PDA

View Full Version : Armed Kidnapping Charges Pending For NW Raiders

08-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Armed Kidnapping, Theft and Other Charges For NW Raiders
http://www.sfltimes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7700&Itemid=1

08-03-2011, 11:57 PM
A new article on old news. Fascinating.

08-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Great article. Now we know what's going on. Never worked with this team, but I feel for those who have worked with them. Looks as if a lot of people will be going down.

08-04-2011, 03:41 PM
Great article. Now we know what's going on. Never worked with this team, but I feel for those who have worked with them. Looks as if a lot of people will be going down.
Well, according to you this article is gospel. Looks like we should be thankful we don't work with you!

08-04-2011, 05:01 PM
This or no article is gospel, but common sense should tell you something. Do you think Dutko is making it up?

You must have worked with them? If so, look out and let your family know what's coming down and make a deal.

08-05-2011, 01:07 AM
Take the deals guys before they run out.

This or no article is gospel, but common sense should tell you something. Do you think Dutko is making it up?

You must have worked with them? If so, look out and let your family know what's coming down and make a deal.

08-05-2011, 11:54 AM
Watch your back and fight on brethern-- just because accusations are made does not mean they are true.

08-05-2011, 01:47 PM
Watch your back and fight on brethern-- just because accusations are made does not mean they are true.

no doubt fight the fight! everyone knows that if this really does happen it's because the state attorney MS wants to still be state attorney and he has laid down the law with the corruption unit, "be prepared to hit cops and be prepared to hit em hard" he will put on a public show with the "Look at me, look how tough i am" and we will be his punching bag. Mike D. will wipe his a$$ with this case and dish out a beating, if he goes that route. Make no mistake about it we held to a higher standard, we are imune from being offended, discriminated, victimized, and equal justice. everyone wait for the facts and give our brothers an opportunity to defend themselves, at least give them what we offer the pos's we take off the streets. fight on we are praying for you.

08-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Hey stop smoking crack. These guys F!!! up and were caught. You are out of the loop buddy the Feds see the smoke as well here. Are you telling me the FBI is doing this for fun? OK lets wait for the facts, jail time and Mikd D getting paid crazy money once again,,, yea lets see. I would start getting the addresses of the FBI jails so we can send Salsa and chips.

no doubt fight the fight! everyone knows that if this really does happen it's because the state attorney MS wants to still be state attorney and he has laid down the law with the corruption unit, "be prepared to hit cops and be prepared to hit em hard" he will put on a public show with the "Look at me, look how tough i am" and we will be his punching bag. Mike D. will wipe his a$$ with this case and dish out a beating, if he goes that route. Make no mistake about it we held to a higher standard, we are imune from being offended, discriminated, victimized, and equal justice. everyone wait for the facts and give our brothers an opportunity to defend themselves, at least give them what we offer the pos's we take off the streets. fight on we are praying for you.

08-06-2011, 09:30 PM
Sad, but they are guilty. Its on video. Expect a long investigation and some big names to go down in addition to these misfits. If you've ever worked with them or knew about any of their nonsense, someone may be knocking at your door soon. stay safe....and be scared.

08-09-2011, 12:15 AM
Yes there is a video and more. Oh and some talking going on to save butt. Not a bad idea for these guys. Oh yea lets see the video is a fake and it all a big mix up right ?
Time to talk guys take the pain.

08-09-2011, 04:16 AM
Time for a mop and some clean up

Yes there is a video and more. Oh and some talking going on to save butt. Not a bad idea for these guys. Oh yea lets see the video is a fake and it all a big mix up right ?
Time to talk guys take the pain.

08-09-2011, 09:57 AM
The NW Raiders were always a collection of misfit cops. Always some type of scandal. Nothing was proven, but we all knew the deal. Thats how they got so many arrests and complaints. About time this was exposed. 99!

08-10-2011, 01:59 AM
The NW Raiders were always a collection of misfit cops. Always some type of scandal. Nothing was proven, but we all knew the deal. Thats how they got so many arrests and complaints. About time this was exposed. 99!

They didnt select you I guess. Sorry. The Raiders were dismantled years ago so you nothing of which you speak.

08-19-2011, 07:00 PM
Here is comes boyssssssssssssssssss

08-19-2011, 07:24 PM

They didnt select you I guess. Sorry. The Raiders were dismantled years ago so you nothing of which you speak.

