PDA

View Full Version : Southeast Florida Region

07-29-2011, 04:02 PM
Southeast Region supervisors changes coming soon.

08-01-2011, 03:37 AM
I almost couldn't figure that out on my own; we two A/ right now as it is.

08-02-2011, 01:12 AM
In my personal opinion the only choice for the next District 2 Major is Captain Holt. Now all the childish ones insert butt kissing remark.... Now having worked for the state for the past 14 years I have had the opportunity to observe anyone that may be in the running. He is the most experienced and knowledgeable of any other Captain that may think they have the right to be considered for Major. It has been my pleasure to work with Captain Holt and I hope that he gets what he deserves and other people are not just payed back favors. For those who think I am kissing butt, do not know me. Find someone who does and they will set you straight.

08-03-2011, 04:15 AM
Right on G. I agree 100%, and yes, I do know you.

08-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Bye RH. Soon Capt JS & Lt GG.

08-13-2011, 02:01 AM
While you have a possible scenario, I still believe you have not considered the possibility of Major RH, Capt. JS, and Lt. JCR or GG.

I'm not in disagreement with those promotions, but I stand by the idea that RH should be made Major over the region until he retires. He is the best person for the job. He's a great supervisor, he knows fire investigations (unlike many other "command" personnel in Tally), and knows what we need to get our job done.

No one else in the state can come down to this region and run it the way he can, because nobody knows the animal of South Florida the way he does. We suffer the unfortunate disadvantage of being the ******* children because we live the furthest from I-10. And for those of us in the more extreme southeast, we suffer even more because we're considered a different country all together, and we're viewed as living in a war zone. When we need something, we're the last ones to receive it. Whether it's cars, equipment, or information, we're the last ones in line no matter how badly we're in need.

Regardless, this is still the best job in the state.