PDA

View Full Version : Enhanced Vehicle Usage

09-29-2011, 03:28 AM
Does Ft. Lauderdale PD have an enhanced vehicle usage policy allowing their officers / supervisors to transport their children to school in Weston?

09-29-2011, 04:40 AM
Yes we are permitted to take our kids to school in a marked of unmarked car. I guess that just kills you that we might want to drop off one our kids on the way to work of on the way home. Oh and that fact that there may be a police vehicle in the area of the school what an idea. In any case jerk call the PD and ask, feel free to talk to the chief.
Enjoy your next citaion Weston jerk.

Does Ft. Lauderdale PD have an enhanced vehicle usage policy allowing their officers / supervisors to transport their children to school in Weston?

09-29-2011, 04:55 AM

Nah they dont probibly another cop trollin for kids

09-29-2011, 05:13 AM
Great come back just another ass. See ya soon.

Nah they dont probibly another cop trollin for kids

09-29-2011, 12:38 PM
Yes we are permitted to take our kids to school in a marked of unmarked car. I guess that just kills you that we might want to drop off one our kids on the way to work of on the way home. Oh and that fact that there may be a police vehicle in the area of the school what an idea. In any case jerk call the PD and ask, feel free to talk to the chief.

Just asking a question...you don't need to be so defensive! You probably would have been best served ending your response with the first sentence. At least that made sense. By the way, you may want to take one of those 40 hour refresher courses on report writing. Your grammar leaves a lot to be desired. I bet the defense attorneys from Weston tear your a** up in court. Now I understand why you’re so defensive and responded in the manner you did. If you are a member of the Ft. Lauderdale PD (I’m guessing you’re probably not) I’m sure the department is so very proud of you. Keep up the good work!!

09-29-2011, 02:55 PM
Ok will do but too busy driving my kids to school. Wow you know about 40 hour who cares. Sorry but dont know any good Attorneys in Weston. Really Weston? Get an office in Fort lauderdale and get some real cases. Been on the stand a whole lot and have not had a spelling B yet but I see the cases you get. Enjoy the swamp land.

Does Ft. Lauderdale PD have an enhanced vehicle usage policy allowing their officers / supervisors to transport their children to school in Weston?[/quote]

Just asking a question...you don't need to be so defensive! You probably would have been best served ending your response with the first sentence. At least that made sense. By the way, you may want to take one of those 40 hour refresher courses on report writing. Your grammar leaves a lot to be desired. I bet the defense attorneys from Weston tear your a** up in court. Now I understand why you’re so defensive and responded in the manner you did. If you are a member of the Ft. Lauderdale PD (I’m guessing you’re probably not) I’m sure the department is so very proud of you. Keep up the good work!![/quote]

09-29-2011, 05:52 PM
Did the officer transporting the child to school in the marked police vehicle also have a jar of peanut butter with her?

09-29-2011, 07:34 PM
Did the officer transporting the child to school in the marked police vehicle also have a jar of peanut butter with her?

No they had a m&m bag with a few chips of rock

09-29-2011, 11:02 PM
Too funny guys. Pinhead lawyer from Weston, whoooooooooo. Still doing slip and fall? Did your wife leave you for a cop? Got rejected from the PD? Have issue getting girls?
WE CAN HELP YOU!

[quote="Richie A.":287czdsm]Does Ft. Lauderdale PD have an enhanced vehicle usage policy allowing their officers / supervisors to transport their children to school in Weston?

Just asking a question...you don't need to be so defensive! You probably would have been best served ending your response with the first sentence. At least that made sense. By the way, you may want to take one of those 40 hour refresher courses on report writing. Your grammar leaves a lot to be desired. I bet the defense attorneys from Weston tear your a** up in court. Now I understand why you’re so defensive and responded in the manner you did. If you are a member of the Ft. Lauderdale PD (I’m guessing you’re probably not) I’m sure the department is so very proud of you. Keep up the good work!![/quote:287czdsm]

09-30-2011, 12:41 PM
I saw a Fort Lauderdale cop in his unit the other day transporting a flat screen tv on the trunk of his unit. He had the trunk open with the tv inside. This incidence occurred in Dade-County.

