PDA

View Full Version : Re: NO TIME FOR HINDSIGHT-WE'RE IN TROUBLE

07-21-2011, 06:19 PM
If people mis use DAVID they deserve an IA. Has nothing to do with the Chief,DC, or anybody else. David is REQUIRING mandatory audits, you shouldn't speak unless you know what youre talking about and you obviously do not!
Pin stripping and Robots is the best you got? Please go find new employment you don't belong here............and probably don't belong anywhere. You would find something to complain about if you won the lottery.

07-21-2011, 07:15 PM
If people mis use DAVID they deserve an IA. Has nothing to do with the Chief,DC, or anybody else. David is REQUIRING mandatory audits, you shouldn't speak unless you know what youre talking about and you obviously do not!
Pin stripping and Robots is the best you got? Please go find new employment you don't belong here............and probably don't belong anywhere. You would find something to complain about if you won the lottery.

First off, its "you're" not "your"

More importantly however, is the fact that you are (you're) publishing the nature of the IA's. That is interesting. That tells me that you have knowledge of the IA which under state law you're not permitted to talk about. My advice to you. 10-3!

07-21-2011, 09:03 PM
"YOU'RE" WRONG AGAIN! The Chief put out an email about the misuse of David,its no secret IA. TRY READING YOUR EMAIL BEFORE YOU SPOUT OFF AT THE MOUTH AGAIN GENIUS.

07-22-2011, 04:02 AM

Dear Mr. or Mrs. or Ms. 'your in trouble' (sic),
1. I made no mention to DAVID use, or any other I.A.'s occurring;
2. The I.A.'s ABSOLUTELY have to do with the Chief and DC (I mean, really, you TYPED that!?!?) :oops:
3. My point exactly on the pinstripping and the robot, that's all THEY'VE gotten done;
4. Also besides taking away 'Supervisory discipline' and creating I.A.'s on EVERYTHING;
5. I like it here. I live here. I'll stay here. Why don't I belong here, per you, because I voiced my opinion, in a forum designed to do just that....?
6. 'I don't belong anywhere', that doesn't even make sense.
7. I would not complain if I won the lottery.
8. nana-nana-boo-boo stick your head in doo-doo

07-22-2011, 08:06 AM
First, to the 'your in trouble' A/O, :roll: ,if you can't see what's really happening, then you ARE one of them anyway.
Second, anyone that reads this post or the posts before it, regarding the (which is going horribly, and probably expensively, wrong for the City), should know, the top two ARE the puppet masters. Which much like other things, rolls down hill. Enter the former .....that is no longer, and won't be a Enter newly appointed "enter name here", at-will employees, or whatever...they were handed a bill of goods, now they are stuck....for what...
Sure, we were told in roll call that the big man can promote ANYONE to the rank of Lt. Believe it. It was in the cards testimony fell apart within 5 minutes of the REAL PBA asking the CORRRECT questions, on....:-(...and the PD on, not our side, of course,but good 'ol boy , who gets paid $600 a month to represent....who...? yea.the membership, no, the non-paying, non-member members....yup!..conflict of interest in Webster's, :lol:

It wasn't an explorer t it was newly appointed That's been 'public' knowledge for months. :oops:

Oh, 'your in trouble', how do you explain certain people receiving subpoenas so they CAN'T show for the hearings....? Smart and Evil, that's who I want running the Department. You? or.....YOU
CID has been put in a very bad position to conduct these I.A.'s by the puppet masters of evil. has done the best job he can mitigating this, but look what he's up against. I do believe he would make a great Chief, but to wait 5-7 years for it, self-destructing along the way, because are the cops that police cops... It's like we're the Allies and THEY are RUSSIA and ITALY. Kinda fits, almost ironically, don't you think? (Yes, I had to say that).

Seriously, look around, ask people, ask your brother and sister Officers on other Teams. Information is POWER.
[color=#FF0040]Speaking of information, how about the interesting background the Dhas, that they City Manager on down didn't know [b]UNTIL the hearings.........oops.... :twisted:

07-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Tino

We have drunk texting and drunk dialing and now we have DRUNK typing on LEO Affairs..........

07-22-2011, 10:19 PM
Tino

We have drunk texting and drunk dialing and now we have DRUNK typing on LEO Affairs..........

Tino did seem intoxicated but I guarantee the post was edited and deleted in many locations by our MOD to make it look like Tino was sipping the juice while typing. I think Tino has some valid inside info and I for one am curious to see how the next couple of months unfold. Put your seatbelt on folks, it's going to be some ride.