PDA

View Full Version : LEOAFFAIRS vs Miami Beach FOP on Cop Talk Radio

chipdeblock
09-22-2011, 12:57 AM
I just made a live appearance on Cop Talk Radio to talk about the FOP Boycott and problems within some South Florida FOP lodges (Miami, Miami Beach and Ft. Lauderdale). Interestingly, Miami Beach FOP President Alex Bello refused to go on the air to talk about the issues with me. This is the same Alex Bello who told the Miami New Times "I've personally called Chip dozens of times asking to remove specific threads, and it never gets done." and he also made a similar statement to approximately 3,200 FOP delegates at the national convention in Salt Lake City last month. Although I did not have the opportunity to confront him on this misinformation, I did seize the opportunity to get the plight of the South Florida FOP members and their attempts to clean up the acts of the local FOP lodges out there.

In case you missed the show, it aired today (Wed, 09/21/11) at 2000 hours and will re-air late tonight. I will also be obtaining an audio file of the broadcast that you will be able to find on LEOAFFAIRS and within this string.

I was very impressed with Rick Sessa and Cop Talk Radio. You can listen to them (and the re-broadcast) in the South Florida area on 95.9 FM, 106.9 FM and 960 AM. You can also listen to them worldwide via the internet at http://www.coptalkradio.com.

09-22-2011, 02:41 AM
There are no "problems within some South Florida FOP lodges." The problem is this site. Chip, Just look at the majority of the posts. Officers backstabbing each other, talking about who is sleeping with who, discussing open criminal and administrative cases... Its not all bad but if the majority is detrimental to law enforcement, then have some morals and make some changes. Require the users register or something. It is well known the media, HOA presidents, cop haters in general, read this as well as post here just to get us talking. The fact of the matter is your efforts and this site are motivated by profit. Which is fine, but don't try to sugar coat it as you are some 1st ammendment banner waver and are running this site out of some sort of obligation to protect our rights. This is the Jerry Springer Show of law enforcement web sites. I just hope MY fellow members read this before you trample my 1st ammendment rights.

09-22-2011, 09:57 AM
It is not the web site that is the problem it is the miscreants in law enforcement that make it the J S S, cops are suppose to be "Professional" yet FLPD chief was hobnobbing with Scott Rothstein, he gets caught at a crash scene with one of the Rothstein thugs and his DUI girl friend, she is never charged. Officers accepting hundreds of thousand dollars of stolen monies for bodyguard work, no one is ever charged or investigated because Internal Affairs supervisors were part of the details. Planting drugs on citizens, falsifying court records, this is not good law enforcement, it spits in the face of every honest hard working cop.The FOP should be pissed at the criminal members because of all the legal fees that are paid. Yet the Officers of the FOP don't want the exposure of the public reading these threads. The beauty of free and unfettered speech, Keep up the great work LEOAFFAIRS.

This is exactly the point. These are conclusions drawn by someone who does not have the FACTS, just posting based on rumors. (GUEST shoulld read the case files before writing this and maybe his/her imagination will be somewhat tamed.) The one conclusion that MAY be true is still an open criminal and administrative matter that the GUEST has no trouble posting about.

09-26-2011, 05:33 PM
It is not the web site that is the problem it is the miscreants in law enforcement that make it the J S S, cops are suppose to be "Professional" yet FLPD chief was hobnobbing with Scott Rothstein, he gets caught at a crash scene with one of the Rothstein thugs and his DUI girl friend, she is never charged. Officers accepting hundreds of thousand dollars of stolen monies for bodyguard work, no one is ever charged or investigated because Internal Affairs supervisors were part of the details. Planting drugs on citizens, falsifying court records, this is not good law enforcement, it spits in the face of every honest hard working cop.The FOP should be pissed at the criminal members because of all the legal fees that are paid. Yet the Officers of the FOP don't want the exposure of the public reading these threads. The beauty of free and unfettered speech, Keep up the great work LEOAFFAIRS.