09-30-2011, 01:56 PM
I saw a Fort Lauderdale cop in his unit the other day transporting a flat screen tv on the trunk of his unit. He had the trunk open with the tv inside. This incidence occurred in Dade-County.

I seen one at home depot trunk loaded with sod, flowers, and bushes on the way out he picked up some day laborers put them in the back seat. When I returned in the afternoon he had 3 sheets of plywood and 10 and ten sheets of drywall on the roof with two laborers in the trunk holding on to the pails of drywall compound pulled in to a complex off of sunrise.

10-01-2011, 04:19 AM

I seen one at home depot trunk loaded with sod, flowers, and bushes on the way out he picked up some day laborers put them in the back seat. When I returned in the afternoon he had 3 sheets of plywood and 10 and ten sheets of drywall on the roof with two laborers in the trunk holding on to the pails of drywall compound pulled in to a complex off of sunrise.

I doubt it. no flpd member would work that hard.

10-01-2011, 01:05 PM
I saw a Fort Lauderdale P.O. last week pull up to Tootsies in his unit at the same time I was going inside. After a few hours of entertainment and drinks, I left. When I was leaving, I saw the P.O. leave in the unit. On his behalf, he did not seem too drunk.

10-01-2011, 09:45 PM
I dont think he was, I was drinking with him. We only had 10 or 11.

I saw a Fort Lauderdale P.O. last week pull up to Tootsies in his unit at the same time I was going inside. After a few hours of entertainment and drinks, I left. When I was leaving, I saw the P.O. leave in the unit. On his behalf, he did not seem too drunk.

10-02-2011, 01:33 PM
If I saw a Fort Lauderdale unit, and that unit had a supervisor decal. Does that mean that the officer could had been a sgt, Lt, or a Cpt?

10-02-2011, 01:45 PM
If I saw a Fort Lauderdale unit, and that unit had a supervisor decal. Does that mean that the officer could had been a sgt, Lt, or a Cpt?

It means he is a general.

10-02-2011, 11:28 PM
I seen a FLPD officer having sex in his vehicle by himself :devil:

10-02-2011, 11:47 PM
Yes that is because we are no longer allowed to have sex with girls in the car. We ran into some issues with some officers. You got to do what you got to do. We hope that since we will get no money in the next contract that we can change this.

I seen a FLPD officer having sex in his vehicle by himself :devil:

10-04-2011, 03:06 AM
I saw a FLPD Officer picking up hookers in the City of Miami (NW 7th Ave & 79th St) to be more exact,while driving his patrol unit.

10-04-2011, 05:04 AM
I saw a homicide defective fall asleep at a homicide scene nothing happened to him the M E fell asleep at the same scene he was fired

10-27-2011, 03:04 PM
I have heard of a FL Trooper in Broward county conduct a traffic stop on Miami Cop in his marked unit in fully uniform for speeding (120MPH). Such Trooper (Watts) took the officer out of his unit at gun point, handcuffed him, and took his gun away placing him in the back seat of her unit. It took for an FHP major from up north in Florida to give a direct order to Trooper Watts not to arrest the Miami Cop.

10-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Thats why you dont stop for troopers on the HWY. They are traffic cops not real cops. If you get a chance to arrest one or a family memebr take them

I have heard of a FL Trooper in Broward county conduct a traffic stop on Miami Cop in his marked unit in fully uniform for speeding (120MPH). Such Trooper (Watts) took the officer out of his unit at gun point, handcuffed him, and took his gun away placing him in the back seat of her unit. It took for an FHP major from up north in Florida to give a direct order to Trooper Watts not to arrest the Miami Cop.

10-27-2011, 09:27 PM

All Supervisor cars are Captains.

10-27-2011, 11:57 PM
No jerk Marked cars that have superivsor on the side are Patrol Sergeants

All Supervisor cars are Captains.