PDA

View Full Version : What do ya know

07-01-2011, 09:21 AM
I think its funny how an officer who apparently got into so much "trouble" while he was here is now at a much bigger/better agency and apparently having some great success there. Maybe Tom and JD arent the Super Troopers that they think they are. I think we lost a good officer and supervisor when Mike left. Good for you Mike, I wish you all the best!

http://video.tbo.com/v/40418930/detective-michael-rapp-lends-his-expertise-to-help-keep-kids-safe-online.htm

07-02-2011, 02:05 AM
When you have people with no real life Police experience in charge, you get the type of discipline that the USFPD is famous for. The Mike Rapp situation is a prime example of that.

07-02-2011, 03:16 AM
He was a good cop. He was a victim of a new Chief coming in and wanting to fire all of the people he could to get a new crop of workers under him that he wanted. It's the same typical thing throughout history. The new ruler comes in and beheads all of the old workers, and puts the ones in he wants to replace them.

07-02-2011, 04:03 AM
Not sure if the PBA rules and regulations still hold water today or are enforced. The PBA guidelines were put in place due to past events and the history of unscrupulous supervisors screwing over their workers as they wanted to. This guy is another example of supervisors screwing over an employee as they want to, and why these rules were put into effect. It is a shame unions are going down the drain in this country. It's going back to the old days of unfairness to the worker.

07-05-2011, 02:28 PM
You guys are crazy. Mike was a great guy and a good cop but he kept doing stupid things. No wonder he got into so much trouble here. I guess he was just meant for a bigger agency. One size doesnt fit all.

07-05-2011, 06:06 PM
He was his own worst enemy.

07-06-2011, 10:53 AM
From what I remember, Mike wasnt good at walking around with a stick up his butt. He also wasnt real good at putting tape in the middle of his glasses or any other nerdy things required around here. Apparently he had too much (((gasp))) testosterone to work for USFPD!

07-06-2011, 03:05 PM
From what I remember, Mike wasnt good at walking around with a stick up his butt. He also wasnt real good at putting tape in the middle of his glasses or any other nerdy things required around here. Apparently he had too much (((gasp))) testosterone to work for USFPD!

HUH?????

07-07-2011, 02:04 PM
Ok D, you can stop defending him. From what I remember, as a supervisor he was very anal about everything. There was no grey with him, everything was black or white. A good supervisor needs to be flexible with the minor issues, something he had a hard time with.