PDA

View Full Version : Ellis Case Just Won't Go Away

08-12-2011, 12:13 PM
In seems that our deaprtment never makes anykind of public statement about a case unless it involves someone of notirighty, or of high profile.

If Mr. Ellis had been, say an average Joe B. with no family or had not been someone of area notoriety, (and mad national news) the consistant media responce from us would be nill.

If there had not been the public out cry for some answers to this case, Capt. "E" would have made no media statements at all.

09-05-2011, 10:59 AM
The PD admin is way too busy with numerous law suits to be concerned about a simple crime Joe.

10-05-2011, 07:13 PM
The PD admin is way too busy with numerous law suits to be concerned about a simple crime Joe.

Looks like you and all the other posts you made now are silly. Don't worry you don't have to admit it we all know you are a jack ass. Good job to CIB for sloving this case. Oh yeah, just to put it to rest, it was the PD that did this, not the SO.

10-06-2011, 08:35 AM
[quote="Homing In":1lzsm9t5]The PD admin is way too busy with numerous law suits to be concerned about a simple crime Joe.
Oh yeah, just to put it to rest, it was the PD that did this, not the SO.[/quote:1lzsm9t5]

Ha! Ha! Then why is TS fuming because the SSO got the tip from a CI on the gun an not us?
God, you sound like a spin doctoring politician.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20111005/BREAKING/111009815/2081/NEWS?Title=Arrest-made-in-Manatee-teacher-s-killing

"Ultimately, investigators seized on Johnson as a suspect due to a tip from a confidential informant. The tipster told sheriff's investigators where the gun used in the Warm Mineral Springs killing in June was buried on a large property in North Port.

At that undisclosed location, sheriff's investigators found two buried handguns."

THE SSO TO THE RESCUE AGAIN!!! :snicker: :snicker:

10-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Maybe if we had not been focusing on a family member again we could have got the tip ourselves and solved it some time ago.

10-10-2011, 12:55 AM
A "tip" only starts an investigation. It's tying it all together and getting the indictment and eventual conviction of who was involved that makes the case. The detectives that worked this case did an excellent job to close it and get a confession. Give credit where credit is do!

10-10-2011, 11:19 PM
I believe it has been done all ready. However if you wish such repeated again here goes.

Thank you SCSO for solving and leading us away from a family memeber who we were focusing on and to the real suspect.

Once again, thank you.

10-12-2011, 01:21 AM
I believe it has been done all ready. However if you wish such repeated again here goes.

Thank you SCSO for solving and leading us away from a family memeber who we were focusing on and to the real suspect.

Once again, thank you.

Only a complete fool could think like this! :roll:

10-16-2011, 11:03 AM

Once again, thank you.

Only a complete fool could think like this! :roll:

"It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."- Neil Gaiman.

The truth hurts, so either take some asprin or suck it up and git over it.

10-16-2011, 04:06 PM
20 years and our department still can not deal with anything truthful and right. Anything they can not answer with truthful facts they spin things to appear it is right in their eyes.

10-17-2011, 02:56 AM
Good old fashion detective work solved the case (20 year obviously doesn't work here) blowhard! If you were a REAL police officer, then you might recall that when you are assigned a case, there is something called evidence that has to be obtained to catch the bad guys. Being that you may have worked here before being bounced out because you couldn't pass the FTO program I will explain what evidence entails. Evidence might be something physical or an interview or even a confession (oh my, really?). Without a complete investigation an arrest will not be made and I know you might find this hard to believe but 1 bit of information does not solve a case. Think of it this way, you know when you go home after working your shift at 7/11 and you are really stressed out because the Slurpee machine broke down? Well you go home and break out you LEGO's right? One LEGO is nothing until you add more and more pieces to it until you have a completed building. I hope putting this example into your real life experience can help you better understand how to work a case helps you out here. The detectives that worked this case did just that and built a great case.

