PDA

View Full Version : Jailer

07-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Bout time someone got that Scum off the streets.... He is a scumbag, hopefully he gets fired!!!!!! BP, we do not need people like this working here at MCSO... All he does is drink and ride around every night on his bike/truck... his kids are following in his foot steps as well...

07-06-2011, 02:49 PM
So this guy is the biggest scumbag in the keys? A twenty plus year resident of the keys who has served his community for 15 years. I'm not saying he made the best decision that night he made a bad choice and driving drunk is wrong. But to say he is a scumbag and should be fired is a pretty harsh statement. So people who make a mistake should be not allowed to make a living. How about the attorney from the public defenders office who was arrested for DUI. He is still working..... We had a president of the United States who had a DUI. The person who wrote this has never made any mistakes and never has had a lapse in judgement. He or she is perfect and should be the one to tell the rest of us humans how to be perfect and determine our punishment when we fall short. Why wait for a judge or a jury of our peers to determine our guilt. Why should a law enforcement officer have the right to be innocent until proven guilty. Thank god you weren't the cop that stopped this deputy you might have shot him on the spot. God help us if you are a law enforcement officer roaming our streets looking to exact street justice for things you determine are wrong. Of you are a cop you don't understand your job or your role in our society. As far as BP cleaning up this agency what a joke he should start with himself his undersheriff and command staff. Employees of the sheriffs office are still citizens of the United States and have constitutional rights like we all do

07-07-2011, 01:36 AM
Bout time someone got that Scum off the streets.... He is a scumbag, hopefully he gets fired!!!!!! BP, we do not need people like this working here at MCSO... All he does is drink and ride around every night on his bike/truck... his kids are following in his foot steps as well...
What a loser you are to be satisfied by a co workers trouble. If this person was doing this for some time why wouldn't you say something to him or his friends or the police. You a loser that loves to talk about other peoples problems. Im sure you have no friends that would help you. This person does have friends that care about him and will help him though this no matter what happens. He is a Law Enforcement professional with an outstanding work record who serves this community. He is also a person who makes mistakes. It's sad that a deputy had to take a brother to jail.

07-09-2011, 02:38 PM
What a loser you are to be satisfied by a co workers trouble. If this person was doing this for some time why wouldn't you say something to him or his friends or the police. You a loser that loves to talk about other peoples problems. Im sure you have no friends that would help you. This person does have friends that care about him and will help him though this no matter what happens. He is a Law Enforcement professional with an outstanding work record who serves this community. He is also a person who makes mistakes. It's sad that a deputy had to take a brother to jail.[/

He is not my Co-Worker, he is a Jailer.... And what would happen if I let this guy go and he drives off and kills someone???? I will tell you, it would be my career!!! Take a Effing CAB!!!! All of you in the Keys think you are special and you desrve special treatment.... And I have friends that would help me, but would never put them in that situation, assclown..... And the only friends he has do the same shizz he does all the time, a bunch of middle age assclowns acting like a bunch of 20 year olds, always at the bars.... You are the LOSER!!! Have a great life you Keys Rat....

07-09-2011, 08:40 PM
He is not my Co-Worker, he is a Jailer.... And what would happen if I let this guy go and he drives off and kills someone???? I will tell you, it would be my career!!! Take a Effing CAB!!!! All of you in the Keys think you are special and you desrve special treatment.... And I have friends that would help me, but would never put them in that situation, assclown..... And the only friends he has do the same shizz he does all the time, a bunch of middle age assclowns acting like a bunch of 20 year olds, always at the bars.... You are the LOSER!!! Have a great life you Keys Rat....GOEFFURSELF

