PDA

View Full Version : Like watching a train wreck in slow-mo

08-03-2011, 11:07 AM
"The silent Majority wrote:
Whoever started this post is an idiot. The C and the DC finally saw thru all your bull. Have a nice retirement i know a large majority of us will now that your gone. Keep taking out the trash we are behind you C and DC."

08-03-2011, 11:46 AM
The only thing is that it took the Chief 2 years to figure out that the trash he needed to take out was in his office The stench should have been a give away.

08-03-2011, 02:17 PM
will have a nice retirement alright! Especially since he has no conscience! HE is the ass-kissing loser that NOBODY liked all along. "Everyone" knows saw through the "bull"???? "A" is the biggest BS artist around! "Everyone"? Really? I guess if "everyone" constitutes one or two people! And "WE" know why chose to retire now? Yes, we do. It's because HE's the one that's scared and afraid all his lies will come out! You, sir, are the pathetic one!!!!!

08-03-2011, 05:28 PM
There many people who are credible

08-04-2011, 12:11 PM
Gee you have a copy of the CIVIL court ruling. Wonder who you are? Guess you never thought about leaving a fingerprint behind. GENIOUS

08-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Wow I didn't realize everybody I talked really does not like I really didn't know that

08-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Gee you have a copy of the CIVIL court ruling. Wonder who you are? Guess you never thought about leaving a fingerprint behind. GENIOUS

What does CIVIL have to do with anything? If a judge rules you are a liar, does it matter in what court it occurs? We are police officers. no matter what the venue is the basic essense of corruption.

08-04-2011, 07:55 PM
Guess you don't know the difference between civil and criminal. Doesn't suprise

So in your warped mind any officer who looses a civil case, traffic ticket or any court case is a liar. Guess all Police officers are liars then because there is not one who hasn't lost a case, civil, traffic or any court case BECAUSE the judge didn't believe them and believed the opposoing party.

Like I said a REAL GENIUS

08-04-2011, 11:13 PM
[quote="an idiot is an idiot"]Guess you don't know the difference between civil and criminal. Doesn't suprise

So in your warped mind any officer who looses a civil case, traffic ticket or any court case is a liar. Guess all Police officers are liars then because there is not one who hasn't lost a case, civil, traffic or any court case BECAUSE the judge didn't believe them and believed the opposoing party.

08-05-2011, 02:28 PM
your finally right you are an idiot

08-05-2011, 02:38 PM
your finally right you are an idiot

I guess I am for thinking the bosses shouldn't lie under oath. Just a question, what is a person who doesnt understand 4th grade parts of speech?

For the last time its you're, as in; you're an @ssclown: not your, as in; you have YOUR nose so far up the bosses ass you can smell what they had for lunch before they take a bite.

08-05-2011, 05:30 PM
bosses and leaders to be honest?? Lol

committed an armed burglary
falsified records and was untruthful. allowed the time limit to expire on an ia so his buddy wouldn't get in trouble and rs was left as a perjurer

has frequent flyer miles with prostitutes in Vegas which includes his buddies
Should I continue?
The first breath of clean air we have had is when the c and dc got here.they will keep taking out the trash.

08-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Just give me an ethical leader.

08-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Just give me an ethical leader. One who doesn't lie under oath and someone who doesn't cover it up to hire a buddy.

08-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Leaders need to lead by example, period!!! Ethics and honesty are crucial character traits that all Police Officers need to posses. We are a mirror of society and it is not a pretty reflection.

The police department can easily be the best place to work in the county.

The name calling is pointless and serves no purpose for creating a better future. The commission is hopefully listening, but we should not expect too much from them, for they are not known for bold moves.

08-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Leaders need to lead by example, period!!! Ethics and honesty are crucial character traits that all Police Officers need to posses. We are a mirror of society and it is not a pretty reflection.

The police department can easily be the best place to work in the county. The city should re-think the leadership and move forward with a progressive, honest, non egotistical command staff!!!

The name calling is pointless and serves no purpose for creating a better future. The commission is hopefully listening, but we should not expect too much from them, for they are not known for bold moves.

We are basically screwed, so get the Vaseline out.

08-07-2011, 12:55 AM
This site is the worst. All anybody does is slam people on a personal level. The sad part is one side starts it of and then the other side feels the need to respond nastier. The saddest part is in causing all of this and all I am going to say is he was fired for things that any other PD WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING AND FIRED HIM. you made you bed time to Man Up and move to Michigan, leave law enforcement to the people who really care about the CCPD

08-15-2011, 08:45 AM
Done