PDA

View Full Version : Goldenn Beach Movie Stars

09-14-2011, 08:40 PM
[youtube:7mpr27f0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_xrsQEwCZ8[/youtube:7mpr27f0]

09-15-2011, 12:38 PM
lol......Was that the cartoon remake of Porky Pig ?

The older version of Porky Pig was a lot more friendly.
http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr352/bigdaddy4692/151454tazj4g3lg6.jpg

09-16-2011, 09:28 PM
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/ ... golden.php (http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/09/robert_ruggeiro_one_of_golden.php)

Golden Beach Police Officer Robert Ruggeiro proves eating too many doughnuts kills brain cells. A few days ago, during a traffic stop of a dude who was using a cellphone camera to video record him and another officer, Ruggeiro claimed it was a felony in Florida to film cops without their consent.

"If I ever run into you in a traffic stop and you audio tape me or video tape me and you don't have my consent, I promise you I will arrest you for a felony," Ruggeiro asserted on camera. "And we'll battle it out in court."

The pudgy-faced afternoon shift supervisor didn't know the guy who filmed him is a researcher for a police watchdog group called Cop Block, which posted the clip on its website Sept. 13. The six-minute video begins with footage of Cop Block co-founder Adam Mueller aka "Ademo Freeman" on a cell-phone badgering Ruggeiro about the incident. (Mueller insists his researcher, who lives near Golden Beach, wants to remain anonymous).

Mueller: But the people who pay your salary don't have the right to videotape you?
Ruggeiro: I don't believe they can unless they are a third party.

But do you think that is okay? Do you personally have a problem with that?
I, I, I, ummm, I, I, I'm employed by the Town of Golden Beach Police and I am currently on duty and I can't speak to my personal beliefs.

Well, did you also say to him when he mentioned the first amendment which is the right to gather information on public officials, did you tell him you don't really want to argue that?
I don't know if I said that or not.

Did you ever take an oath to uphold the Constitution?
I did sir.

Why would you offer someone to...
Hold on a second sir ... Hello, sir I have a directive, a written directive, that I am not allowed to speak to the media regarding interviews, but I am going to give you the name and number to our public information officer.

After providing Mueller with contact information for Town spokesman Todd Templin, Ruggeiro told his interrogator that he did not grant his permission to be recorded. (Templin did not respond to New Times request for comment by a 9 a.m. deadline today).

"Well sir I understand that and hear what you are saying, but I am in a state [New Hampshire] that only requires one party consent," Mueller affirmed, leaving Ruggeiro at a loss for words. "Uh, okay," Ruggeiro meekly replied.

We give Mueller props for turning the tables on a **** cop because there is no question Ruggeiro acted like a one in that traffic stop. And considering the Golden Beach Police Department is overrun with riff-raff cops, it's just desserts.

Cop Block is among dozens of citizen journalist groups using the Internet and social media to document police officers abusing their powers. In January, New Times chronicled a group of amateur filmmakers documenting their encounters with cops in Miami and Miami Beach for a DVD called Man Vs. Pig.

Mueller explains Cop Block was formed in February 2010. "All too often when individuals have complaints against those sworn to protect them it can be a burdensome ordeal," the group's 29-year-old co-founder said. "Fighting in the court of public opinion is much more effective than trying to file a complaint against an officer."

09-17-2011, 06:17 PM
Hang on to your box of doughnuts cause your roller coaster ride is just beginning.
http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad268/mtauchen/roller-coaster.jpg

09-19-2011, 06:19 PM
Chief Herbello, you can avoid this problem by not hiring such candidates with shady backgrounds, and you can start by firing yourself. We all know you are a rotten apple on the tree. Stop violating the peoples rights, and stop pretending to be something that you are not....and that is an ethical chief.

Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 2:43 PM
To: Officers
Cc: Lissette Perez; Alexander Diaz
Subject: OFFICIAL "TRAINING" BULLETIN
This email will serve as a training bulletin.