This is exactly the point. These are conclusions drawn by someone who does not have the FACTS, just posting based on rumors. (GUEST shoulld read the case files before writing this and maybe his/her imagination will be somewhat tamed.) The one conclusion that MAY be true is still an open criminal and administrative matter that the GUEST has no trouble posting about.

So are you saying that Chief Franklin Adderley did not on a regular basis associate with Scott Rothstein? Are you saying that he did not authorize the bodyguard detail, are you saying that he didn't fly on a private aircraft with Rothstein to watch a football game, are you saying that Greenlaw and his girl friend didn't run the detail that paid officers and management with stolen cash money that they received from Rothstein et al, are you saying Capt Maglione the officer in charge of Internal Affairs did not investigate this matter because Sgt Swisher I A was on the details receiving payments of stolen cash money, are you saying that Swisher did not have any input or cover for his wife in the peanut butter caper. The beauty of free and unfettered speech, Keep up the great work LEOAFFAIRS.

09-26-2011, 08:29 PM
Yea, that's exactly what I'm saying. Half truths and assumptions prevail on this site.

09-26-2011, 09:17 PM
Yea, that's exactly what I'm saying. Half truths and assumptions prevail on this site.

Below is the reason that most citizens feel that LEO's violate the public trust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3HrKY3a ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3HrKY3abz8&feature=related) (Video of Sgt. Frank Sousa kicking a detained individual) (What a class act!)
"Sousa himself was caught up in a controversy when a German tourist videotaped him kicking a suspect during an arrest outside a bar in September 2006. He was cleared by Fort Lauderdale police and the State Attorney's Office, but his video continues to draw attention on YouTube. "Perception isn't always reality," Sousa said. Brittany Wallman l Sun-Sentinel Sunday, March 22, 2009"

The beauty of free and unfettered speech, Keep up the great work LEOAFFAIRS.

09-26-2011, 10:10 PM

Here is the leader explaining the his lapse and poor judgement...... blame everyone else, they did it too, I wasn't smart enough to see the criminal in my presence just too enamored in all his trappings. Blinded by the smoke from the Black Dragon cigar from Gurkha, the Black Dragon is an exclusive Honduran blend with the hefty price tag of $1,150.00 per cigar. Ah those were the days.

Ft Lauderdale Police Chief Frank Adderley Discusses His Relationship With Ponzi Scheme Lawyer Scott W Rothstein - YouTube

09-26-2011, 10:32 PM

Here is the leader explaining the his lapse and poor judgement...... blame everyone else, they did it too, I wasn't smart enough to see the criminal in my presence just too enamored in all his trappings. Blinded by the smoke from the Black Dragon cigar from Gurkha, the Black Dragon is an exclusive Honduran blend with the hefty price tag of $1,150.00 per cigar. Ah those were the days.

Ft Lauderdale Police Chief Frank Adderley Discusses His Relationship With Ponzi Scheme Lawyer Scott W Rothstein - YouTube http://youtu.be/TMguUZ9w6Rg

09-26-2011, 10:41 PM

Ft Lauderdale Police Chief Frank Adderley Discusses His Relationship With Ponzi Scheme Lawyer Scott W Rothstein - YouTube

Speaking of beauty and free speech, wasn't the owner of this cesspool accused of criminal wrongdoing for illegally taping 2 prosecutors??? Wasn't he also denied a search warrant due to no "credibility" with the courts??? Facts folks...just not the complete story but it looks bad on the surface. See what your "free speech" does to innocent individuals who were ultimately found to be innocent?

09-27-2011, 12:47 AM

Speaking of beauty and free speech, wasn't the owner of this cesspool accused of criminal wrongdoing for illegally taping 2 prosecutors??? Wasn't he also denied a search warrant due to no "credibility" with the courts??? Facts folks...just not the complete story but it looks bad on the surface. See what your "free speech" does to innocent individuals who were ultimately found to be innocent?

