Hello, everyone.

My girlfriend and I were having dinner at Beach Place around 2am this past Sunday when I counted about 25+ police cars(marked and unmarked) running code 3 northbound on A1A. just curious as to what happened that night with you guys. All the civilians were a bit freaked out. Lol! Hope none of your brothers or sisters were in trouble at the time.

10-25-2011, 12:20 PM
We heard that a bag of stolen money was on the street. Just stay out of the way. Whats your girls number I have some Cash now.

Hello, everyone.

Was the Chief's wife shooting at him again?

11-07-2011, 05:04 AM
Hello, everyone.

Sounds like we were risking our lives driving to save lives put bad guys in their place, but firemen are the heros

We risk it all we can get killed or win and save people then be suspended and arrested for doing our jobs. Why not quit your comfortable office job where the biggest risk is a paper cut come join in. Most of the P-ss-es posting here would quit once a round wizzed by their heads.

Remember to call us when some muscled out criminal that was lifting weights for the past 3 years in state for his last rape charge climbs into your kids window at 4 am with a gun and double edged knife wearing gloves and carrying duck tape for your family. Don't worry I'm sure he will bring condoms so your wife doesn't get the aids he caught in prison.

Why are public defenders including the elected public defender not drug tested ?

What type of background check is done on them?

Are they criminals being paid with our tax dollars?

How many drug arrests have they each had ?

Does channel 7 put drug addicts on tv representing them?