10-18-2011, 08:57 AM
Good old fashion detective work solved the case (20 year obviously doesn't work here) blowhard! If you were a REAL police officer, then you might recall that when you are assigned a case, there is something called evidence that has to be obtained to catch the bad guys. Being that you may have worked here before being bounced out because you couldn't pass the FTO program I will explain what evidence entails. Evidence might be something physical or an interview or even a confession (oh my, really?). Without a complete investigation an arrest will not be made and I know you might find this hard to believe but 1 bit of information does not solve a case. Think of it this way, you know when you go home after working your shift at 7/11 and you are really stressed out because the Slurpee machine broke down? Well you go home and break out you LEGO's right? One LEGO is nothing until you add more and more pieces to it until you have a completed building. I hope putting this example into your real life experience can help you better understand how to work a case helps you out here. The detectives that worked this case did just that and built a great case.

Just one thing Mr. Arrogant D*ck, I do not believe that any post here had anything to do on how a proper investigation is conducted. A proper investigation does not mean focusing on one course act or one suspect.
Which we did, (AGAIN!) and can not be denied. Go ahead and go balistic if it makes you feel better. I am sure you already did when you found out the SCSO broke the case.

Disingenuous as your petty responce is, it does not once touch on the fact that our department was not responcible for discovering the evidence, nor the one who received the tip nor connected the dots. It was handed to us on a silver platter by the SO.

Just keep up the superior, elitist attitude, it is that kind of image that the victims wife and the rest of the city has come to expect from our department.

As for your derogatory comment on 7/11, if find it hypocritical. You seem to associate the business and it's employee's as low brow and mentally deficient.
Yet you and three to four other night shift patrol love to park on the north side of said establishment and BS their for sometime.
If I recall, there is an SOP regarding the congregation of marked units in an open public place. To quote you, "(oh my, really?)" :snicker: :snicker:

10-18-2011, 07:27 PM
As for your derogatory comment on 7/11, if find it hypocritical. You seem to associate the business and it's employee's as low brow and mentally deficient.
Yet you and three to four other night shift patrol love to park on the north side of said establishment and BS their for sometime.
If I recall, there is an SOP regarding the congregation of marked units in an open public place. To quote you, "(oh my, really?)" :snicker: :snicker:

Hey don't forget the Publix parking lot next door to 7/11, another BS convention location.
Lets not forget Buffalo Wings & Rings at Price and Toledo Blade.
It is the norm at lunch time to see three or more of our marked units (especialy on Sunday) in the parking lot along Price Blvd. Right K-9? :shock: :shock: :evil:

10-19-2011, 01:27 AM
Ahhh Building it better and Long Train. Two of our favorite turds that come here on a regular basis just to whine like little school kids that dropped their jello off their trays. The both of you have been here several times always saying the same boring crap that trademarks each of you. It must be a very lonely miserable life for each of you. :roll:

10-19-2011, 07:44 AM
Ahhh Building it better and Long Train. Two of our favorite turds that come here on a regular basis just to whine like little school kids that dropped their jello off their trays. The both of you have been here several times always saying the same boring crap that trademarks each of you. It must be a very lonely miserable life for each of you. :roll:

Always tell when a truth nerve is hit, the fifth grade "oh yeah?" poster spams the board.
One can not help but notce that you did not offer any kind of opposition rebuttal about the stated facts. That is other then name calling.
If you find some of the postings here repetitive and boring, why respond?
Is it a case of OCD on your part?

As for my life, it is running fine. In fact two days ago I won $50 on a lotto scratch off that was given to me as a door prize bowling. Buy one and try your luck next time your sittting at the Stop-N-Rob for 45 mins. between three and four a.m. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

10-21-2011, 01:05 AM
Repetitive and boring...I guess, but attacking and accusational would be the best description for you. You don't know jack about being a cop and the only thing you can do here is come up with BS when it comes to NPPD. These are a fine group of men and women that work here. I will give you credit for one thing though and that's that you were able to count over 3. Who can it be know....really??? :lol:

10-21-2011, 08:32 PM
Repetitive and boring...I guess, but attacking and accusational would be the best description for you. You don't know jack about being a cop and the only thing you can do here is come up with BS when it comes to NPPD. These are a fine group of men and women that work here. I will give you credit for one thing though and that's that you were able to count over 3. Who can it be know....really??? :lol:

One may notice that you never once state that the accusations were false or incorrect. I also see no where that the poster stated that all members of the department were screw ups or screw offs.

