PDA

View Full Version : October

08-13-2011, 07:56 PM
so...... What's happening in October? New hires, new cars, new equipment, anything? :devil:

08-13-2011, 09:53 PM
yOU MUST BE ASKING THE WRONG DEPT...THIS IS SWEETWATER... :devil:

08-13-2011, 11:05 PM
They have to do something with all that new found money! Right? Lol :cop:

08-14-2011, 07:56 AM
yOU MUST BE ASKING THE WRONG DEPT...THIS IS SWEETWATER... :devil:

If you dont like it here, GET THE F@#K OUT!

08-14-2011, 04:52 PM
Never said i was in that dept.... :devil:

08-15-2011, 02:44 PM
hey we have a hacker!!! go back to alice in wonderland stupid... its pretty amazing that you can write , but cant read! its says SWEETWATER forum, not hater-aid.

but then again you dont know how to read anyways!

have a great day.....

08-17-2011, 10:41 PM
hey we have a hacker!!! go back to alice in wonderland stupid... its pretty amazing that you can write , but cant read! its says SWEETWATER forum, not hater-aid.

but then again you dont know how to read anyways!

have a great day.....

COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF...LOL HATER!!!

08-29-2011, 11:25 PM
13 reserves will be converted to full time.

08-30-2011, 05:22 PM
I will believe it when it happens.....LOL

10-25-2011, 12:32 PM
well its the end of october. where the the 13 full-timers?

instead they hired 2 part-timers from an OFFICER who resigned, because he was back-stabbed by the "commander". and i use the term loosely!

Its always so funny to see how they can have the time to plan for a complete YEAR and still screw it up! AND ITS not the officer's fault, its the ones above the captains' head but below the majors' feet! figure it out!!! :devil:

They should really say: "i've been certified for 40 years, but i've never done or worked as a cop"... but i have rank so do as i say! what a joke. :twisted: :x

i think its time for them to realize that its time to do something else... make way for the real people who hace been doing police work and allow them to lead by example; no more of this "do what i say and not what i do".

god bless you all and stay safe

11-05-2011, 08:18 PM
Keep dreaming people!

11-07-2011, 01:53 PM
Keep dreaming people!

October came and went!!! where did the new money go???????????

LIES AND EVEN MORE LIES!!!!!!!

11-15-2011, 01:49 AM
Seriously if any of you guys believed that this shit department was going to hire you, your obviously mistaken. Let's give the future "to be" hired officers radios that we dont have, cars . . . oh wait what cars? thats right theres not even enough spares now, not to mention the ones we have are falling apart, guns . . . dammit there i go again, they can buy their own. My advice look elsewhere, cause from what I hear they are hiring part time. Oh and did I mention the "Future" part timers are going to be the newly trained S.W.A.T. GUYS!!! Who can see Robocop writing a simple O/I ! ! ! HAHAHA that'll be the day.

11-15-2011, 05:19 PM
Its simple:
Morons Run the City
Morons work here
then you have the Morons who "think" they are going to be hired as full timers (no less)

Stop dreaming and apply elsewhere before you get toooooo old to be hired elsewhere and u get stuck here in this lovely dept....look around most (if not all) of the old timers are just that old, fat, and to tell u the truth who would hire them anywhere else...the rest of them, have gotten in trouble and again no dept would take their ass.

11-16-2011, 04:32 AM
Please advise us all who the f****K is making all of these promises to hire all the christmas time part timers?

11-16-2011, 02:46 PM
Please advise us all who the f****K is making all of these promises to hire all the christmas time part timers?

find the so called memo that some ppl say they have and you will know !

As for the "admin" stop bringing the guys down! where is the new fiscal money???? the mall alone is about 2.4 million dollars??? per the miami herald so you know thats a low number!

there should 10 more guys and 20 more cars by now! but the admin keeps getting quiet raises!!!