If this is such a cesspool or toilet why are you spending so much time here,are you searching for a date

09-27-2011, 12:55 AM

So are you saying that Chief Franklin Adderley did not on a regular basis associate with Scott Rothstein? Are you saying that he did not authorize the bodyguard detail, are you saying that he didn't fly on a private aircraft with Rothstein to watch a football game, are you saying that Greenlaw and his girl friend didn't run the detail that paid officers and management with stolen cash money that they received from Rothstein et al, are you saying Capt Maglione the officer in charge of Internal Affairs did not investigate this matter because Sgt Swisher I A was on the details receiving payments of stolen cash money, are you saying that Swisher did not have any input or cover for his wife in the peanut butter caper. The beauty of free and unfettered speech, Keep up the great work LEOAFFAIRS.

Whoa ho ho!, now I didn't know any of this. This can't be true but if it is what a joke this place and the leadership really is.

chipdeblock
09-27-2011, 01:22 AM
For those of you interested, here's a link to the interview on Cop Talk Radio:

http://www.coptalkradio.com/_literature_104264/9-21-112ndhr.mp3

09-27-2011, 02:47 AM
If this is such a cesspool or toilet why are you spending so much time here,are you searching for a date[/quote]

Im here to annoy posters like you by injecting the truth. I know how the truth gets in the way of your fun.

09-27-2011, 11:40 AM
Another Chip friend/coward
http://cltampa.com/tampa/the-photoshopa ... id=2032505 (http://cltampa.com/tampa/the-photoshopandtrade-cop/Content?oid=2032505)

09-27-2011, 02:22 PM
Another Chip friend/coward
http://cltampa.com/tampa/the-photoshopa ... id=2032505 (http://cltampa.com/tampa/the-photoshopandtrade-cop/Content?oid=2032505)

Perfect example of why this site is doing its job, keep up the good work Chip, sorry to hear this poor guy goes into retirement like this because a bunch of cry babies with brass on their collars got their feeling hurt. Here is a news flash were cops, so stop acting like a bunch a pu**ys. There are heros who do this job and you tempermental sensitive pukes are embarassing them. This job is not some enourmous life achievement regardless of your rank. It's the actions of individuals that are the achievements. If there is anyone doing this job, especially brass who thinks they have really accomplished something because they have a badge or brass, thats pathetic. You were the dorks who got pushed around in school and had your girlfriends taken away and then you became cops to "make things right" and impose you will on the weak. Your still the dorks, people are still laughing at you, that will never change. We are all just "Police Officers", nothing more so get over yourselves.

09-27-2011, 11:27 PM
How many times can Chip write "keep up the good work Chip?". We get it, you love protecting your wallet, I mean "grunt cops." you stereotype all brass but refuse to acknowledge there are some pretty pathetic officers out there. Most brass hit where they are through less crying and more work. Not through pointed your fingers at your brothers and saying they suck and were only promoted because of who they know.

I could easily walk into roll call and pick out the posters from my department. That should tell you something. NOT ONE of them has the BALLS to confront the brass, who are apparently wimps, "out of fear of retribution".

Yea, keep up the anonymous blogging. You're making the same impact you make on the road.......none!

09-28-2011, 01:34 AM
Chip, only you and the posters telling you to keep up the good work know that you And Leo affairs has a support base here. We appreciate it. Now as for the brass. No doubt we have some lazy cops. That is truthful. But we all know, brass and the troops, that 2 maybe 3 of you in management are the only ones that are respected around here. The reason is bc most of you were just as lazy as the laziest cops we have today, the ones you point hour fingers at. Your own peers / brass talk about this hypocrisy and the fact that it is so transparent it can't be remedied. It can't be fixed, you can't undo the past. We have substandard cops who became bosses because they passed a test,were on the short list, or simply there was no one else to promote. The troops and the brass all know what kind of cops a lot of you were. (not respected then, not respected now). Weak leadership. The funny thing is, many of the brass absolutely agree with this because they, just like the patrolman that pick up the slack for the slugs, the 2 or 3 respected leaders around here are left to tow the line and hold this place together.