A rogue unit is still a rogue unit, whether you call them NW Raiders, NW Misfits, NW Clowns or Beach Cops, Beach Raiders. These appear to be bad cops, period. You'd better believe they are talking. Wouldn't you, or would you risk life in prison as a former cop?

A little thinking is not a bad thing...even for a former Raider.

08-20-2011, 02:16 AM

A rogue unit is still a rogue unit, whether you call them NW Raiders, NW Misfits, NW Clowns or Beach Cops, Beach Raiders. These appear to be bad cops, period. You'd better believe they are talking. Wouldn't you, or would you risk life in prison as a former cop?

Life in prison? A little extreme dont you thing. What about the officer that stole hundreds of thousands of dollars? He did a few months.

A leftover fromn the TAC unit......not the Raiders.

08-20-2011, 02:53 AM
Oh that makes it so much better only a few months in jail great answer. Not the Raiders are you on CRACK? There has not been a real TAC unit since the late 80s. Raiders need to go back to patrol and get rid of the bad seed.

Life in prison? A little extreme dont you thing. What about the officer that stole hundreds of thousands of dollars? He did a few months.

A leftover fromn the TAC unit......not the Raiders.

08-25-2011, 01:11 AM
The end is near, time to roll over

08-27-2011, 07:07 PM
Is a good by party in order ?

08-31-2011, 11:17 PM
Yes order anything that will keep in a jail cell

08-31-2011, 11:27 PM
Yes order anything that will keep in a jail cell

Innocent until proven guilty, in a court. And hope Dutko works his magic again.

09-01-2011, 01:35 AM
All of you back stabbing mother f*^*%#s, listen up. If this thing does go to a criminal trial Mike D. Will beat this case like a drum. From what we know it will most likely hinge on the word of social parasites who all, most likely, have criminal records and they will get crucified on the stand. Unless this thing is so much worse than any of us know, everything will work out.

09-01-2011, 01:52 AM
All of you back stabbing mother f*^*%#s, listen up. If this thing does go to a criminal trial Mike D. Will beat this case like a drum. From what we know it will most likely hinge on the word of social parasites who all, most likely, have criminal records and they will get crucified on the stand. Unless this thing is so much worse than any of us know, everything will work out.

One question: Why are you defending criminals? They make us all look like S***!

09-02-2011, 04:38 AM

Thank you for your profound display of ignorance and disloyalty. Criminals? Do they even get their day in court, shouldn't they first be arrested and charged you nincompoop? How about affording our brothers the same rights the d bags in the system are afforded? Is it with in the realm of possibility that, if a bad arrest was made, possibly a result of the constant pressure this administration places on officers for stats. There are countless examples of this happening. With the new ILP in place more stupid mistakes will be made by officers trying to produce for the administration. When those mistakes happen watch the brass run for cover. All officers here should do a good job to the best of your abilities, do nothing in the "gray" area and please do not be tricked into "Harassing" anyone because the administration places them on a list. "Harassment" is "harassment", I will guarantee you that NO ONE at FLPD will back you if you get into a jam over this new program, this is a legal powderkeg waiting to explode.

09-02-2011, 01:50 PM
I hear Jones has been asking around about several other cases and officers. This thing will snag a lot people, past and present. If what they are accused of is true, or any portion of it is true, they deserve what they get and more. We have to end this stupidity and realize technology is now another eye on us, so be smart and honest.

09-02-2011, 04:08 PM

Thank you for your profound display of ignorance and disloyalty. Criminals? Do they even get their day in court, shouldn't they first be arrested and charged you nincompoop? How about affording our brothers the same rights the d bags in the system are afforded? Is it with in the realm of possibility that, if a bad arrest was made, possibly a result of the constant pressure this administration places on officers for stats. There are countless examples of this happening. With the new ILP in place more stupid mistakes will be made by officers trying to produce for the administration. When those mistakes happen watch the brass run for cover. All officers here should do a good job to the best of your abilities, do nothing in the "gray" area and please do not be tricked into "Harassing" anyone because the administration places them on a list. "Harassment" is "harassment", I will guarantee you that NO ONE at FLPD will back you if you get into a jam over this new program, this is a legal powderkeg waiting to explode.