Times, numbers, and locations were given. The post lacked anykind of name calling when refering to such.

You only make wide sweeping general accusations that the poster was refering to the whole department.

Times, locations and numbers were given in the other posts.

Your whole bases of responding has been with nothing but guttural ad hominem comments.

Now if you want to debate fine, loose the judgmental attitude and leave the name-calling on the playground where it belongs
Try something with facts to refute the other posters or my statments with instead.

10-21-2011, 09:10 PM
The fact is that you're an idiot insomniac with nothing to do in the middle of the night but cash in a lottery ticket and count patrol cars instead of sheep. We made the arrest and got the indictment and collected all the evidence and conducted the interviews and that's the facts. What don't you understand?

10-21-2011, 10:16 PM
You don't know jack about being a cop and the only thing you can do here is come up with BS when it comes to NPPD.

Well I have a pretty blue certificate from the State of Flordia Commission On Criminal Justice Standards And Training pursuant to Chapter 943 of Florida Stautes that says I do.

It is signed by the following people who state that I do as well:
Jeb Bush, Governor
James T. Morre, Commissioner Florida Department of Law Enforcement
Daron D. Diecidue, Chairman Criminal Justice Standards And Training Commision
Rod Caswell, Program Director Criminal Justice Professionalism Program

That is what really counts and not your mindless opinion Mr./Ms/ Mrs. Footinmouth.

No wait! You also want a copies of the results of my FTP, yearly evaluation, sperm sample, etc. :snicker: :snicker:

Who can it be know....really??? :lol:
YEAH REALLY :!: :!: :!:

10-22-2011, 02:32 AM
The fact is that you're an idiot insomniac with nothing to do in the middle of the night but cash in a lottery ticket and count patrol cars instead of sheep. We made the arrest and got the indictment and collected all the evidence and conducted the interviews and that's the facts. What don't you understand?

I understand it completely. Everything we have is the result of the SCSO coming up with the dots and connecting them correctly. Not us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before they came up with the real facts and evidence our connecting the dots came up with the picture of a dog, not the suspect.

Now I am a little to busy busting my hump trying to help the people of North Port to deal with ego building, headlines grabbing spin doctors like yourself.
Officers such as you want to base their career on the amount of activity they generate in the name of numbers. Plus the amount of times they can git their names in the media.

Not how mutch they actualy contribute to the community.

10-22-2011, 05:20 PM
Now I am a little to busy busting my hump trying to help the people of North Port to deal with ego building, headlines grabbing spin doctors like yourself.
Officers such as you want to base their career on the amount of activity they generate in the name of numbers. Plus the amount of times they can git their names in the media.

Not how mutch they actualy contribute to the community.

A real trident of the community you are! You are wrong about everything you have typed here though, even the several easy 2nd grade words that you can't seem to spell every time you post. By the way, my name might not be in the papers as you so aptly have stated, but my squad makes a lot of the arrests that keep you safe at night. Why don't you take a look at SSO's site and see just what we do here.

10-23-2011, 10:11 AM
A real trident of the community you are! You are wrong about everything you have typed here though, even the several easy 2nd grade words that you can't seem to spell every time you post.

Ah yes, the only thing that makes for a real law enforcement officer is how many arrest and tickets one writes. :roll: :roll:
Oh and all must be spotless of grammatical, typos, and spelling errors. That is what makes for a real law enforcement officer. :roll: :roll:
God forbid helping people stranded on the roadway, needing infromaton are not real police work.

By the way, my name might not be in the papers as you so aptly have stated, but my squad makes a lot of the arrests that keep you safe at night..
Yes, Yes your personal ever vigilant patroling blah,blah blah!
Just not during certain hours of the night when the bull sessions take place and all are gathered together to stab the day shift in the back.

It always seems to be someone else out side our deparmtent that discovers the real crimes in town. Even when it's in one of our own officers own backyard. :shock: :shock:
All this great dedicated work, yet still one of the largest grow houses ever found in the city was less then a block and a half from one of our own officers home. Four others live less then five blocks away. Yet the house was discovered by FP&L, not your supposed ever vigilant patroling.

