PDA

View Full Version : Oh my GOODNESS

09-16-2011, 09:09 PM
I see you are hiring again I got so excited I ALMOST Weeeeeed my pants... Should I apply again? Is this really happening or are you all just yanking our chains again? I would LOVE to work at TIA, but last time I applied I didn't HEAR SQUAT and judging by the looks of things nobody else heard anything either. I am well qualified and have always wanted to work at TIA (I love the aviation atmosphere, love being at airports. I know I'm a mega dork...but hey, thats meeeeeeeeeeeee). So whats the word? is it still bird? Bird? Bird is the word? Or should I give it another SHOT?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??

P.S... too much coffee today. Sorry.

09-30-2011, 10:40 PM
iF U didn't hear anything the first time...probly a waste of time to tri again, don't ya think?

10-01-2011, 04:09 PM
iF U didn't hear anything the first time...probly a waste of time to tri again, don't ya think?

You are right! (Even though you can't type) That is why I DENIED your agency the ability to hire me by not applying. I regret to inform you but due to your lack of...anything (for that matter)...this Officer regrettably will not seek a position within your agency. Please don't be heart broken... Future considerations will not be available for at least one (hundred) year(s). Please don't ask. But good luck!

10-03-2011, 06:44 AM
Now that's funny. DUMB but funny. Good on ya mate!

10-08-2011, 12:35 PM
i can tipe just fine...it's intentional...i wsnt directin the comment at uuuu...it was more of a dont waste ur time, cuz da selectors remembr da lists, n prbly wont change minds (unles its bin a long time since u last applied). im shore ur more den qualified, n prbly vry good at da job...wrk at the airport...good...just look for a dffrnt avenue. i mean "count ur blessings" u not called...looks r deceiving!!! good luck; n gosh, dont b so angry, its not u! :roll:

:roll: You are right! (Even though you can't type) That is why I DENIED your agency the ability to hire me by not applying. I regret to inform you but due to your lack of...anything (for that matter)...this Officer regrettably will not seek a position within your agency. Please don't be heart broken... Future considerations will not be available for at least one (hundred) year(s). Please don't ask. But good luck!

01-20-2012, 06:04 PM
So... When an opening does occur within your agency...what are you looking for? Older more experienced? Fresh off the press? Gotta know someone who knows someone? What's the deal? It seems there are plenty if folks who apply but don't ever hear back, judging from this board and this post... Tell me. How. Does. One. Become. PrIvlaged to work at TIA PD?