Did I strike a cord about you not having friends.....I think someone became a cop for the wrong reason. Im sorry kids picked on you and beat you up in High School but writting everybody a ticket will not change that. With any luck you will get transfered to Dade County and us Keys Rats won't have to deal with you much longer. We will have a better life once your gone. People like you give your agency a bad name statewide. You weren't involved in this incident and neither was your agency. But you believe someone wants to hear your opinion of this Law Enforcment officers mistake. Corrections Officers by Florida State Statue are Law Enforcement officers not jailers. But in your academy they are to busy teaching you that you own the Highways to inform you of State Laws other than traffic. I should stop I don't want to attack your agency...I want to attack you. Im sure you don't have any friends here in this county or anywhere else you are a ****roach of a person and I am sure you will have problem wherever you go. And to break it down so even you can understand.....we as law enforcement professionals are not saying his actions that night are exceptable. We are saying he has the right to his day in court just like anyone else who is arrested. We also don't believe that another law enforcement professional should trash him on this site. You have no Brotherhood and you need it in our profession. Now before you little mind explodes let me explain the brotherhood to you. It's not allowing another officer to drive drunk or get away with any other violation of the law. It's knowing that this is a difficult job with stressors that only members of the brotherhood understand. It's helping each other when we see a brother making mistakes, it's stopping a brother from making that mistake if we can because we might have been there or we understand the stress of the job. It's supporting each other in all the bad times....and we know they will come...even for you perfect cop. Before you responsed about he is not your brother don't..... we know your type. To be our brother or sister you must be willing to risk your life to save ours....and we would do the same for you. For a brother I would do anything I could to help...short of risking my job or my family. You clearly are not part of our brotherhood....you went out of your way to attempt to cause pain to this brother. You are not the kind of person we want in our brotherhood or our county so please put in your transfer and leave Monroe. I would hate for one of my brothers of sisters to lose their life attempting to come help a turd like you. I hope you grow up and someday join this proud group of real Law Enforcement Officer. Until then Im sure you will be nothing but a problem for your supervisors, the public and officers from other agencys.

07-10-2011, 11:44 PM
He is not my Co-Worker, he is a Jailer.... And what would happen if I let this guy go and he drives off and kills someone???? I will tell you, it would be my career!!! Take a Effing CAB!!!! All of you in the Keys think you are special and you desrve special treatment.... And I have friends that would help me, but would never put them in that situation, assclown..... And the only friends he has do the same shizz he does all the time, a bunch of middle age assclowns acting like a bunch of 20 year olds, always at the bars.... You are the LOSER!!! Have a great life you Keys Rat....GOEFFURSELF

Did I strike a cord about you not having friends.....I think someone became a cop for the wrong reason. Im sorry kids picked on you and beat you up in High School but writting everybody a ticket will not change that. With any luck you will get transfered to Dade County and us Keys Rats won't have to deal with you much longer. We will have a better life once your gone. People like you give your agency a bad name statewide. You weren't involved in this incident and neither was your agency. But you believe someone wants to hear your opinion of this Law Enforcment officers mistake. Corrections Officers by Florida State Statue are Law Enforcement officers not jailers. But in your academy they are to busy teaching you that you own the Highways to inform you of State Laws other than traffic. I should stop I don't want to attack your agency...I want to attack you. Im sure you don't have any friends here in this county or anywhere else you are a ****roach of a person and I am sure you will have problem wherever you go. And to break it down so even you can understand.....we as law enforcement professionals are not saying his actions that night are exceptable. We are saying he has the right to his day in court just like anyone else who is arrested. We also don't believe that another law enforcement professional should trash him on this site. You have no Brotherhood and you need it in our profession. Now before you little mind explodes let me explain the brotherhood to you. It's not allowing another officer to drive drunk or get away with any other violation of the law. It's knowing that this is a difficult job with stressors that only members of the brotherhood understand. It's helping each other when we see a brother making mistakes, it's stopping a brother from making that mistake if we can because we might have been there or we understand the stress of the job. It's supporting each other in all the bad times....and we know they will come...even for you perfect cop. Before you responsed about he is not your brother don't..... we know your type. To be our brother or sister you must be willing to risk your life to save ours....and we would do the same for you. For a brother I would do anything I could to help...short of risking my job or my family. You clearly are not part of our brotherhood....you went out of your way to attempt to cause pain to this brother. You are not the kind of person we want in our brotherhood or our county so please put in your transfer and leave Monroe. I would hate for one of my brothers of sisters to lose their life attempting to come help a turd like you. I hope you grow up and someday join this proud group of real Law Enforcement Officer. Until then Im sure you will be nothing but a problem for your supervisors, the public and officers from other agencys.

You are funny!!!!! Thanks for the great laugh.... Brotherhood, that's funny right there!!!!!

07-10-2011, 11:47 PM
[quote="keys rat":3g44c949]He is not my Co-Worker, he is a Jailer.... And what would happen if I let this guy go and he drives off and kills someone???? I will tell you, it would be my career!!! Take a Effing CAB!!!! All of you in the Keys think you are special and you desrve special treatment.... And I have friends that would help me, but would never put them in that situation, assclown..... And the only friends he has do the same shizz he does all the time, a bunch of middle age assclowns acting like a bunch of 20 year olds, always at the bars.... You are the LOSER!!! Have a great life you Keys Rat....GOEFFURSELF

You are funny!!!!! Thanks for the great laugh.... Brotherhood, that's funny right there!!!!![/quote:3g44c949]

And by the way, he is a Jailer, no LEO.... Really, you think Jailers are LEO's??? Bye now....