Why don't you take a look at SSO's site and see just what we do here.
I have read many of their topcis for sometime and the only time I ever read about our department was when Terry L. was here. The only thing they said then was thank god he was here and not there.

Now feel free to proof read my post as you did the other persons. Find and display as many errors as you can find, I am sure there are a few and I also make mistakes.
Unlike you with nail holes in your hands and feet. :o :o

Those seem to be the only faults you can find in the postings that call some of our departments p*ss poor action and non-actions into question.

10-26-2011, 01:16 AM
And the other night when someone was shooting at 1 of our officers? Nothing to say?

10-29-2011, 03:14 AM
And the other night when someone was shooting at 1 of our officers? Nothing to say?

That's what I thought!

10-29-2011, 10:17 AM

That's what I thought!

How in the h*ll can patrol miss a house party with all most one hundered people in and outside the house, loud music. Plus, had been going on for "HOURS", plus other shots being fired long before the initial complaint came in.

Oh, and what a surprise, what time was the shooting reported, a little after 3am I believe. Seem's that someone typed that some kind of PD meeting seemed to take place between 3am-4am on a daily bases at a public location.

With that, why should we be surprised when people ask questions like why it has taken five months to investigate a misdemeanor invovling the former high school principle.
Then after all that time we decide that a crime has been committed. After all that we shove it off onto the SAO to decide whether to arrest him or not.
Yet it takes us only a week to investigate an officer involved shooting? Even before the investigation is complete we have admin. telling how it will come out in the officers favor.

In the future if you want to come off as being somewhat semi-intelligent, make sure your brain is in gear before speaking from atop your soapbox.

10-29-2011, 11:50 AM
How in the h*ll can patrol miss a house party with all most one hundered people in and outside the house, loud music. Plus, had been going on for "HOURS", plus other shots being fired long before the initial complaint came in.

Oh, and what a surprise, what time was the shooting reported, a little after 3am I believe. Seem's that someone typed that some kind of PD meeting seemed to take place between 3am-4am on a daily bases at a public location.

With that, why should we be surprised when people ask questions like why it has taken five months to investigate a misdemeanor invovling the former high school principle.
Then after all that time we decide that a crime has been committed. After all that we shove it off onto the SAO to decide whether to arrest him or not.
Yet it takes us only a week to investigate an officer involved shooting? Even before the investigation is complete we have admin. telling how it will come out in the officers favor.

In the future if you want to come off as being somewhat semi-intelligent, make sure your brain is in gear before speaking from atop your soapbox.[/quote]

This only goes to show you what a complete fool you are, but I have to give you credit you did read the North Port Enquirer to get your information from. This once more proves to everyone that you are not a cop here because you have no idea what was involved in the investigation of either of these cases. So you think there's no difference between investigating an officer involved shooting where they did nothing wrong and a school principal that hypnotized kids, which by the way required in the vacinity of 100 interviews? That says it all moss, get back under the rock you stayed under for the last few days and stay out of the rain and stop trying to make us believe you are or were a cop here. Your postings tell it all.

10-29-2011, 04:39 PM
This only goes to show you what a complete fool you are, but I have to give you credit you did read the North Port Enquirer to get your information from. This once more proves to everyone that you are not a cop here because you have no idea what was involved in the investigation of either of these cases. So you think there's no difference between investigating an officer involved shooting where they did nothing wrong and a school principal that hypnotized kids, which by the way required in the vacinity of 100 interviews? That says it all moss, get back under the rock you stayed under for the last few days and stay out of the rain and stop trying to make us believe you are or were a cop here. Your postings tell it all.

First loser, learn how to post a quoted message properly.
Next the hypnotising charge is a misd. not a felony.
The supposed felony charge of practicing medicine without a license that the school system was not even looking into and the SAO is looking at with open mouth his a real f*cking hoot.

Next let's address your reasoning that the investigating of a police officer shooting deems to need less investigation then someone outside of law enforcemnt.
So the vacintiy of 100 interviews and five months investigation for a possible misd. charge is warranted.
However an officer involved shooting incident does not need such time and thorough investigation. Why?
At last count by our depatment there was over eight dozen potential witnesses at the scene that should be interviewed.
So it should take five months to thoroughly investigate the shooting with such a large wittness count, correct? (Like that will ever happen!!!!!)
Capt. "E" and his f*cked up statement that wittnesses sometime see things that did not happen, and that the shooting was legal before the inestigation was complete speaks to the continued, arrogannt biased attitude of our departemnt when it comes to investigation our own.
That is "our own that is in the , "Big Clique",if your not, to h*ll with you, and your are hung out to dry.
Same old, same old for twenty years.
Last, I still have that little blue piece of paper from the state that says that I am a law enforcement officer and why the city was able to hire me regardless of what your limted mind wants to conjure up.

Oh, and one other thing, you never did address the nightly three to four a.m. bull session meetings we have. D*mn the truth hurts!!!!! :devil: :devil:

10-30-2011, 12:25 AM
Stop with the "we" and "our" BS. Nobody buys it! You are about as much a police officer here as the sun setting at 11 pm. :lol:

10-30-2011, 03:04 PM
Stop with the "we" and "our" BS. Nobody buys it! You are about as much a police officer here as the sun setting at 11 pm. :lol:

"When you resort to attacking the messenger and not the message, you have lost the debate.” - Addison Whithecomb

Kind of spells out your factless ad hominem attack posting. I can come here and post all the facts in the world and you will ignore them and just attack me. You never once respond to any of the information.

With that, bye, (FOR NOW!) and keep lying to yourself since it seems to make you feel good about yourself. :snicker: :snicker:

10-30-2011, 08:03 PM
NPLINE, trying to debate a troll on the net is like kissing your sister. It means absolutely nothing.
You will never get anykind of intellectual responce, as such people are incapable of doing so when they have nothing to counter with other then name calling crap.
Don't Feed Mindless Trolls! :evil: :evil:

10-31-2011, 12:32 AM
Ahh Frick and Frack, back together once more!

10-31-2011, 08:58 PM
[quote="Are you Serious?":2v68b6ue]

First loser, learn how to post a quoted message properly.
Next the hypnotising charge is a misd. not a felony.
The supposed felony charge of practicing medicine without a license that the school system was not even looking into and the SAO is looking at with open mouth his a real f*cking hoot.

Next let's address your reasoning that the investigating of a police officer shooting deems to need less investigation then someone outside of law enforcemnt.
So the vacintiy of 100 interviews and five months investigation for a possible misd. charge is warranted.
However an officer involved shooting incident does not need such time and thorough investigation. Why?
At last count by our depatment there was over eight dozen potential witnesses at the scene that should be interviewed.
So it should take five months to thoroughly investigate the shooting with such a large wittness count, correct? (Like that will ever happen!!!!!)
Capt. "E" and his f*cked up statement that wittnesses sometime see things that did not happen, and that the shooting was legal before the inestigation was complete speaks to the continued, arrogannt biased attitude of our departemnt when it comes to investigation our own.
That is "our own that is in the , "Big Clique",if your not, to h*ll with you, and your are hung out to dry.
Same old, same old for twenty years.
Last, I still have that little blue piece of paper from the state that says that I am a law enforcement officer and why the city was able to hire me regardless of what your limted mind wants to conjure up.

Oh, and one other thing, you never did address the nightly three to four a.m. bull session meetings we have. D*mn the truth hurts!!!!! :devil: :devil:[/quote:2v68b6ue]

So address the issue through the chain of command, not through internet postings. If you think you can do it better, please do. Report the deficient officers, become a FTO, DET, SGT, Chief, whatever, and change what you think is wrong. B!tching on some worthless website doesn't change anything. Change is what you want, right? Or just to try and ridicule? One has merit, the other is juvenile.

11-04-2011, 07:05 PM
WOW! Looks like OWS may have hit the PD here. Officers are getting tired of having to look the other way in their own house when it comes to wrong doing. Looks like speaking out against the BS is taking hold.

Oh wait, let me guess, these are nothing but disgruntled and looked over officers holding a grudge right? :roll: :roll: