PDA

View Full Version : Hireing?

09-26-2011, 02:41 PM
Ehh i just greduated the miami college police academey and one of my budies from the academey Javy Puello told me to look into pincrest becuse they where hireing and he was going to work their. I got bachelors in criminal justice and i certified police officer, can any guys here give me pointers? My budie Puello say you guys are qru all the wayc.

09-26-2011, 03:30 PM
YOU SHOULD REALLY CONSIDER APPLYING ELSEWHERE SINCE YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE SOMETHING ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT MISSPELLING "BUDDY". ON A BETTER NOTE, WE HAVE ENOUGH PUELLOS' IN PINECREST AS IT IS AND WE CERTAINLY DON'T NEED ANOTHER ONE. TRY CITY OF MIAMI, MAYBE YOU WILL GET LUCKY AND THEY WILL ASSIGN YOU TO LITTLE HAVANA; TAKE YOUR GAS STATION "BUDIE" WITH YOU WHILE YOUR AT IT.

09-27-2011, 06:54 PM
With that grammar, I doubt that you have a 3rd grade education. Don't apply at Pinecrest. You'll be fired with "the quickness" since it is an "at-will" PD.

09-30-2011, 05:59 PM
how someone with grammar as bad as yours was able to graduate from the police academy is beyond me.... i bet you were the type of guy who struggled through exams barely finishing them in time. where'd you say you got that degree? mdc hialeah campus?? as for that reject puello, he should have been 39'd for impersonating a P.O. a looooong time ago. that beatoff will never get hired by anyone. why dont you and your "budie" go play russian roulette with a mossberg in the middle of the 826 :devil:

10-30-2011, 07:49 PM
I doubt any of you guys are really from pinecrest. I know most of the officers and they are QRU with their exceptions of course. We all know we have them in all the departments out there. About the staff members, I heard they don't really work with the officers much but their starting pay looks great. As long as you are on time and do what the expect from you then you will be alright. Pinecrest is a wealthy area and quite small therefore you might have your babysit the residents. Afterall it's community policing which is the side the most agencies don't worry about. Good luck in applying and see you in the road.

02-13-2012, 06:34 PM
I doubt any of you guys are really from pinecrest. I know most of the officers and they are QRU with their exceptions of course. We all know we have them in all the departments out there. About the staff members, I heard they don't really work with the officers much but their starting pay looks great. As long as you are on time and do what the expect from you then you will be alright. Pinecrest is a wealthy area and quite small therefore you might have your babysit the residents. Afterall it's community policing which is the side the most agencies don't worry about. Good luck in applying and see you in the road.

I thanks you budie. Hopes to bee hiered soom. Cant wate to back u ups wind I starts inforcing the lawe.