I feel the same compassion for them as I do for anyone else that gets arrested. None. You will soon see this was motivated by personal greed...not trying to please their bosses. You can apologize then.

09-06-2011, 03:16 AM

The only social parasites are the officers involved in the criminal behavior, I do believe the officers took an oath to uphold the law. There is only one thing mike d will beat after he fleeces us for large fee.

09-07-2011, 03:47 AM
I hear Jones has been asking around about several other cases and officers. This thing will snag a lot people, past and present. If what they are accused of is true, or any portion of it is true, they deserve what they get and more. We have to end this stupidity and realize technology is now another eye on us, so be smart and honest.

This is what you get when you lie, cheat and steal good riddance. How shameful ..."so be smart and honest" you should quit.

09-07-2011, 12:15 PM
The unfortunately reality is this is a classic case of "Monkey see, Monkey do." The lying problem is alarmingly systemic at FLPD. When you have members of the the command staff that routinely lie and/or use fiction and creative writing to cover things up [including their own wrongdoing] or to go after those they do not like, others see that as acceptable and condoned behavior and repeat it. Couple that with a Department focused to heavily on numbers and stats "no matter what it takes," and not on solid, quality, lawful arrests that make a difference to the Community and you have a recipe for disaster.

09-08-2011, 11:06 PM
A week has gone by no new arrest, too many feds looking?

09-09-2011, 12:27 AM

Just a thought, Maybe there is nothing to see.

09-09-2011, 12:52 AM

Yea, you are probably right. It must be all over with. Whew. I thought they were actually looking at some problems. Are they back to work yet?

09-09-2011, 03:53 AM
When are these guys going to get fired, I want to get hired, I would be more honest than the are.

09-17-2011, 08:29 PM

You really need to work on your thinking skills. They are gone and will be charged.

09-20-2011, 11:57 AM
When is the video being released .....

09-23-2011, 10:01 PM
Another POS LEO busted, must be a virus

09-24-2011, 01:30 AM
I bet they retire with a full DROP befre they are "busted"

09-28-2011, 06:01 AM
Nothing is going to happen to these guys

09-28-2011, 12:35 PM

It is unfortunate, but that statement could be true if the Ft. Lauderdale Brass cover up team has its way. The precious Raider team is their baby, their favored few. Just about anyone that is anyone at FLPD was a Raider at one point or another. They all played the dirty games. Some worse than others. If it is covered up and no charges brought it certaintly would not be the first time FLPD and the State Attorney Office conspired to cover up police wrong doing and corruption-- and I seriously doubt it will be the last either. I am honestly surprised it got this far. I guess that is only because the Feds are involved. Let to their own crafty devises, FLPD would not have allowed this to go this far.

09-29-2011, 01:40 AM

It is unfortunate, but that statement could be true if the Ft. Lauderdale Brass cover up team has its way. The precious Raider team is their baby, their favored few. Just about anyone that is anyone at FLPD was a Raider at one point or another. They all played the dirty games. Some worse than others. If it is covered up and no charges brought it certaintly would not be the first time FLPD and the State Attorney Office conspired to cover up police wrong doing and corruption-- and I seriously doubt it will be the last either. I am honestly surprised it got this far. I guess that is only because the Feds are involved. Let to their own crafty devises, FLPD would not have allowed this to go this far.

You are too stupid for words Sir.

09-30-2011, 12:19 PM

You are too stupid for words Sir.

will the unit be handing out M&Ms for Halloween

10-16-2011, 10:04 AM
Former NYPD Detective Testifies That Police Regularly Plant Drugs On Innocent People.

Not only in NY but the corrupt FLPD, how will this be covered up?

10-17-2011, 03:38 AM
Former NYPD Detective Testifies That Police Regularly Plant Drugs On Innocent People.

If you don't want it covered up, take your evidence and bring it to the FBI or SAO. Otherwise, keep your mouth shut since you don't know what you are talking about.

10-17-2011, 06:11 AM

If you don't want it covered up, take your evidence and bring it to the FBI or SAO. Otherwise, keep your mouth shut since you don't know what you are talking about.

I'm sure the DOJ is investigating this matter, just as it always does when there is such malfeasants of duty committed by LEO's.

11-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Dodge and Keopke will be charged.