Police Officers hold awesome powers, which are inherited when they swear to uphold the constitution of the United States of America, laws of the State of Florida, Miami-Dade County and City or Town Ordinances. Although the great majority of citizens believe that we use these authorities appropriately, there are few that still believe that police officers abuse their power. This misconception at times occurs because of broken communication, leading to misunderstandings. Effective police work not only comes from enforcing the laws but also from preparing us physically and mentally, to ensure that we are in a readiness mode all the times. So reading and becoming familiar with the laws that we enforce daily should be paramount.
There have been some concerns about citizens and members of the media filming police officers during the performing of their duties. Some of this confusion and concerns comes from Florida Statute 934 (Interception and disclosure of wire, oral, or electronic communications). The intent of this Florida Statute is to prohibit the interception of communication in connection with a criminal investigation. This becomes clear on subsection (1)(e) where its states that it becomes a crime when a “person knows or has reason to know that certain information that was obtained and/or intercepted illegally was part or in connection with a criminal investigation. Moreover, the person must have the intent to obstruct, impede, or interfere with a duly authorized criminal investigation”. Any other video taping outside the scope and intent of the statute is not illegal. When in doubt and uncertain call your immediate supervisor, or the State Attorney’s Office.

Rudy Herbello
Chief of Police
Golden Beach Police Department

305-936-2444 Ext-246
305-206-6265 Cell
305-932-2045 Fax

rherbello@goldenbeach.us

Here are 2 more emails :

Rudy Herbello
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 1:12 PM
Importance: High
FYI
Rudy Herbello
Chief of Police
305-936-2444 Ext-246
305-206-6265 Cell
305-932-2045 Fax
rherbeilo(a)qoldenbeach.us
Sent: Friday, September 16, 201112:36 PM
To: Rudy Herbello
Subject: Glik v Cunniffe
Dear Chief Herbello,
I wanted to make you aware of one of your Officer's making a false claim. I've recently watched a video
(http://www.liveleak.com/e/766_J 315998031) where Officer Robert Ruggiero, badge #5032, made a false claim
that you're not allowed to videotape an officer in the line of duty. On Friday, August 26,2011, the First Circuit
Court of Appeals, glik_v_cunniffe, ruled:
"The filming of government officials engaged in their duties in a public place, including police officers
performing their responsibilities, fits comfortably within these principles [of protected First Amendment
activity]. Gathering information about government officials hi a form that can readily be disseminated to others
serves a cardinal First Amendment interest in protecting and promoting the free discussion of governmental
affairs."
A copy of the brief can be found here:
http://aclum.org/sites/all/files/legal/glik v_ cunniffe/appeals court mling.pdf
I am sending this to you to make sure your officers know for future reference. I would hate to see them violate
someone's constitutional rights because of their ignorance in the matter. As we both know, ignorance of the law
excuses no man.
I hope this email finds you in excellent health. God bless you and the great work you do.
FW: State of Florida
Rudy Herbello
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 5:20 PM
FYI
Rudy Herbello
Chief of Police
305-936-2444 Ext-246
305-206-6265 Cell
305-932-2045 Fax
rherbeHo@goidenbeach.us
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 4:55 PM
To: Rudy Herbello
Subject: State of Florida
It is not illegal to film police with video or audio in Florida.
From the Florida state govenors office:
Thank you for writing to us.
No,it does not violate any law or ordinance to video tape police department personnel if you are not interfering
with their duties. You may be asked to move if the situation presents a danger to the persons in the area.
Should you want to view the state statue that relates to interfering with their duties, you would need to look up
the Florida Penal Code Section (you can find it for free online).
Sincerely,
The best way to deal with this situation is clearly demonstarted by the police officer in the video below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFzH5Oe-YL4

09-20-2011, 10:48 AM
[youtube:59du413b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_xrsQEwCZ8[/youtube:59du413b]

What an embarrassment to law enforcement. A supervisor, or should I say a wanna be supervisor in the position of supervising who is lacking the knowledge and intellegence necessary to properly perform his duties.
:devil: